Beyblade Videos

check out my youtube channel for part 1

( BlizzardMidbus27 is a member of the WBO)
Posting for Gankoba. Smile

Another from Gankoba. Smile

Ok, Gankoba is destroying with the unboxings! Here it goes another one! Grin
And man did he definitely save the best looking one till last. It looks as good as it's render if not better! The teeth... well at least they won't wear too easily and Wyvern also had bad teeth but good defense. Limited is ACTUALLY filled in slightly? I expected Escolpio level of hollow but WOOO! The Press driver is just beautiful, I hope this thing is good!
Glad to see that long teeth are the new standard now. If anyone was stressed about diving in due to issues like teeth wear, seems like there's no longer a need for concern.
My personal favorite animated vid: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2FJ2T5CWosA
I'm gonna make a bold claim.
O2 is, from what I've seen, the best Attack layer currently in the game.
It's downright frightening

Other than K2LP for some reason, it bursts EVERYTHING I throw at it
Cool, I should get it today, so I will be able to formally test that soon.
Great news if that proves true. Excited to get mine!
finally something that can beat odin consistently, only a god can beat a god, obelisk odin beats odin.

@[gankoba]
that is one amazing layer
any chance you can do Odin/kaiser kerbeus heavy unite vs O2 heavy Variable (middles spikes broken)
That's exactly what I expected for O2 hah!
well not only that, O2 looks AWESOME! O2 Gravity Zephyr might me good. because if it's that good at bursting, might as well give it some stamina while you are at it!
This popped up on reddit today, I thought you guys would be interested. It's not Beyblade, but koma tops are similar enough to beigoma and I thought this was really cool. I think this is in Taiwan but I'm not sure.

(Apr. 06, 2016  5:01 PM)Wizard Wrote: This popped up on reddit today, I thought you guys would be interested. It's not Beyblade, but koma tops are similar enough to beigoma and I thought this was really cool. I think this is in Taiwan but I'm not sure.

hmm... spintop snipers? interesting name... but yeah, it does look decently similar to beigoma... I saw something pretty similar to this on youtube though... ( but it was in pakistan... )