Beyblade Talk

Hey Guys I put this Thread up so we can just talk it can be questions idea's tournment stuff etc just make sure it is appropiete K have fun Smile
Can you not talk about it in random Beyblade and anime manga thoughts?
Yes but those kinda have a theme but here you can talk about whatever u want
Ok nice, have you ever noticed how muscular some characters are?

Like Xander, hae Jin, shu when he’s with no sleeves, rantaro without sleeves, Aiga, lui in sparking, free when he’s super saitan
Don’t forget Sailas
I have noticed that it is kinda getting unsettling
(Apr. 17, 2021  9:43 PM)Dblader Wrote: Don’t forget Sailas

Ah yes. The mean green grizzly Silas karslisle aka my favorite character along with the king of the castle rantaro Kiyama
I really hope in this season of Beyblade Dynamite that they bring back Phoenix or Hades! They were the best!
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:41 AM)VynRuki Wrote: I really hope in this season of Beyblade Dynamite that they bring back  Phoenix or  Hades! They were the best!

ikr
(Apr. 17, 2021  9:01 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys I put this Thread up so we can just talk it can be questions idea's tournment stuff etc just make sure it is appropiete K have fun Smile

You’ve been making a lot of unnecessary threads (since you’re new of course). Talk to a staff member or someone more experienced before you make a new one, it’ll help lead you in the right direction.
(Apr. 18, 2021  1:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  9:01 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys I put this Thread up so we can just talk it can be questions idea's tournment stuff etc just make sure it is appropiete K have fun Smile

You’ve been making a lot of unnecessary threads (since you’re new of course). Talk to a staff member or someone more experienced before you make a new one, it’ll help lead you in the right direction.

Being new is one thing, but more concerning is an unwillingness to learn from mistakes. Unfortunately I am guessing it will be a few years before they grow out of that phase.