7.69%
Pretty good
23.08%
Needs some work
17.09%
Boo!
17.95%
Total: 100% 117 vote(s)
(Aug. 24, 2011  4:45 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: so, any other ideas for Chapter 6?

But there's something I don't get, How can they go from going to stay at a hotel to entering a Tournament.
They're staying with Zane and his parents
I'm putting the story on temporary hiatus until I can figure out on how to write it out
I've just started on Chapter 6, to let you guys know!
I don't know how long it might take me to finish Ch. 6, but it's going to be long, because of a large number of paragraphs. I may have to divide it into parts 1 and 2 for all we know!
Chapter 6A: Stories to tell, and a tournament to boot! Part 1

After meeting with Zane's parents, Reiji, Jackie, Alister, and Milly spent the night with them. Before bedtime, Reiji and his fellow Beybladers decided to tell stories of their past adventures. For instance, Alister told his story about how he first acquired his Beyblade, Hades. When Alister was 8, he was playing Truth or Dare with a couple of other boys, and was dared to explore an old shack that was said to be haunted, and that anyone going in there is never seen again. He went in, though cared less. As he looked around the old shack to find anything of interest, he noticed a faint glowing under a pile of broken wood. He went over to the pile, and moved it away revealing a Beyblade. This Beyblade, was a Defense-type, Grand Hades UW145FRS (Author's Note: FRS stands for Firm Rubber Sharp, and I made that part up in "Beyblade parts you want to see come true!"). He then took the Beyblade, and walked out of the shack with a satisfied smirk, much to the surprise and wonder of the kids who dared him. Since then, he's been beating anyone challenging him, with the defensive capabilities of his Hades, and his very first special move, Underworld Black Arts: Deflecting Barrier. He then met a worthy rival in Reiji, with his Attack-type Bey (at the time), Spiral Ra DF105MF. They fought a fierce Beyblade battle, and Alister narrowly lost to Reiji, effectively establishing their rivalry. One day, Alister met a mysterious young lady, who has an equally mysterious Bey. He also felt a strange coldness coming off of the girl. The girl challenged Alister to a Beyblade battle, and he accepted. That battle wasn't very easy, due to the incredibly high offensive and defensive capabilities and its ice powers, which caused Alister a lot of trouble and also to figure that his opponent's Bey is an Ultimate-type, a Beyblade that is extremely powerful in Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance, and it's as if these extremely rare Beyblades are like Balance-types on steroids. But he refused to give up, and used Deflecting Barrier to fend off many attacks from the cool-blue Ultimate-type until it broke, and Hades was sent upwards with a well-placed Upper Attack. Alister thought to himself, No! I can't lose to this Ultimate-type! I won't! I want to be one of the very few people to have ever defeated an Ultimate-type!, when he saw Hades glow, and change shape--Evolution. Grand Hades evolved into Hades Annihilate F:C, and Alister unleashed a new special move, the Underworld Black Arts: Crushing Counterattack, which earned him a narrow victory over the mysterious young girl, who then disappeared with her Beyblade...

"Wow, that was an awesome story, and these Ultimate-type Beyblades sound really powerful!", laughed Zane, "I'd definitely want to take one on with Dragonfire!". Milly replies, "Yes, well, but I doubt you could be able to beat an Ultimate-Type Beyblade like the one Al encountered.", as she thought to herself, "Alister is not just handsome, but also serious about defeating in his opponents in battle, such an admirable trait *sigh*...Sorry to break the forth wall, but anyone reading this story should acknowledge that I'm not very open about my crush on Alister". The next morning we see Zane, and his new compatriots, as well as his dad on the table having breakfast. Well, his dad's reading the newspaper, after he finished his breakfast, when he noticed something in the ads section. "Hey, son, there's a tournament today at the convenience store in town today, and the winner gets to battle the leader of Team Predator!", exclaimed Zane's dad as his son swiped the ads section from his father's hands excitedly.

"Guys, check this out! There's a tourney today and whoever wins gets to battle Kevin Lobos, the leader of Team Pedator! He's also a world-class contender Battler Strikers player!", said Zane as he showed the Beybladers the newspaper ad for the tournament. Alister calmly takes the newspaper ad and reads it before replying, "Sounds interesting, but we shouldn't forget one thing; Justin Kruger!". Reiji gets a confused look on his face and asks, "Who, the leader of Team Phantom? What about him?". Alister groaned and answered, "Have you forgotten that he threatened to send his goons after us? What if they show during the tournament and attack us when our guards are down?". Reiji thought for a second and replied, "No, I haven't, but if they do, we'll kick their fat butts!" , to which a familiar voice said, "Hey, we're not fat!". Zane and the bladers turn around quickly to see the face of Mordecai Darkovich member outside the window with an offended look on his face. "Hey, you! Don't spy on us you peeping tom!", admonished Zane's dad as the Team Phantom member fled in fear!

