Beyblade Videos

Interesting HMS Beyblade.
Here is an event video for "Bey-Ginning Of a New Era"
I was not able to stay until the end so I could not get the last few matches on video unfortunately.
Anyways, this was more of a rush edit done in one sitting just to see what I could do so there are a lot of mistakes I did not notice while editing (I was up late sorry dudes) like the battle counter of 1234beyblade and Mitsu's battle as well as the battle card and the overall choppiness of the video.

Anyways, all feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks!
-edit- Just realized that the date on the video says september 9th instead of 4th, my bad.
Kevo and I are going to be doing a podcast over Hasbro's Burst in ~3hrs. We'll be answering comments as well.
It will be happening soon!
Please check out this epic showdown filmed with my new camera (Canon Rebel T5) hope you enjoy bladers GO SHOOT!
Not my video, I just wanted to post it here for people who aren't subscribed to COROCORO
Unboxing the Valtryek + Unicrest double pack

pleae check my youtube channel GoDbeyemperor too

So with burst's OP out in dub, I decided to make a full gen video.
I got a new video editor and began messing with some settings to render videos into 1080p60. I haven't really dove deeper into the my new editor to where I can add special video fx. If anyone is reading this, I'd like some feedback on the image and sound quality of my video. Thanks Smile

Unboxing the bb-33 Black standard Stadium