Beyblade: The Dark Future(Sort of, lol)

Poll: Is this original, and do you like it?

Yes, Yes
0%
Yes, No
100.00%
No, Yes
0%
No, No
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
(Jul. 22, 2011  2:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You're both pathetic for asking to be in a story. Especially wihtout even telling him anything about you, so he can't even describe you accurately. Serious
qft

Why don't you two do something productive and, I don't know, make your OWN story? :\
Or better, try to be ACTIVE members. Let me point this out now. This is kinda weird, but... HOW THE HELL CAN YOU "Scream in agony" WHEN YOU HAD YOUR HEAD CUT OFF!? Man, I wish that I could review this thing.
can i be in. i want a dark wolf and i want to be a strong evil girl. yeah, that would be awesome!!!Eee
...Or you could write your own story? If you suck at writing, then learn how to write, it's that simple.
^ Really, MB9? Criticizing CHARACTER REQUESTS?!
That's just mean. GTFO.
Yeah man, that's so mean! Criticizing character reqs? That's just completely idiotic man.

Cool story bro!
Its nice and dramatic and love it Grin!
Hey! Everyone who's going to say mean and discouraging things, please leave! These people want to be characters, and I say YES!
IMPORTANT NOTE(Repeated):
Please tell me which side you'll be on, and what combo you'll use. I'll PM you if I might need to change your character's name(like if your account has a long name).
We call it constructive criticism, and I think it's fair to say that it is very similar to Ink.'s story, no?
Other than that, it is a decent story, and better written than many others.
But if you can't handle criticism, you shouldn't be posting work online.

Can I please ask to not be included? I just don't like being in stories and stuff.
Alright I can't fit everyone in just one chapter! I wanna give every some spotlight, you know! Smile
Here's Chapter 3!
Deikailo: *Running.* Ah, man, I got off easy. *But I can't believe that- *Collapses.*
Xlr8: Yo, Dei.
Deikailo: *Regains consciousness.* Unh... Axel!
Xlr8: Shhhh... Don't remind me.  Just call me Xlr8, okay?
Deikailo: Were you gonna tell me something?
Xlr8: Yeah, come with me, we're going to my family's vacation home, near Tokyo.
Deikailo: How will we get there?
Xlr8: We're going to walk there... NO! We're flying there, of course!
Deikailo: You carry that much money around?
Xlr8: Only for emergencies.
Deikailo What kind of emergencies?! I-have-to-fly-half-way-across-the-world emergencies?!
Xlr8: Nooo... Maybe.
Deikailo: Unbelievable, but, yay! We get to go to Japan!

They fly to Tokyo, Japan...(yes, I got lazy)
Deikailo: Wow! Everything is so pretty! And shiny...
Xlr8: Yeah, I know. That's why we vacation here, and not in Antarctica.
Deikailo: Can we go shopping?
Xlr8: Ehhh... Next time.
Deikailo: But you didn't hear the rest. Shopping... For beys!
Xlr8: Well... Sure, I guess. I do need some recolors.
Deikailo: Yay!
???: Hey, you two!
Deikailo: Us?!
Xlr8: Dei, stranger danger!
Deikailo: Oh, right.
???: You two are bladers, right?
Xlr8: Yeah! What of it?!
???: *Holds up a bey.*
Xlr8: Ugh, I can't see it well...
Deikailo: Augh, you're not alone.
???: Wanna battle?
---UNCLIMACTIC MOMENT---
Deikailo: Could we buy some stuff first?
???: Uhh...
Deikailo: Please?
???: Yeah, sure, but don't take long.

