Beyblade Tournaments?

It appears there is still quit a few Australian members on WBO havent posted here,So I shall send them a note via PM.
EDIT:Also it would be nice if some of the other WBO Australian members would help me get more members and notify them.
im with raykon, nd dnt worry, i will make sure there will be more than just 3 ppl, he's right, there are auzzi bladerz that arnt on wbo or just havnt posted here. But on the other hand you're right, if it is just us we could organise it ourselves, but i will get more ppl
lol yer i'll help Raykon find some more aussie bladers ok.
oh yer anybody here??
Well Sega and Teika havnt posted here.
So I need to notify them.
kk
oh yer dont forget just cause their isnt many bladers from Aus on this site their is more Bladers in Aus but they just arent registered on this site Smile

oh carp soo sorry didnt mean to double post
Yes,Well if you do know some get them to join.We want this tournament to be packed as possible.
kk sure.. if we have a torny for example Adelaide we should have a division for the MFB division then a plastics division..
Not many bladers in Austrlia have MFB.Most of them have the plastic generation so it might have to be plastic.
EDIT:Also I might need to know how far you guys will be willing to travell to one.I might have to orgaize this tournament.
Im down for a Beyblade tournament down here, just really sceptical on how many people we can get, Beyblade died out really quickly after they stopped showing the TV Show in the mornings, not to mention that they really didn't give the show time to end properly and let Yu-Gi-Oh steal its slot and limelight.
(Jan. 08, 2009  12:42 PM)Sega Wrote: Im down for a Beyblade tournament down here, just really sceptical on how many people we can get, Beyblade died out really quickly after they stopped showing the TV Show in the mornings, not to mention that they really didn't give the show time to end properly and let Yu-Gi-Oh steal its slot and limelight.

There should be a decent amount of people.As we discussed earlier there are still some bladers that havent posted here on this topic or havent joined.Tommorow one will join and hopefully within 5 days 2 more that I know will.
Hm.. I don't have any plastic Beyblades... I only have HMS/MFB. Can I use HMS?

Also, where is this being hosted?
i only have plastic,i can just travell with raykon
hmm i probaly cant travel to a different state but i can travel around Adelaide lol
YAY! A beyblade tornament, im glad wear having 1 cuz the only blader i no bsides me is my older bro
(Jan. 09, 2009  12:37 PM)kennykun Wrote: YAY! A beyblade tornament, im glad wear having 1 cuz the only blader i no bsides me is my older bro

Get your bro to join aswell Grin
(Jan. 08, 2009  11:44 PM)Mankster Wrote: Hm.. I don't have any plastic Beyblades... I only have HMS/MFB. Can I use HMS?

Also, where is this being hosted?

Yeah I only got HMS aswell, MFB will be down the tracks maybe within a few weeks.
I only got 3 lol,but the majority will decide.
You could just use Open Format.
I'm pretty sure HMS is legal with Plastics anyway...
well we could all wait till the MFB's come to Australia then it'll be more populated and we can buy MFB's so then we can all have an MFB for the tourny but that depends on when they are gonna come to Australia As sega said they are probaly gonna come to us in Aus in a few weeks.
(Jan. 10, 2009  1:57 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: well we could all wait till the MFB's come to Australia then it'll be more populated and we can buy MFB's so then we can all have an MFB for the tourny but that depends on when they are gonna come to Australia As sega said they are probaly gonna come to us in Aus in a few weeks.

AGHHHH

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2527.html
(Jan. 10, 2009  1:57 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: well we could all wait till the MFB's come to Australia then it'll be more populated and we can buy MFB's so then we can all have an MFB for the tourny but that depends on when they are gonna come to Australia As sega said they are probaly gonna come to us in Aus in a few weeks.

Er.. no. MFB isn't coming to Australia in a few weeks. It's coming in over a year. He said he is getting his MFB from Japan or wherever he bought them in a few weeks.
ohhk kk sorry... well i guess i'll have to start looking for some over seas ..
Well we can either wait till then if it does get outside of aisa or we can have one this year.
Like I said, if you want everyone to be able to participate you could just host Open Format.