"That was Mordecai!", gasped Milly. "Well, what are we waitin' for? Let's get that little punk!", said Jackie, to which Alister replied, "No. Let him flee like the pathetic bug he really is. Besides, we shouldn't waste any energy pursuing that arrogant worm!". Zane's mother whispered to Reiji, "Your rival seems to have quite a 'colorful' vocabulary", to which he whispers back, "Yeah. Al is never above using such insults, because it's befitting of his serious personality, but don't worry, he never uses any profane language unless, of course, an someone pushes him over the edge wether or not in a Beyblade battle, which rarely happens!".

Meanwhile, in an old warehouse in town...

We see Justin Kruger talking with Mordecai in front of a host of other kids and teenagers, in a meeting of the Team Phantom members. "What did you find out about our Beyblading friends, Mordecai?", asks Justin calmly. "There's a tournament in town today and the winner gets to battle Kevin Lobos, and I have no doubt that these losers are going to enter it for the right to mix it up with the leader of Team Predator himself! They also spotted me though!", replied Mordecai smugly. Kruger thinks for a moment and said, "Very interesting, but don't forget, they know now that I'm making good on my threat to send you and the others to hound those bladers." Mordecai smugged as he twirled a bit of his hair, "I dunno, Justin, but that Milly girl looks cute, and I'd definitely want to spy on her in the girl's locker room!", to which another member of Team Phantom, a black-skinned kid with a shaved head named Riley Killjoy replies, "Now don't be a pervert, Darkovich, you know what happens to guys who spy on girls in the locker rooms--they get *record scratch SFX*slapped by the ladies!". Yet another member of Team Phantom, a half-Japanese brunette-haired girl, Kurumu Frostworth, says, "Watch your language, Riley, this is no place to cuss, but I agree!", as she thinks to herself, That Alister sounds handsome. I've always wanted to battle against a purple-haired guy with a serious attitude! Tee-hee!"

Meanwhile in the downtown area of Oceanview...

We see Reiji, Alister, Milly, Jackie, and Zane, walking towards the convenience store where they first met. "Why", you ask? It's because the sign-ups for the tournament are being held there, that's why! The tournament itself as at Oceanview High, and don't worry, it's for all ages, even adults. When they arrived, they were in for a surprise; There's a lot of kids and teenagers lining up to sign up for this tournament! The five got into the line, and after 15 minutes of waiting, they're finally in front of the clerk, who showed them the sign-up sheet, which has space for five more participants. One by one, the bladers and Battle Strikers player each wrote their name on an empty space.

Part 1 End

Author's Note: I asked Crow if Chapter 6 needed to be split into two parts in case it would be too long, and I got reply, saying to split it, so that's exactly what I'm doing.
So, what do you think?
Great as always! But is Mordecai the chivalorous Battle Strikers player? or is he going to come in part B?
(Aug. 03, 2011  2:37 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I know you may think it's not exactly the best story ever, but you're right to think that way. Even when someone voted 'Boo!' on the opinion poll!

1. That was me, just becuase the time-space rip was intentional, and st00fs.

2. Me gusta your whole character stuffs and the special moves.
(Sep. 15, 2011  11:32 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Great as always! But is Mordecai the chivalorous Battle Strikers player? or is he going to come in part B?
@ sum472: First off, the chivalrous person saving Milly in the locker room, is from Team Paladin, and second, Mordecai is from Team Phantom!

@ Ultimatefry: So it was you who was the first who voted 'Boo!', and also, thanks!
I am happy to announce that Chapter 6 Part 2 is in the works at this moment
Can you make Mordecai battle Kevin Lobos in chapter 7 please?
Or better yet, have Reiji win the tournament and Mordecai rudely interrupt his battle with Kevin!
deleted-Because of Sparta.
P.S I don't know when or what chapter but can you do Alister VS Team Paladins Chivalrous Guy.
P.P.S I won't make any more suggestions to your story.
Okay then, thanks for the idea.
So, I'd just thought I'd let you know that Chapter 6B is going quite well, and I've just finished with the scene where Milly was saved from Mordecai by a member of Team Paladin named James Galahad, who wields the ice-cold Paladin Striker, Ice Blade!
(Sep. 23, 2011  11:51 PM)sum 472 Wrote: And as Kevin accepts the match, Reiji is in disbelief because he had one the tournament and didn't get to battle him. After a feirce battle, in which Kevin seems to have the upper hand, Mordecai calls for a last minute come back. Mordecai then tells Reiji that only a Battle Strikers Player can challenge Lobos, because Beys are too weak, With this comment Reiji vows to get back at him.
NOTE: This isn't the actual summary for Ch.7 just an idea.
Also you can decide if Mordecai looses or wins.
P.S I don't know when or what chapter but can you do Alister VS Team Paladins Chivalrous Guy.

