[Beyblade Story] Peacefully to Assemble [PG][+1000 views!]

Poll: How well has this one added onto my others?

Superbly!!!
60.87%
Good!
4.35%
Ok.
8.70%
Bad!
0%
JEEZ, YOU STINK!!!
26.09%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
Time for chapter 7!

Awesome!
I hope Corona wins!
Peacefully to Assemble have war? Peace and war? Together? Chocked_2

Anyway, great chapter! Grin Three cheers for Bri!
I chose the Title Peacefully to Assemble because Miles and the team want peace, as you should very well know. In order to do that, they have to fight. I was kinda purposely making it contradict itself...

Anyways, onto Chapter 8!!

Ah, I see. Thank you! Smile

Amazing chapter once again! Grin
Chapter 9!!!

Wow...
I feel bad now... DX
Poor Byan
Here's Chapter 10!!

EDIT: everyone, spam epicenter's inbox. I replied to him about the last option vote, but he hasn't replied...
Sorry for Double-post, but Chapter 11 is up!!

Ooo! Can't wait to see what's next!
Just announcing this everybody. I want to break news to you lovely loyal viewers, good and bad:

The bad news; After this, I plan to produce my 4th and final part of my series after this one, and the next one, Drosselmeyer will be (not certainly, but most likely) retiring form writing beyblade stories.

Good News; There will be a special surprise arising after the 4th and final part. I bet it will make my viewers happy and very ecstatic.

Just throwing that stuff out there...
Nooooo! I will miss your stories. I literally wake up as early as i can to check for new chapters in your and chinablades stories. Like 5:30 on a saturday XD I will miss those mornings. Anyway, this story is awesome and I cant wait for the next chapter. Also really excited about the special surprise!
Behold, Chapter 12!! WARNING: Last Part Of Chapter contains a bit of blood. If of a weak stomach or mind, do not read...

Hang in there Miles! Great chapter!
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:38 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Behold, Chapter 12!! WARNING: Last Part Of Chapter contains a bit of blood. If of a weak stomach or mind, do not read...

Is it sad that I immediately scrolled down just to read that part?
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:41 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  3:38 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Behold, Chapter 12!! WARNING: Last Part Of Chapter contains a bit of blood. If of a weak stomach or mind, do not read...

Is it sad that I immediately scrolled down just to read that part?

It's actually quite disturbing sir. Seriously guys, do not read it if of a weak stomach. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Sorry for double post, but here's Chapter 13!!

Poor Miles... :\
That must hurt...
Here's Chapter 14!!

By the way guys, I've been told that in some parts my story has been confusing, so if you have a question pertaining to the story, shoot me a PM, titled "About the Story".
I have one thing to say about this chapter.
And that is...
Bromance.
*gasps*
That right there, is some serious bromancing
Are miles and bri done? Bryan, i bet you broke that bed on purpose Smile Im joking.
READ THIS!!!!!!!!!111!!1!!!1!1

Okay, so this chapter confirms suspicions by a lot of the people. I had to get my plan for this cleared by Kai-V, and she accepted it, so don't say I brought this up without her permission.

Also, if you have a question or an opinion that is sensitive relating to the story, don't be afraid to PM me. Don't leave hate comments or opinions on the thread.

Now, with that, Chapter 15!!

*cries*
Miles and Bri are done!
;(
This chapter was a little odd, but I'm sure you're viewers will get used to it!
Great Chapter!
Aww...
That's adorable!
(I'm used to things like this. Yaoi. Especially from the animes I watch. XD)
But Miles and Bri are over... Crying