Beyblade TRIGGERS

(Jun. 24, 2019  3:32 PM)NateTheGreat23 Wrote: Hi my name is Nate the great

My trigger is when people run around the WBO spamming!
Not quite a trigger but a mild annoyance. When people using Hasbro launchers do that thing where after inserting the ripcord and placing the Bey, they force the mechanism inside to make a clicking sound. Apparently it's ''to make sure that the Bey is going to hold''. I feel like they're going to break the launcher by doing that.

''Beyblade is a luck-based game'' never fails to trigger me.
(Jun. 24, 2019  9:13 PM)Morc Wrote: Not quite a trigger but a mild annoyance. When people using Hasbro launchers do that thing where after inserting the ripcord and placing the Bey, they force the mechanism inside to make a clicking sound. Apparently it's ''to make sure that the Bey is going to hold''. I feel like they're going to break the launcher by doing that.

''Beyblade is a luck-based game'' never fails to trigger me.

That click on the Hasbro Launcher is my last option if it doesn't hang on like with Luinor L3.  Definitely agree that people who repeatedly click the launchers is a bit annoying.  If any of my friends or anyone does that, I give them one of my extra Switchstrike/Turbo launchers that I don't care about.
(Dec. 26, 2017  7:16 AM)bondairy Wrote: When someone heavily insists that my beys are fake because they are Takara Tomy and have different names from the hasbeys.. This one kid even came up with a theory saying TT stole future designs from Hasbro and made the beys first... I wanted to launch a bey on my left eye >_>

I got soooo triggered just reading that lol
>__________________<
So like this kid is trash in my school, and i used a trash combo an he beat me, an he said get some help. Then i smashed him with revive phoenix, an i said "says the one who needs help. Or when someones says my beys are fake i say says the one who's life is fake. Or i smash them in a beybattle
in my summer camp, my friends keep on calling my rip fire VV valtryeks and I keep on telling them dude its valtryek not valtryeks or viltryek but no matter how much noogies i give them they still forget. you know sometimes I worry about those kids
So once I was talking about Bloody Longinus and the kid I was talking to kept on going like "You mean Brutal Luinor?" everytime I said Bloody Longinus. Sooooo annoying!
Oh! I get the feeling.
(Jul. 01, 2019  2:08 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: So once I was talking about Bloody Longinus and the kid I was talking to kept on going like "You mean Brutal Luinor?" everytime I said Bloody Longinus. Sooooo annoying!

It makes me want to ded
When my friend pulls out the spriggan requiem in a god tournament
(Jul. 02, 2019  12:54 AM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: When my friend pulls out the spriggan requiem in a god tournament

Totally not me
(Jul. 01, 2019  2:08 AM)TheBladingCow Wrote: So once I was talking about Bloody Longinus and the kid I was talking to kept on going like "You mean Brutal Luinor?" everytime I said Bloody Longinus. Sooooo annoying!

I dont really see a huge problem with that?? Some people just prefer Dub over Sub, or the other way around. But I do get how its a little annoying: Some people cant seem to keep it to themselves. If someone wrote a Burst story using “Daigo,” someone else would be annoyed because they like the original name
(Jul. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

I dont really see a huge problem with that?? Some people just prefer Dub over Sub, or the other way around. But I do get how its a little annoying: Some people cant seem to keep it to themselves. If someone wrote a Burst story using “Daigo,” someone else would be annoyed because they like the original name

Yeah, and I respect them if they prefer the dub names. However, what pushed me over the edge is that they wouldn't stop correcting me. I told them I knew it was Brutal Luinor in the dub and that I just preferred calling it Bloody Longinus, the original name. But they still kept on insisting I call it by the dub name.
Another one is when someone says something and then the next 2 pages of the thread is just answering his/her question. *cough* Lord Spriggan *cough*
Hey.... I text extremely slow ok.. by the time I’m done with a statement, 6 or seven texts already past..

