Beyblade: The BIG BANG ORGANIZATION TOURNAMENT (Story)

(Apr. 14, 2011  4:43 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I got two references of Linkin Park..In the end and Thousand Suns..the third one maybe in the Afraid one(Not afraid)...Dunno if all are right but the thousand suns is right for sure.
And the chapter was awesome..I hope you put the next one fast...

Well, Yes, the two are correct! Not Afraid is a song by Eminem! Just one more remaining. I think prakhar might answer it... If he doesn't turn up, or someone else gets the answer...
I knew that two were right Grin and chapter 10 was also good...great going...keep up the same
Soon enough! Not today though... Any answers about LP realted thing?
Great story so far . Can't wait for next chapter
(Apr. 15, 2011  7:20 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Also, Yu tendou you can suggest a character, but he will go in the bad side. No place for good characters.

Woo!!!
Name: Yurki
Eye color: White and black (When berserk, red)
Appearance: Wears a purple shirt and a red jacket, black jeans.
Hair: Front part is black and back part is blue.
Skin color: Same as Ginga's
Beyblade: Dark Knight S100MWF (Sword 100 Metal Wide Flat)
Special Move:
Darkness Sword = The swords from S100 extend out then it attacks the opponent with them.
Description: A very strong blader. He is the most known villan, and is against all. He is the most hated villan ever.

I want the battle to be EPIC!

EDIT: Name changed to Zuki.
Thanks Yu! Also, I am sorry guys, had a party today.... So no chapters today... Tomorrow, I'll fill the gap by trying to post two chapters or one huge chapter.
Well, sorry guys! News is, there is an electricity cut off in our area due to some repairing thing. Also, I am going to a stadium to watch a cricket match. Which is from 4:00. Informing you as there are just a few minutes left before the electricity will go... In short, no chaps today...
Luck you...I wish I could have watched the PWI vs DD match today...PWI are undefeated in the tournament so far and DD have lost all the games...a clash which is almost similar to MI vs KTK....have fun there
Ha Ha Ha! The match was awesome! DD won! Well the match was one of the best! So many sixes and fours! The wickets were also great! Still, Yuvi got the Man of the Match... That in itself is a great thing. Stupid The stadium is too small, thus there were many sixes! Also, I am going to watch the MI vs DC match. The answers for the LP contest are- In the End, Burning in the Skies and Thousand Suns.

Without wasting any time, here is Chapter 11! Clash between Ginta and Izuma!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
Nice, Just like i thought! Woot that was epic
Thanks a lot! I hope I can keep up the good work of this story, and keep you all happy.
that was a really nice one...I need to check out for the song burning in the skies... cuz I didnt hear it
Chapter 12-
Well, as we all know, the story is kinda coming to an end. Brandon has reached the finals of KO 50, while the Quarter finals will start soon in the spec. 50. Just to explain how the tourney will go, I am writing this. "Well, there is some info out on the site which explains the tourney format. The winner and the 1st runner up of the KO 50, will have to wait till the semi finals of the spec. 50 are decided. The 4 semi finalists of spec. 50, and the 2 KO 50 contestants (winner and runner up) will face off in a super six tourney. There will be a total 2 eliminations after this,and the winners will be the ones who will be placed first, second, third and fourth. Also, the 1st place and 2nd place will match up as a team to battle some unknown team. Same for 3rd place and 4th place. The unknown team has been given the title of the toughest team, so it will be very dangerous. After these battles, the winner of double battle 1 and double battle 2 will face each other. Then, there will be a total 2 WINNERS!!!" Miley explained. "That's great news! This means that Brandon has already been selected for super six!" Harry said.
Um, it looks like I really need some ideas... I am completely lost. I have found two ideas, which I look forward to use in some semi or final or quarter match. Can you suggest some ideas about Brandon vs. Yurki?
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, it looks like I really need some ideas... I am completely lost. I have found two ideas, which I look forward to use in some semi or final or quarter match. Can you suggest some ideas about Brandon vs. Yurki?

Make it like the battle between Ginga and Damian, episode 95. Hero starts to lose and then wins.
Thanks! I'll try to do that, but first, I have to watch Ginga vs Damian. I don't see anime as they are in Japanese.
When will you put my character in? Great story, BTW
A battle's coming up. You see, I am not writing from a long time. The next chapter itself is a battle that introduces your character. I am just thinking of some epic idea...
EDIT: Oh, I am sorry, I got confused between your character and Yu Tendou's character. Well, don't worry, it will come up soon. I AM VERY SORRY!
cant wait for it!
Sure! I'm ok. Just asking Janstarblast!
X1's idea has really helped me, I got an epic idea by combining it to my LR theory. But, I wanna use it for Harry vs Aquios battle. So, next chapter will be up tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
OK..I will be waiting for it..I hope it will be a great battle
And yes, don't expect a good chapter though...
Actually you have created a standard of good chapters for yourself so all the chapters you write are as good as the ones before...esp. if they have a battle..BTW are you using the idea of GIGA DRAIN?