Beyblade Videos

New Beyblade Channel Video!:

Another video from @[1234beyblade]!

Interested in submitting tournament footage to Beyblade Channel? Learn more here.

This is quality content. I have never seen a beyblade battle so intense, I hope you enjoy this video.
"Flame Sonjatario".
That's some good carp.

Beyblade Burstベイブレードバースト B-24 Random Booster 02 Evil-eye Wing Needle Unboxing Giveaway Exp Feb 14th
LIEK IF U CRI EVRYTIEM

Wish I could like a million times.
This is my favorite out of my youtube vids. B-09 no walls is my jam.

(Jan. 02, 2016  11:52 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Aaaaaand an official BeyBattle from ICY BOTTOMS, a Limited format tournament!

Enjoy! Grin Hopefully there is enough commentary within the video.
Not a Beyblade video exactly - but a video about working at Takara Tomy, which I find kind of insightful.

New Beyblade Channel Video!:

Dug into my archives for this one ... BEYBLADE NEVER STOPS from September 2014!

Interested in submitting tournament footage to Beyblade Channel? Learn more here.
I finally got around to doing an unboxing of Odin and Horusood, and then I did a collection update video. I'm going to make some battle videos tomorrow.

Huh, only one video per post... Double post?

Sweet videos Wizard. That's a pretty sick song playing in the intro of the Horusood unboxing and throughout the video. Also, even though I'm sure you probably looked it up, Horusood is based off of Horus, the Egyptian god of sky and kingship. The bird motif is from his depiction as a falcon-headed man. I love mythology, so I had to point that out haha.
I actually didn't look it up, so thanks for pointing that out. The bird motif looks cool regardless, I'd say it's probably my favorite design of Burst so far. The song is just the opening theme from Beyblade 2002 Tongue_out
Hi guys. We just posted a great title match between two of the undefeated Beyblades. Gasp

(Jan. 04, 2016  2:38 AM)DrigerGT Wrote:

Oh dear. Valkyrie got stomped right there.
Xcalibur Heavy Xtreme Vs. Odin Heavy Defense!

Xtreme is so much fun! XD

I've never done a battle video before. What do you guys think?