I’m still guilty doh... I embrace it
XD
(Jul. 02, 2019  8:44 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  6:14 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont really see a huge problem with that?? Some people just prefer Dub over Sub, or the other way around. But I do get how its a little annoying: Some people cant seem to keep it to themselves. If someone wrote a Burst story using “Daigo,” someone else would be annoyed because they like the original name

Yeah, and I respect them if they prefer the dub names. However, what pushed me over the edge is that they wouldn't stop correcting me. I told them I knew it was Brutal Luinor in the dub and that I just preferred calling it Bloody Longinus, the original name. But they still kept on insisting I call it by the dub name.

Rex's Metal Wheel is named "Genocide" and I will insist upon that. Every other bey, you can call by whatever name you like, as long as no other bey owns that name and I understand what you mean.
Got a lot of triggers related to Beyblade:

- people who make their launcher prongs click like crazy to "make sure" that the Beyblade is attached securely; and those who pull on the strings like some maniac (like replicating how anime Bladers pull on the string launchers)

-- people who attach the Dead/Revive Armor last after assembling the rest of the Beyblade

- people who attach Frames in the opposite direction when they assemble the Beyblade

- people who have no concept or respect of personal (launching) space when spectating your match, then complaining when they get gutted gud or their teeth knocked off

- opponents who don't show their Beyblades to the other player for inspection, as though the player might steal or tamper with it

- people who claim that you use illegal combos because it just works so perfectly against most if not all opponents

- sore losers (there are a lot actually of these not just in official tournaments)

- snob players (mostly older adult players in player-arranged meets and tournaments)

- inattentive/incompetent referees (e.g. it was clearly a Burst before it even hit the wall of the pocket but still declared Over Finish, even with a slow-motion camera footage)

- overly dressed players (feeling like anime, huh? bet you also think a Bit Beast can come out of your Beyblade to let you win unfairly or sumthin?)

- players who bring their whole Beyblade toolbox for tournaments (like, you literally use the same parts over and over, stop being too much of a show-off)

- players who use rare/limited edition releases (I get it, you have lots of money for that and you want to rub it in too?)

- beggar players ("can I have that one please? you're not going to use that right? please give me one you have a lot")

- trashtalking players who cry foul and make you the one who's nasty even when you make comebacks through fair play

- non-Bladers who label me as childish/stupid for playing and participating such hobby at 25 (as if playing Fortnite or Mobile Legends was considered adult-like)

I have a lot more, but that's just gonna be me whining on and on about a lot of stuff that triggers me.
(Jul. 03, 2019  4:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Got a lot of triggers related to Beyblade:

- overly dressed players (feeling like anime, huh? bet you also think a Bit Beast can come out of your Beyblade to let you win unfairly or sumthin?)

What do you mean by overly dressed? Not everyone is Mr. and Mrs. Simpleton and come in with a Fortnite tee and sweatpants. Some people just enjoy wearing tons of clothes and accessories because its just them. Bladers wearing tons of accessories and their favorite outfit has nothing to do with Beyblade
(Jul. 03, 2019  4:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: -- people who attach the Dead/Revive Armor last after assembling the rest of the Beyblade

Welp, I'm guilty of doing this.  Not gonna lie, it's just something I do frequently.
(Jul. 03, 2019  5:01 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  4:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Got a lot of triggers related to Beyblade:

What do you mean by overly dressed? Not everyone is Mr. and Mrs. Simpleton and come in with a Fortnite tee and sweatpants. Some people just enjoy wearing tons of clothes and accessories because its just them. Bladers wearing tons of accessories and their favorite outfit has nothing to do with Beyblade

So it still doesn't count when they're wearing holsters (which I think were really for carpenters and repairmen's tools) for their launchers that have grips like some cowboy Beybladers? Unfortunately it triggers me also when they wear too much clothing for an activity that would actually be preferable to do without a top or at least with just a sleeveless shirt. 

Practically speaking, I dare you to launch hard when wearing a leather jacket or even just a muscle shirt, if that's comfortable for you, then I guess good for you.

If piling on a lot of clothes for such occasions count as "wearing your favorite outfit", then I might be living under a rock.

