Beyblade: The BIG BANG ORGANIZATION TOURNAMENT (Story)

Perfect!!! The use of the Pokemon move substitute..is awesome!!!! Great work Janstarblast!!!
Thank you so much! Next chapter, maybe tomorrow.
For the next chapter..how about using a left-spin bey with a move like giga drain?...hehe...well I was joking...but I am waiting for the next chapter..keep up the good work!!!
LOL! Good idea! I would do that!
''Now mom won't scold me for playing Pokemon all day long!''-funniest thing that happened to me

good job!
Thanks a lot! I will try to write at least one awesome sentence in my chapters. Chapter 6 had one, and so does chapter 7.
Chapter 8- Well, Just a leisurely chapter... No battles in this. But a great battle in Chapter 9.
cool.lets see what my char is going to do to make this epic!
yep! Of course I'll make it epic. Thats the reason why I asked for some more time for the battle.
Great! Here's my character request! I hope you don't mind!

Name: Shuu Fujimoto
Hair Color: Black with some streaks of yellow.
Clothing: Shuu always wears a chinese-styled black jacket with a yellow japanese-styled shirt. He also wears a wristband on his right hand. His pants are black jogging pants and his shoes are yellow with blue stripes.
Eye Color: Black.
Blade 1: Kinetic Tiger 90RSF
Blade 2: Robotic Tiger X85RSF (Extreme 85)
Blade Type:Attack/Defense
Special Attacks: For Blade 1: Kinetic Shredder- - Kinetic Tiger will charge towards the opponent's bey and then Kinetic Tiger, using the spikes on the metal wheel, will shred the opposing bey's metal wheel causing a lot of damage and loss of spin.
Dynamic Smash- Kinetic Tiger will jumps high into the air. Then it will dive into the opposing Bey and smash it. This will cause a large loss of spin or insta-KO the other Bey.
For Blade 2: Robotic Overdrive: Robotic Tiger will charge itself with electric energy, Then it will charge towards the opponent's Bey. It hits with a tackle with electric energy. (Volt Tackle reference)
Multiply Barrage: Robotic Tiger will multiply itself. Then there will be 10 Robotic Tigers. 5 of them will launch the other Bey into the air. Then another 2 will throw the opponent's Bey higher. 2 copies will smash it towards the ground and the real one will charge toward the falling Bey with full force and smash it in the stadium. This will insta-KO the opponent's Bey or if not, it will lose a HUGE (As in HUGE!) amount of spin.
Alignment: Good
Thanks!
Well, I don't need characters now, but I'll take yours. Sorry Ryuuga forever, I was gonna improve your character so that I could use it, but now coz I get one ready, I won't take your request. If you can give me some more info, then maybe I'll take it.

NOW, I DONT NEED ANY MORE CHARACTERS.
Yo! people, it time for chapter 9!
In the chapter, there are three names which are a reference to Linkin Park. Easy to find, still tell me about them. You can say its kinda a contest. There is no prize though. Just for FUN!
YESSSSS!!aquios conquered darkness!!!!
Hope you liked it! Found the words related to Linkin Park?
uhh,no.im not a fan of linkin park,but im just jamming with their music<<<<of topic

oh,and you miss a '' on one part
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:07 PM)Ventus98 Wrote: uhh,no.im not a fan of linkin park,but im just jamming with their music<<<<of topic

oh,and you miss a '' on one part

Thanks, FIXED IT! Btw, it was a two places. Aquios saying not yet, and Blader DJ's fianl announcement.
so my battle is in the next chap?
No, first is Harry's battle. I might just write another leisurely chapter in between though...
Sorry, but the story will go like this:
Battles sequence-
Harry, (Aquios/Izuma/Brandon), Harry, Aquios/Izuma/Brandon, Harry, Aquios/Izuma/Brandon.... and so on. The sequence might change, but now is Harry's battle, then your character.
ok!, great! cant wait!!
I got two references of Linkin Park..In the end and Thousand Suns..the third one maybe in the Afraid one(Not afraid)...Dunno if all are right but the thousand suns is right for sure.
And the chapter was awesome..I hope you put the next one fast...
(Apr. 14, 2011  1:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I don't need characters now, but I'll take yours. Sorry Ryuuga forever, I was gonna improve your character so that I could use it, but now coz I get one ready, I won't take your request. If you can give me some more info, then maybe I'll take it.

NOW, I DONT NEED ANY MORE CHARACTERS.

Aww dang! Smith Unhappy Tired

I feel like killing myself since my charater request might be warned.

(Apr. 15, 2011  5:10 AM)Ryuuga Forever Wrote: Aww dang! Smith Unhappy Tired

I feel like killing myself since my charater request might be warned.

I feel bad for you, Ryuuga Forever Unhappy

Anyway, great story!!

I was gonna be here to suggest a charater though Serious
Well, I don't wanna disappoint anyone, though sorry, I can't take a character...

Chapter 10! Another leisurely chapter, as I felt that I was doing something wrong..

Well, Ryuuga! Your less detailed character, might as well work out as a mystery blader. Good idea, right?
Also, Yu tendou you can suggest a character, but he will go in the bad side. No place for good characters. Also, the bad side means nothing but, he will be facing one of the heroes of the story, and he might as well lose. Depends on your description, whether the battle will be so-so or epic. So, Draco will get to watch his character, and Ryuuga won't get warned. I AM A GOOD BOY, I TRY TO KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY! Stupid
i'll be surprised if he was ginga's brother.i'll say:''WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?THIS IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLEEEEE!''\

good story,BTW