Beyblade Tournaments?

(Jan. 10, 2009  2:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Like I said, if you want everyone to be able to participate you could just host Open Format.

Might as well. I want to be able to use all my blades anyway.
(Jan. 10, 2009  2:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Like I said, if you want everyone to be able to participate you could just host Open Format.
hmmm.. yer true and anyway not many people have MFB's soo i don't really think anyone would complain about some people using MFB's...

Oh yer nobody has posted here for ages now why?
-Bumping this-
Okay,I'm going to try organise a beyblade tournament in Sydney,hopefully all of you can go.
So far all the Australian members are:
Raykon.(Sydney)
Sega.(Melbourne)
Ultimate beyblader.(Adelaide)
Mankster.(Melbourne)
Beybi.(Sydney)
Kaifan.(Sydney)
Tyson.(Sydney)
Ryanblader.(Sydney)
The shredder(Sydney)
Kennykun(No Idea..)
And then theres another person I still need to get to join,(Sydney)
Also the tournament would be open format.
Everyone try to get as many people into beyblades and sign up here so a turn out will be bigger.
(Tell me if I have missed a member..)
If you're really serious about this, get in touch with the convention you want to host it at. Feel free to ask me for any help.
(Mar. 10, 2009  4:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you're really serious about this, get in touch with the convention you want to host it at. Feel free to ask me for any help.
Well,there is two conventions (Supanova and animania) in Sydney,I guess Animania will go better seem as it would prolly have more room for a beyblade tournament,Supanova is just way to crowded.
You should contact both and see who can do more for you.
And post a topic for it in the WBO section instead of this section. =/
I was going to go to Sydney with some relatives today but i didn't get a ticket And if i went I COULD OF WENT TO THE BBA TOURNAMENT !!!! Because its probaly most likely to be In Sydney!!!
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:33 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: I was going to go to Sydney with some relatives today but i didn't get a ticket And if i went I COULD OF WENT TO THE BBA TOURNAMENT !!!! Because its probaly most likely to be In Sydney!!!

There is no BBA tournament, what are you talking about?
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There is no BBA tournament, what are you talking about?

was there ever a bba? like in real life because bba was printed on all the products but they didnt actually exist and host tournaments did they?
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:51 AM)josh-jf Wrote: was there ever a bba? like in real life because bba was printed on all the products but they didnt actually exist and host tournaments did they?

It was just a brand name used by Hasbro and Takara-Tomy.
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was just a brand name used by Hasbro and Takara-Tomy.

oh ok sweet thats what i was thinking. Thanks Smile
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:33 AM)Ultimate Blader Wrote: I was going to go to Sydney with some relatives today but i didn't get a ticket And if i went I COULD OF WENT TO THE BBA TOURNAMENT !!!! Because its probaly most likely to be In Sydney!!!
Your 5 years late ...
you will be able to go to our tournament soon but Smile