Beyblade VS S.S.B.U

There (IMO) is no video game that can compete with beyblade... well... err... that’s what I said, until SuperSmashBrosUltimate came out..

Now I still prefer beyblade over videogames... but
SuperSmashBrosUltimate Is on a WHOLE ‘NOTHER
LEVEL! I like them equally. (SSBU is the only game that I like “equally with Beyblade)

What are y’all thoughts on this?
Beyblade
Or
SuperSmashBrosUltimate....

Who would win?!

Correction...
what do u prefer?
Not “who would win”
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:11 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: There (IMO) is no video game that can compete with beyblade... well... err... that’s what I said, until SuperSmashBrosUltimate came out..

LEVEL!  I like them equally.  (SSBU is the only game that I like “equally with Beyblade)

Beyblade
Or

Who would win?!

Correction...
what do u prefer?
Not “who would win”

I love both of them but for my case I’m going towards BEYBLADE. Two reasons:

1. Play VGs for awhile makes my eyes hurt, which is bad since I’m blind in an eye.
2. More possible matchups in BEYBLADE.
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:11 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: There (IMO) is no video game that can compete with beyblade... well... err... that’s what I said, until SuperSmashBrosUltimate came out..

LEVEL!  I like them equally.  (SSBU is the only game that I like “equally with Beyblade)

Beyblade
Or

Who would win?!

Correction...
what do u prefer?
Not “who would win”

I prefer Smash Bros in the aspect of accessibility because it’s easy to find a place to play SSBU, due to being on a handheld console and barely requiring any space. Beyblade is better overall for me because it doesn’t require as much skill as Smash does to play on a competitive level.
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:11 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Now I still prefer beyblade over videogames... but

Beyblade
Or

Who would win?!

Correction...
what do u prefer?
Not “who would win”

1. Play VGs for awhile makes my eyes hurt, which is bad since I’m blind in an eye.
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:24 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I love both of them but for my case I’m going towards BEYBLADE. Two reasons:

You didn’t type anything.
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Beyblade
Or

Who would win?!

Correction...
what do u prefer?
Not “who would win”

Just curious, does your blind eye also hurt from being exposed to a lot of light?
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I love both of them but for my case I’m going towards BEYBLADE. Two reasons:

Just curious, does your blind eye also hurt from being exposed to a lot of light?

I actually can’t see much light through it. The only way is if I look directly into a bright enough flashlight (only 20% of them) or the sun. Even then I only see a dot. It’s the size of an atom, if we could see them.
I agree CheetoBlader...
The thing I like about both is that they’re both super simple, but if u dig deep into it... it becomes extremely complex

It’s the only videogame imo that can stand toe-to-toe with beyblade ...

Beyblade still wins doh.. :3

I accidentally sent a quote with no reply... sorry
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Just curious, does your blind eye also hurt from being exposed to a lot of light?

I actually can’t see much light through it. The only way is if I look directly into a bright enough flashlight (only 20% of them) or the sun. Even then I only see a dot. It’s the size of an atom, if we could see them.

Hmm, I’ve never heard of that kind of eye condition, but thanks for enlightening me. (Pun kind of intended lol)
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  1:11 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:

I prefer Smash Bros in the aspect of accessibility because it’s easy to find a place to play SSBU, due to being on a handheld console and barely requiring any space. Beyblade is better overall for me because it doesn’t require as much skill as Smash does to play on a competitive level.

I also agree with you as well..

Like I said, Smash bros is the only videogame that can stand toe-to-toe with beyblade.

Look at it like this... SmashBros is the best videogame, while Beyblade is the best real-life game

They’re both equal and are better than each other in different aspects and situations
I just wanna hear y’all opinions
Beyblade. It requires more strategy and actual physical stuff.
(Jun. 28, 2019  4:58 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Smash Bros. Its cheaper

Ironic to think about at first, considering it’s a $60 game.
Try to strike a balance. As long as you are not tired or can do physical activities, play beyblade as much as you can.
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  4:58 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Smash Bros. Its cheaper

Ironic to think about at first, considering it’s a $60 game.

That’s not counting the $20 Fighter pass as well...
(Jun. 28, 2019  5:25 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Ironic to think about at first, considering it’s a $60 game.

That’s not counting the $20 Fighter pass as well...

True, but my Beyblade collection is easily worth over $1000 lol