[Beyblade Story] Never Forget The Past [RATED PG]

Poll: Will You Miss My Stories When I Retire?

Yes, I loved all of your sotries VERY much!!!
76.00%
Yes, your sotries could use some work, but I enjoyed the effort you put into these stories!
8.00%
Eh, I don't care...
0%
No, I just did not enjoy your stories very much.
12.00%
NO, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE WRITER!!! Angry
4.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
two of my friends' brothers have Autism, and they're really great people. Plus, you should be happy that you didn't really have Dyslexia!!! Keep writing. I really bet that this next chapter will bring back the spark in your writing.
Well... That sucks. I feel really bad for you. I haven't had anyone in my life with autism, so I don't fully understand what it is... But, don't let that get you down. Like I said, many famous people have stuff like that. So, yeah. I really hope you don't let this get you down. Just know, I'm here for you.
Def: it's okay. We're all here for you. Everyone has something about them that thay carry on their backs that seems to be heavier than anything else in the world. Mine is Narcolepsy. Yours is ADD/Autism. Just 2 weeks ago my friend fell down 12 flights of stairs and is now paralyzed for life. My mom grew up with divorced parents. We all have that one thing that we have with us. We all know where you're coming from. And hey- we tough out our problems, so you definitely can. Hope this cheers you up. I'm not exactly the best at it, though.
Listen, Def. It's okay, really. You've written all this, and done so much, and this whole time, you've always had ADD and Autism. You just didn't know. That didn't hold you back, did it? Of course not! You just have to realize that you can still keep going exactly the way you used to. You just have to accept it and believe in yourself.

All of us here love you, and we'll be here for you no matter what. Smile
Duck is totally right. I may not be the best at making someone feel better, but you've been okay this whole time. Don't let something that doesn't change anything stop you. Look at your old stories, and this story. You've done great so far, and your life can't be any worse, because it hasn't gotten any worse.
So finally, after a lot of struggling, I now have chapter 9.

Great chapter! See, its awesome as always! Please keep up the good work!
So finally, Chapter 10.

So da dramatic!

You know, if Miles was 'faster than fast' he could just dash over, and land a roundhouse kick on R-Dev... Fore Rev could do anything...
(Nov. 09, 2012  1:58 PM)Kujikato Wrote: So da dramatic!

You know, if Miles was 'faster than fast' he could just dash over, and land a roundhouse kick on R-Dev... Fore Rev could do anything...

No. Even though R-dev's evil, he's a boss.
Here's Chapter 11!

Yay, Chapter 11!
I need to start working on my story over the break...
Anyways, great chapter!
Few spelling errors, though.
Honestly, I hope R-Dev's okay. XD
Your stories are so awesome of course I will miss them. They have some of the best details on the WBO.
That was really nice, Def! You did accidentally put "S-Dev", but that's okay! Great chapter! ^-^
(Nov. 30, 2012  8:34 AM)Duck Wrote: That was really nice, Def! You did accidentally put "S-Dev", but that's okay! Great chapter! ^-^

Actually, if you read closely, S-Dev was put there purposely...

Anyways, Chapter 12!