Beyblade Videos

DrigerGT!! Love your vids dude! This one is my personal favorite, best song, Driger FTW!

Brutal, dude. lol
Cool video. Nice cinematography, or editing, or whatever you call it. Looks very professional with all the graphics and stuff
(Aug. 08, 2015  7:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Brutal, dude. lol
I cringed as valkyrie got rekt. Haha
(Aug. 08, 2015  7:28 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Cool video. Nice cinematography, or editing, or whatever you call it. Looks very professional with all the graphics and stuff
Thanks! That's what I typically aim for. Smile
Love this one from @[Blader_Kev] from June (that was almost certainly posted here), really chill and nice to watch. Also makes me really hope for some upper attack in Burst soon.

That said, dude, I saw the comment and while it was uncalled for, your launch here needs work — the Wheels are scraping the floor and they really shouldn't be.
(Aug. 09, 2015  12:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Love this one from @[Blader_Kev] from June (that was almost certainly posted here), really chill and nice to watch. Also makes me really hope for some upper attack in Burst soon.

That said, dude, I saw the comment and while it was uncalled for, your launch here needs work — the Wheels are scraping the floor and they really shouldn't be.
First, I just wanted to say thanks. Smile

About the comment situation, it's a long story, but yeah I agree.
Yeah, I noticed there are some insanely vitriolic comments on your videos. Not sure why but hope it lets up soon. Honestly dude, delete and move on.
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, I noticed there are some insanely vitriolic comments on your videos. Not sure why but hope it lets up soon. Honestly dude, delete and move on.
I completely agree. Though it does get tiring after 5 years or so. Haha
Gotta add a little spice up to the mix up~

(Aug. 09, 2015  1:50 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Gotta add a little spice up to the mix up~

I giggled throughout the video until you just smashed the beys out of the stadium, that made me spit my water out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4NjUpCZauw

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=adxqRnNSrX4
Another video I made with my recent old purchases. Smile
Hope you enjoy. Tongue_out
A 3rd one of these~ Really been wanting to do a Ray Striker vs Flame Blynx one for a while now.

Well, I guess right vs. left spin Burst is theoretically possible ...

Also, this is pretty brutal. I'm the first to raise the "different gens, different expectations!" banner, but to see them all lose to a handspun Beyblade is a bit sad ...

That said, I suspect Meteor L-Drago's rubber parts actually make it well-suited for Bursting.
(Aug. 12, 2015  5:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I guess right vs. left spin Burst is theoretically possible ...
Also, this is pretty brutal. I'm the first to raise the "different gens, different expectations!" banner, but to see them all lose to a handspun Beyblade is a bit sad ...

That said, I suspect Meteor L-Drago's rubber parts actually make it well-suited for Bursting.

This reminds me. I was testing spriggan spread survive left spin (hand spun obviously) against VWA and KHD today and Spriggan won by os every time and never lost any clicks. VwA and KHD lost one or 2 clicks on average.

I think that they could release a left spin burst bey. the layer would just have to be designed backwards. And it would greatly reduce the chance of bursts but wouldn't negate them completely.
Well, in Burst's defense (even if I'm still absolutely not sold on it), Metal Fight Beyblades look like spinning mushrooms, but they're still the best spinning tops in the toy line. Plus, "Weak launching" has proven to be an effective defense strategy in opposite-spin match-ups.
Ok so I just watched this:
Burst in Zero-G stadium.

I was going to get a zero-g stadium but then burst came out and I forgot. But this looks awesome and will become more awesome as they release new drivers (hopefully with more movement soon).
Looks like the zero-g stadium is going back into my shopping cart.
For those who haven't seen, my, awfully sub-par review of Deathscyther, well, here it is.

http://youtu.be/eIzGnp3d580
(Aug. 12, 2015  5:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I guess right vs. left spin Burst is theoretically possible ...

I bet that when a left spinning bey clashes with a right spinning, the only beyblade able to burst will be the one spinning the fastest. Also, the slowest spinning bey should be able to 'unclick' I suppose. Could be very interesting!