No need to flame me. I was just contributing to the thread

- people who make their launcher prongs click like crazy to "make sure" that the Beyblade is attached securely; and those who pull on the strings like some maniac (like replicating how anime Bladers pull on the string launchers)

-- people who attach the Dead/Revive Armor last after assembling the rest of the Beyblade

- people who attach Frames in the opposite direction when they assemble the Beyblade

- people who have no concept or respect of personal (launching) space when spectating your match, then complaining when they get gutted gud or their teeth knocked off

- opponents who don't show their Beyblades to the other player for inspection, as though the player might steal or tamper with it

- people who claim that you use illegal combos because it just works so perfectly against most if not all opponents

- sore losers (there are a lot actually of these not just in official tournaments)

- snob players (mostly older adult players in player-arranged meets and tournaments)

- inattentive/incompetent referees (e.g. it was clearly a Burst before it even hit the wall of the pocket but still declared Over Finish, even with a slow-motion camera footage)

- players who bring their whole Beyblade toolbox for tournaments (like, you literally use the same parts over and over, stop being too much of a show-off)

- players who use rare/limited edition releases (I get it, you have lots of money for that and you want to rub it in too?)

- beggar players ("can I have that one please? you're not going to use that right? please give me one you have a lot")

- trashtalking players who cry foul and make you the one who's nasty even when you make comebacks through fair play

- non-Bladers who label me as childish/stupid for playing and participating  such hobby at 25 (as if playing Fortnite or Mobile Legends was considered adult-like)

I have a lot more, but that's just gonna be me whining on and on about a lot of stuff that triggers me.

I personally bring a toolbox to tournaments so I have a lot of options for freeplay and for the actual matches and end up regretting it because everyone wants to reach in and make combos with them. I think it’s also annoying when people start asking me if I can lend them parts or entire Beys at the tournament without even knowing me from before the tournament. I’m okay with one or two people asking me before the tournament if we’ve chatted a bit before, but keeping track of parts is hard if you don’t even know each other’s usernames.
(Jul. 03, 2019  5:10 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  5:01 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: What do you mean by overly dressed? Not everyone is Mr. and Mrs. Simpleton and come in with a Fortnite tee and sweatpants. Some people just enjoy wearing tons of clothes and accessories because its just them. Bladers wearing tons of accessories and their favorite outfit has nothing to do with Beyblade

So it still doesn't count when they're wearing holsters (which I think were really for carpenters and repairmen's tools) for their launchers that have grips like some cowboy Beybladers? Unfortunately it triggers me also when they wear too much clothing for an activity that would actually be preferable to do without a top or at least with just a sleeveless shirt. 

Practically speaking, I dare you to launch hard when wearing a leather jacket or even just a muscle shirt, if that's comfortable for you, then I guess good for you.

If piling on a lot of clothes for such occasions count as "wearing your favorite outfit", then I might be living under a rock.

No need to flame me. I was just contributing to the thread

Personally, that would be their fault if they manage to pull it off the uncomfortable way. But still, Im not too touchy since its just one part of their liking and Beyblade is another. Its a HUGE different story when someone comes with a tux or wedding dress, so I get ya
(Jul. 03, 2019  5:16 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

- non-Bladers who label me as childish/stupid for playing and participating  such hobby at 25 (as if playing Fortnite or Mobile Legends was considered adult-like)

I personally bring a toolbox to tournaments so I have a lot of options for freeplay and for the actual matches and end up regretting it because everyone wants to reach in and make combos with them. I think it’s also annoying when people start asking me if I can lend them parts or entire Beys at the tournament without even knowing me from before the tournament. I’m okay with one or two people asking me before the tournament if we’ve chatted a bit before, but keeping track of parts is hard if you don’t even know each other’s usernames.

That would be fine if each Takara Tomy part or stock combo only costs as much as the fakes, I really wouldn't care lending (and most inevitably losing) parts. It just ticks me off that some Bladers in our local tournament even bring heavy-duty toolboxes that have at least 2 to 3 tiers all stacked with multiple copies of parts I think they never even use in the actual tournament. That and add the fact that some participant's toolboxes are even larger that the kids themselves, it just rubs off on me wrong (or maybe I am just a bitterly jealous peasant who can only afford 2 copies at most for releases with competitive parts using my hard-earned meager salary)
try to be nice to the guy. lol he is asking you because he knows your good.