BACKSEAT DRIVER ALERT

Don't mean to be mean, but let the guy make his own story. If you want that scene to happen so bad, make your own story.
Sparta, it's okay. He was only suggesting something!
before, my reaction was Boo, now my reaction is: well done, you really did improve!
Thank you! Smile
(Oct. 03, 2011  4:26 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Thank you! Smile
I hope you feel the same about my stories XD

keep up the good work!
I haven't read your stories yet. But I'll be sure to read them sometime!
Chapter 6B

We now see Reiji, Zane, Milly, Alister, and Jackie, on their way to the tournament at Oceanview High School, and they're taking the bus. "Say, I hope the officials think that our Beyblades are Battle Strikers that are never seen before", said Milly as she looked over data for all known competitive combos for Battle Strikers tournaments on her laptop. Reiji shrugged and replied, "Yeah, Milly, I do too, but they might not be stupid enough to actually think that our Beys were Strikers, and they could kick us out before we even started participating." Alister nodded and said to Reiji, "I kinda agree with you on that one. I mean, our Beys have a different parts system than that of the Battle Strikers.". Jackie smirked confidently, and remarked, "Hey, we shouldn't let it stop us from having a little fun, right? Right."

A few minutes later, they arrive at the entrance of Oceanview High. "Well, here we are, Oceanview High School, home of the Hammerheads, and the site for this tournament!", smiled Zane, as he and the bladers go over to a poster detailing the match-ups for Round 1. They looked at the poster, and they memorized who they're each going up against, before going to the locker rooms.

Jackie and Milly went to the girl's locker room, while Reiji, Zane, and Alister went to the boy's locker room. Little did they know, that Mordecai Darkovich, along with a few other members of Team Phantom, are also present. But, little did Mordecai know, is that one of the Team Phantom members accompanying him is a spy for Team Paladin! The spy, whose name is James Galahad, notices Mordecai sneaking towards the girl's locker room, as the arrogant Team Phantom member thought, "Tee-hee! I'm probably going to mess with Milly REAL good! I'm such a pervert--no, no, no--a PSYCHO! Keh keh keh keh keh keh!". James then thought as he followed Mordecai, "I won't let this vile cad violate the fair maiden's privacy and get away unscathed!"

In the boy's locker room, we see Reiji, Alister, and Zane readying their tops for the big tournament, when Alister heard some quiet, girlish giggling outside the door to the room. Alister gets up from a bench he was sitting on, walked towards the door, and demands, "Alright, show yourselves!". As if on cue, two members of Team Phantom, along with Kurumu Frostworth, come into the open. "So, you guys are members of Team Phantom?", asks Alister, to which Kurumu chuckled, "Yeah, we are. Kruger sent us to hound you, cutie pie!"

Zane and Reiji heard the conversation, and came to where Alister and the Team Phantom members are. "Hey, what are you goons doing here!?", asks Reiji angrily. One of the other Phantom members replied cockily, "Have you forgotten, we're supposed to hound you geeks!". Zane recognizes Kurumu and said to her, "Well, if it ain't Kurumu Frostworth. Coming to do Kruger's dirty work?", to which Kurumu replied haughtily, "Long time, no see, Zane. Now, if you excuse, I have a hot date with Alister!". Alister scowled and replied, "No you're not, Kurumu!", as he engages his Hades on the hooks of his launcher. Kurumu said to her fellow Team Phantom members, "I get dibs on Alister, the other two are yours!", as she attaches her Phantom Battle Striker, the Grim Reaper-like Grimnir to the hooks of her Turbo Launcher, as the others engage their respective tops for the battle.

Meanwhile in the girl's locker room, we see Milly inserting an MF-L to give her Inferno Virgo a bit more punch and defense when she heard someone breathing down her neck. Jackie noticed Mordecai who is behind Milly, asks her, "Hey Milly, you do realize that Mordecai Darkovich is standing right behind you, right?". "Yup.", replies Milly as she then turns to Mordecai, "Want do you want, Darkovich? This is the girl's locker room--Oh yeah, you're hounding us! Now that you've gotten my attention, I bet your expecting me to shriek in terror, right?". Mordecai deadpanned, "Pretty much." Before Mordecai could do anything else, a new voice called out, "Leave her be, you vile cad!". The Team Phantom member groaned, recognizing the voice as that of James Galahad, of Team Paladin, as said B.S. player walks in. "James! This is none of your business!", growled Mordecai as he launches his repaired Odinskull towards James, who promptly launched his Battle Striker, a red, grey, and icy blue-colored Paladin Striker, named Ice Blade, in turn. After about 30 seconds, James declared an attack, "Ice Blade, freeze this nefarious fiend and its master with Sub-Zero Crystal Axe!!", as the Paladin Striker take on an icy-blue glow with a really cold air to it as it struck Odinskull, freezing the Phantom Striker and Mordecai in the process (though up to his neck). Ice Blade returns to James' hand, as he then drags the frozen Phantom member out of the locker room, saying, "Mine work here be done, fair maiden, I shall be seeing you soon in the tournament to come!"

Chapter End

Author's Note: Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I don't know what else to put in. I'll be sure to start on Chapter 7 as soon as possible.

So, what do you think?
Great, barely any errors!