[Beyblade Story] Never Forget The Past [RATED PG]

Poll: Will You Miss My Stories When I Retire?

Yes, I loved all of your sotries VERY much!!!
76.00%
Yes, your sotries could use some work, but I enjoyed the effort you put into these stories!
8.00%
Eh, I don't care...
0%
No, I just did not enjoy your stories very much.
12.00%
NO, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE WRITER!!! Angry
4.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
If Kira/Bri didn't end tragically, there wouldn't be as much drama or emotion. I love the story so far!
Here's Chapter 6!!

RATED PG

Wow. What's up with Kira? Does he have a mental problem or something? I love the new chapter, BTW.
Here's Chapter 7!!

You spelled inhumane inbumane... A bit short and choppy tbh.
Wow! I'm speechless! Chapter 6 and 7 were the best yet! Ohh, poor Devin. Crying
Hey, nice job def! This is really going along well.
Chapter 8 is here!!!

Wow. Chapter 8 is quite entertaining. You obviously did a very nice job, it's just a little short...
nice story
Wow. Can you post a link to your other storys please.
@wtater: just search that. @def: I really find the content overall becoming somewhat lower compared to your other awesome stories. I love it, but content is lacking here a little bit.
Hmm, I have to agree with ukdl123. This story is still great and all, but it's missing the glorious sparkle and shine of the other three. Wink

Are you okay, Drosselmeyer? DJ - Sad.
The story is good but i have to agree with duck. The story seems Kira-centered
To answer Duck's question, no, I am not. I had been diagnosed with ADD and partial dyslexia yesterday, so it's affected my thinking pretty bad. It's also put me in a pretty depressed mood...

Just saying guys, it might be a while before the next chapter hits this thread. Sorry guys. Crying
You and ChinaBladeâ„¢? Aww, I hope you both don't let it bring you down. No matter what, you both are the awesomest writers ever! Wink

It's okay! I'll be waiting, quack! Grin
WHAT!! THATS ROUGH MAN!!! Everything happens for a reason, so maybe this was meant for something good. And as Richard Bach said, " What the caterpillar calls the end, the master calls it a butterfly." Im not saying that this is the end, u just shouldnt be depressed bout it. Ryan higa has ADHD, he is one of the most famous utubers. Take it positively and use it as a strength, thats what great people do. To keep the bad thing in mind and mourn is not going to get u anywhere. So keep ur head high and call urself special.
(Oct. 25, 2012  11:45 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I had been diagnosed with ADD and partial dyslexia yesterday, so it's affected my thinking pretty bad.

... You too, huh? I have to deal with dyslexia and depression. But, don't let that stop you. I didn't. My reading teacher, the person who inspires me to write, said a lot of famous people had dyslexia and/or ADD. So, don't let that stop you.
I hope you feel happier soon. I'll be waiting for that next chapter. Smile
~China
It's okay, def. I have narcolepsy. It's a sleeping disorder that makes me fall asleep due to excessive emotion, specifically anger. pm me for details. Just go with it. I hope you feel better about it, and I can't wait until (I just fell asleep, man do i hate that!) that next chapter!
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:05 AM)ukdl123 Wrote: It's okay, def. I have narcolepsy. It's a sleeping disorder that makes me fall asleep due to excessive emotion, specifically anger. pm me for details. Just go with it. I hope you feel better about it, and I can't wait until (I just fell asleep, man do i hate that!) that next chapter!

I read about narcolepsy in a book, "The Mysterious Benedict Society". Are you serious? Hmm...
I guess I have a lot of chapters to read now with my absence!
I hope dyslexia doesn't get your way of being an excellent author!
@ duck: that's my favorite book, because it brings awareness to a disorder that is actually the most common sleeping disorder, and it is also really fun to read!
Duck I love that series! The second book wasn't that great but still pretty good. Anyway back on topic- Def, you are a great writer no matter what. Nothing will change that. I hope you keep writing but would understand if you didn't.
Okay, so I've started on Chapter 9, but thing have gone from bad to worse...

So, even though it turns out I don't have dyslexia, alongside my ADD, I now have been diagnosed with Autism.

Great. Just carping great... Crying
I thought autism comes only in the first 3 years of life? Anyways that should not put u down, we all love ur stories very much, what will happen if u leave the last story of urs in the middle!!