1 hour later...
???: You ready yet?
Deikailo: Sure, just a sec.
All: GO SHOOT!!!
Xlr8: Go, MF-H Earth Sagittario H145WD!
Deikailo: Go, Beat Byxis GB145WF!
???: Show 'em what you've got MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB!
Deikailo: Wait- I remember who used that at Beyblade Crusade- he won- Kei!
Kei: *Whips off his cloak.* Uh-huh. I kinda have the feeling that Nuff is getting lazy, because I wanna use a cheap special move.
Nuff: Hey! Writing this is hard work!
Th!nk: Oh, really, even when you're stealing it from Ink.?
Nuff: I'm not stealing it! It's my story, and it differs quite a bit. Back to the story!
Kei: Titanium Smash! *MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB smashes MF-H Earth Sagittario H145WD hard enough to almost defeat it.*
Xlr8: Well, if you're gonna use a special move, so will I! Alright! Horn Arrow Shot! *An arrow is shot out of MF-H Earth Sagittario H145WD piercing MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB, but not even phasing it!* Man, he's strong!
Deikailo: Duh! He's the best blader in the world!
Xlr8: Sor-ry, Miss I-know-everything!
Deikailo: At least I have a strategy!
Xlr8: What?! Let me do the attacking work, and just outspin both of us?!
Deikailo: Well-
Kei: You two aren't much of a team.
Deikailo and Xlr8: Hey!
Deikailo: Go, Byxis! Compass Arrow Slash! *A giant point emanates out of Beat Byxis GB145WF, and slashes the scum out of MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB, causing it to take severe damage.*
Kei: Ahh...
Xlr8: Well, I helped weaken it...
Deikailo: Yeah, keep telling yourself that...
Kei: You pass. *Picks up MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB.*
Okay, at first I tried to ignore this, but I decided to read it. It's a nice story. But in the first one, you mention Brad's "steriod Beys". Umm, I wrote the WBO comic, and that was the first one, in which Brad was injecting steroids into his Bey. In the second story, there's a big holdup in Central Park with Dan. And then a mysterious blader takes him out. Umm, that all happens in Chapter 1 of my story. AND THEN, Deikailo loses to Bluezee. Please, give her a break people! She's ranked number 10, I think she can win a few battles. Oh yeah, and that was in chapter one too. I found all these diffenrences JUST from reading the first three chapters. I'm not telling you to stop the story, Nuff, but PLEASE, try and be a little more original with the story line.

Oh, and it was nice that in the post right above you, th!nk kindly asked you not to put him in the story and BAM! he's in the story.
Yeah, you're completely right. It's starting to get more original though. And about th!nk being in the story, I wrote that before he posted that, so yeah, and he wasn't in it, it was more like, near it, like I'm not in it, but it's like me talking, like a voice from nowhere. Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: Also, I DO get ideas from the WBO Comic. You ARE my inspiration, Ink.
I'm cool with that small cameo. It's cool and meta and oh so me.

But no more, 'kay?
(Jul. 22, 2011  5:44 PM)Nuff Wrote: Deikailo: *Running.* Ah, man, I got off easy. *But I can't believe that- *Collapses.*
Why would I collapse? Low blood sugar? I think not. I eat pandas before Beybattling.
(Jul. 22, 2011  5:44 PM)Nuff Wrote: Xlr8: Okay, is this a practical joke, or are you actually mentally retarded?
Okay, Ink. may not be telling you to stop writing, but now I am. This is incredibly insulting. I do my best to overcome my disability in compensating for the removal of a portion of my brain, but I seriously resent being called mentally retarded.

Your story isn't funny or entertaining. I'm not a ditz, either.
Hey, I'll take you out of the story then. I was just trying to write a story, and, read the line after that.
This is what I understand after reading the OP;

-the 6th axis sounds "evilish"
-kai-V needs to be saved?! *gasp!* my mind is blown
-"HIM!" ... HIM HIM HIM HIM HIM....."HIM" seems signifigant...
-HIM IS BRAD! BRAD IS HIM!
-Moderators who retire from beyblade apparently end up doing steroids with thier beyblades
-Kai-V took a bullet for Kei? And now kai-V is missing? Some serious beyblade gangsta' violence goin' down!
-Daegor is now Kei's #1 fan. the rest of the beyblade world has been demoted to #2 *sob*
-Training grouds may or may not be used for training. This has yet to be confirmed

for those trying to make character requests, that is just sad...learn how to write and try not to reek of desperation. if that sounds mean then WRITE ABOUT IT. make a poem or a novel or something.
(Jul. 22, 2011  6:23 PM)Nuff Wrote: EDIT: Also, I DO get ideas from the WBO Comic. You ARE my inspiration, Ink.

Okay, that's flattering, but remember, there's a difference between inspiration and stencil. I'll let that one slide though since it's kind of a running joke anyways.
Should I delete this thread? Should I start a different story that's more original and less mean?