Beyblade Story: The Rise of Bushi

Chapter 2: White Dragon of Darkness, Lost Longinus!

"No way, your Lúi Shirosagi!"

Bushi realized it was the best blader in Japan, as Bushi feels an aura around him as Lúi had a grin on his face.

"I've been hearing about you Bushi, it's a pleasure to meet the son of a legend, but sadly, THE LEGEND IS GONNA END!" Lúi just laughed at him menacingly.

"I wont let you stop me!" Bushi started an aura to flare from him.

"Let's do this." Lúi gets out his launcher and walks to the stadium, and he puts on Longinus.

Bushi then got out his and puts on Ifrit.

"3..2..1..LET IT RIP!"

They both launch powerfully.

To be continued...
You said you accept characters so here
Name:Bane Kojhi
Bey Name: Burning Basilisk Armed Unite
Smart, Resonate,and Like Shu kurenai
(Aug. 29, 2020  6:32 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote: You said you accept characters so here
Name:Bane Kojhi
Bey Name: Burning Basilisk Armed Unite
Smart, Resonate,and Like Shu kurenai

I'll think about it, but good idea.
Chapter 2: White Dragon of Darkness, Lost Longinus!

"No way, your Lúi Shirosagi!"

Bushi realized it was the best blader in Japan, as Bushi feels an aura around him as Lúi had a grin on his face.

"I've been hearing about you Bushi, it's a pleasure to meet the son of a legend, but sadly, THE LEGEND IS GONNA END!" Lúi just laughed at him menacingly.

"I wont let you stop me!" Bushi started an aura to flare from him.

"Let's do this." Lúi gets out his launcher and walks to the stadium, and he puts on Longinus.

Bushi then got out his and puts on Ifrit.

"3..2..1..LET IT RIP!"

They both launch powerfully.

As both beys landed, Ifrit went into the attack, but the attack felt different, it felt stronger and darker.

'What is this, what is this power from him..' Bushi had the thought of that attack into his mind, as Ifrit starts to get pummeled.

"What's wrong Legend? Never felt the power of the opposite spin?" Lúi was just looking as confident as ever.

Bushi was getting ticked off at this point. "Grrrr, IFRIT!" Ifrit did nothing, it couldn't fight back, as it got launched out of the stadium.

Lúi laughed at him. "I guess the so called legend was nothing but a myth!" He kept on laughing as Bushi looked defeated as Lúi walked off.

That was all a memory now, it then jumps to the present, which took place after the local tournament as Bushi was cleaning his bey, now that he was training with Gabe and Ugen, he was curious on what he could do to beat Lúi, and if Ugen can keep up.

Sorry for the wait, here's the full chapter.

There will be one thing you have to know about this, this will be apart of something I'm calling, the Origin pack, I showed you these chapters to know of why Bushi acts like he is.

No one cares, huh..