Beyblade Videos

(Oct. 20, 2010  9:14 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Two request videos; Galaxy Saggitario 145R2F VS Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F and MF Grand Ketos C145RS VS Vulcan Horuseus 85RF

My next videos are going to be a comparison battle video of HMS VS MFB so keep an eye out.

I watched and I have to ask 2 things. Why no beylaunchers? and have you not perfected sliding shoot? I'm just curious since you use straight shoot with your attack types there.
(Oct. 20, 2010  9:26 PM)leone Wrote: This is my awesome video Lightning L Drago VS. Storm Pegasis

I spy a Modded Hasbro Beylauncher. Libruhhh
Yeah how are you shooting Lighting L Drago with a regular bey launcher?
(Oct. 20, 2010  11:47 PM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2010  9:14 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Two request videos; Galaxy Saggitario 145R2F VS Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F and MF Grand Ketos C145RS VS Vulcan Horuseus 85RF

My next videos are going to be a comparison battle video of HMS VS MFB so keep an eye out.

I watched and I have to ask 2 things. Why no beylaunchers? and have you not perfected sliding shoot? I'm just curious since you use straight shoot with your attack types there.

To be honest i prefer using the light launchers over beylaunchers, but that's just a personal preference even though i do acknowledge that the beylauncher produces a stronger launch. Normally i do use a sliding shot as you can see in my other videos but just for this video it became to much of a hassle to use sliding shot due to self ko's with R2F.
Thanks Fyuuor, I was hoping that Galaxy STGO would win.

sweet i cant wait to see it

Sadly, I can't watch MF Grand Ketos C145RS VS Vulcan Horseus 85RF in HK, may you. Try to use this, it may help.
(Oct. 21, 2010  9:44 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Sadly, I can't watch MF Grand Ketos C145RS VS Vulcan Horseus 85RF in HK, may you. Try to use this, it may help.

Thanks for the help i'll try and fix that so you can check out the video as well.

Two new videos but these two are a little different, they're two battle comparison videos of top tier HMS combos VS top tier MFB;

AR: Metal Ape
WD: CWD Defence Ring
RC: Metal Change Core VS Earth Bull 85SD

and

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: Defence Ring
RC: Grip Flat Core VS MF- H Libra GB145RS
nice! subbed
ditto
Unboxing my haul o' beys. I was surprised to see that so many things fit in such a compact box.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIu9-tDBxWA

Can someone PM me some combos that i can make with their parts?
Also would you guys like to see an unboxing of Phantom Fox, Wolborg, etc...?
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:26 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Unboxing my haul o' beys. I was surprised to see that so many things fit in such a compact box.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIu9-tDBxWA

Can someone PM me some combos that i can make with their parts?
Also would you guys like to see an unboxing of Phantom Fox, Wolborg, etc...?

Definitely!

Do you have multiple WBO accounts...?
No, Fogot just uploads it for me, i don't want to manage a channel :l
(Oct. 22, 2010  12:32 AM)souless1234 Wrote: No, Fogot just uploads it for me, i don't want to manage a channel :l

Oh... Lol

But yeah, are you going to unbox them separately or all in one vid?
I don't know, we'll see...
Hey, apparently Youtube deleted the video. What was wrong with it ._.?
Grand ketos vs Galaxy pegasis
(Oct. 21, 2010  10:35 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: The first video of my new channel Wink
MF Sagittario 90R²F VS MF Earth Bull ED145WB

Excellent, excellent work. You're on your way to becoming a YouTube partner!
(Oct. 21, 2010  10:35 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: The first video of my new channel Wink
MF Sagittario 90R²F VS MF Earth Bull ED145WB

Great video GT, defiantly the best on the net! Though quick question, what does it mean to be partnered with YouTube?

(Oct. 21, 2010  9:44 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Sadly, I can't watch MF Grand Ketos C145RS VS Vulcan Horseus 85RF in HK, may you. Try to use this, it may help.

All fixed now, thanks for the help once again Wink
Hey Fyuuor, the Vulcan Horuseus Vs Grand Ketos video was awesome. I really liked it, and it made me want to get a Vulcan. D:
(Oct. 22, 2010  11:51 AM)blah Wrote: Hey Fyuuor, the Vulcan Horuseus Vs Grand Ketos video was awesome. I really liked it, and it made me want to get a Vulcan. D:

Same here, but they're freakin' expensive. D:

Vulcan Horuseus FTW!
(Oct. 22, 2010  11:23 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Great video GT, defiantly the best on the net! Though quick question, what does it mean to be partnered with YouTube?

It means the possibility to costumize your own channel with banner and extra things, and to earn some money from the advertising on your vids.

BTW great work with your vids Wink. Do you mind if I add you to my Beyblade channels list on my channels? Smile
AkirasDaddy's video on Ray Gil

I paused at :18, and it seems like the Ray is the new mold. RSF also seems to have not as much speed, hopefully good for defense purposes.