Beyblade Tournaments?

This is a bit early to say this.
But will there be any competitions like in Australia?
And would you be able use The Plastic beyblades?
Oh come on ... :\

Unless you or someone else hosts a tournament in Australia, there isn't going to be one.

If you mean official tournaments, why would there be any outside of Asia right now when Beyblade isn't even marketed outside of Asia right now?
Brad is right, there hasn't been an official tournament in AGES. I would suggest hosting your own get together.
Yea,That wouldent be a Bad idea.
I would have the people to.
(Oct. 30, 2008  9:36 AM)Raykon Wrote: Yea,That wouldent be a Bad idea.
I would have the people to.

Then do it! Also, get them to register here Wink
Lol.
But none of you guys could come,Unless if you live in Australia and in sydney.
But yea sure,I'll get them to join.
They will do mf tournaments all over the world Wink
(Nov. 11, 2008  7:35 PM)kinomiya Wrote: They will do mf tournaments all over the world Wink

Officially: No

Unofficially: Quite likely
I can host one in my country(Turkey) in the city I live(Ankara-Capital) and give away good prizes like Wolborg MS(I will have 20ish of them) but as I am working on building a TRC-10 transceiver whose fuse has blown(Regulators and some of the tantalum capacitors have burned) that I need to begin rebuilding it until the end of December that the earliest date for the tournament will be likely in March
(Nov. 12, 2008  1:32 AM)B Wrote: he lives in austrailia......

I've just posted it so anyone who lives around the city I mentioned would write their comments on it...
Hey , i live in SA not sydney though... i really want 2 go to a tournament where we can stay in a hotel with all the bladers and have a really good time it'll be the best wouldnt it ?
There could be some in Australia when MFB comes to us. There won't be plastic or HMS though. I remember going to one in Melbourne. It'll be a while though as I don't expect MFB to come in Australia until late 2010.
The WBO will be organizing an Australian tournament this year.
(Jan. 05, 2009  9:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The WBO will be organizing an Australian tournament this year.

:pwn:

WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

IN MELBOURNE? plzplzplzplzplz

WOOOOOOOOOOT.

But please make it after March... or else I can't come. (Health Issues)
It depends. We will be working with whoever in Australia wants to help us. Smile
(Jan. 05, 2009  9:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It depends. We will be working with whoever in Australia wants to help us. Smile

Lol. I will help in whatever way possible. Though getting around is hard for me until after March and I'm only 13.. lol. But still.
(Jan. 05, 2009  9:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The WBO will be organizing an Australian tournament this year.

Alright!,I might have to get my friends to join here to? so they can come.
(Jan. 05, 2009  10:44 AM)Raykon Wrote:

Alright!,I might have to get my friends to join here to? so they can come.

Was hoping on your co-operation to make this possible.
Oh.. So I'm guessing we're not having one in Melbourne as well?
(Jan. 05, 2009  11:04 AM)Mankster Wrote: Oh.. So I'm guessing we're not having one in Melbourne as well?

I don't live in Australia. It's up to Australian citizens, not me. I can only help from abroad.
So who will be organizing it? Since I can't.. v.v
(Jan. 05, 2009  11:10 AM)Mankster Wrote: So who will be organizing it? Since I can't.. v.v

Why can't you, exactly?
(Jan. 05, 2009  11:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2009  11:10 AM)Mankster Wrote: So who will be organizing it? Since I can't.. v.v

Why can't you, exactly?

I'm only 13.. and I wouldn't have a clue how to.. Pinching_eyes_2
I organized my first tournament at 14. That's what I am here for. Grin