Beyblade Videos

The video showing the Valkyrie break, and the comments and video description clearly mention that it was caused by Xcalibur's sword in a battle, not from something outside of the stadium:

New Beyblade Channel Video!:

BEY OR DIE, from Setpember 2014! It was the WBO's first ever Team Format event. There is also a special guest appearance by Jason Deline, the voice actor of Benkei!

@[JesseObre], @[Mitsu], @[LMAO], @[U wot m8], @[Nyx], @[BLASTERJOKER], @[Priscient]

Interested in submitting tournament footage to Beyblade Channel? Learn more here.
Super cool video! It still kills me to see that my hair was once this long!

[Image: mitsuhair.png]
#tbt.

But thanks scott for filming this. I almost cried (ALMOST).
Driger S vs. Driger V2! Smile

(Mar. 06, 2016  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The video showing the Valkyrie break, and the comments and video description clearly mention that it was caused by Xcalibur's sword in a battle, not from something outside of the stadium:

I can see Xcalibur's sword doing this to a Valk that maybe already has some light damage to it. My Xcalibur has done some light damage to the purple parts of a Wyvern, the sword section impacting it in such a way that the plastic of both Xcalibur and Wyvern was warped somewhat.
Hi Guys! I have tried a setup to make these videos. Its a little amateur but I have to begin somewhere hah! leave me your comments and enjoy!!

sorry I don'T know if it was considered double post but I got 10 videos and only one per msg sorry guys!

Beyblade Burst Fake Vs Real Valkyerie Wing Accel

Finally decided to put my burst down and grab two of my favorite metal fight beyblades.

Beyblade Burst ベイブレードバーストApril 2016 Upcoming Releases
A battle with Gyro

I personally think Gyro is the best driver for stamina (not sure about defense yet).