[Beyblade Story] Never Forget The Past [RATED PG]

Poll: Will You Miss My Stories When I Retire?

Yes, I loved all of your sotries VERY much!!!
76.00%
Yes, your sotries could use some work, but I enjoyed the effort you put into these stories!
8.00%
Eh, I don't care...
0%
No, I just did not enjoy your stories very much.
12.00%
NO, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE WRITER!!! Angry
4.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
NOTE: This Story has a public poll, so do not vote unless you have an explanation as to why, and don't say things like, "LOL I was trolling". That's a stupid excuse...

So, this is my 4th, and final, story in my series. After this, I will retire from writing. So, here it is, another story starring Miles and the gang!!

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (WARNING: Some blood.)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

I will update the OP with chapters at least once a week or two. Feedback is appreciated, and REQUIRED when voting...
Oh no!
First the final season of iCarly, and then this?!
Unhappy I'll miss your stories.
To be honest, I believe my stories have gone dry.
I might retire, too.
Anyways, good luck!
Wait, whats dylan doing there? Didnt he move to australia? And i think r dev needs to seek psychological help XD i really hope you keep writing and this story is turning out great!
Edit: And chinablade might retire too? Nooooo! Whos stories am i gonna read?
(Oct. 07, 2012  1:35 AM)Beyniac Wrote: Wait, whats dylan doing there? Didnt he move to australia? And i think r dev needs to seek psychological help XD i really hope you keep writing and this story is turning out great!
Everyone elses....there are plenty of stories here

@Beyniac - I started writing a story! DefStamina88 says that I'm his successor. Tongue_out_wink

Noooooooooo!!! Crying I'm gonna cry. Crying *bawls* O-Okay, I'll stop now. Woah, what?! R-Dev is evil again?! Oh no.

Sotries? Chocked_2
(Oct. 07, 2012  4:06 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2012  1:35 AM)Beyniac Wrote: Wait, whats dylan doing there? Didnt he move to australia? And i think r dev needs to seek psychological help XD i really hope you keep writing and this story is turning out great!
Everyone elses....there are plenty of stories here
And my question to you is, how many are as good as defstaminas and chinablades?
Duck of Hades Oh yah! I almost forgot XD Ok, so there are some other amazing writers but still, I will miss defstamina and chinablade.
Anyway, back on topic, I'm really excited for chapter 1!

I am handling the issue about kyoya321 voting the last option...

Anyways, Chapter 1!!

(Oct. 07, 2012  3:30 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I am handling the issue about kyoya321 voting the last option...

In a diplomatic fashion, I presume? No harassment.
(Oct. 07, 2012  3:37 PM)Insomniac. Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2012  3:30 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I am handling the issue about kyoya321 voting the last option...

In a diplomatic fashion, I presume? No harassment.

In a very diplomatic fashion~
(Oct. 07, 2012  11:32 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: In a very diplomatic fashion~

Good to hear. Its the new trend I'm forcing on to everybody Cute

Here's Chapter 2!!!

Ooh cool. New character! Great chapter!
i love this story. @ china and defstamina, why??!!!?? I need you guys to keep writing! I'm only gonna have duck to rely on! and who can afford that? there are almost no good stories out there anymore. [mainly because i'm a grammar nazi, but don't post it.] by the way, I like where you're going with this new character idea! c: (<- CUTEST SMILEY FACE EVER!!!!)
@Everyone other than DefStamima88 and ChinaBladeâ„¢ - I feel so pressured! Cute

Ah, another great chapter. Needless to say, great job!
Here's Chapter 3!!

Can't wait for da next chapter I have a feeling it will end up a tragic love story.
OOooohhh Bri has some love now. Good luck getting over her, Miles Wink
I voted the 2nd option cause well, I never really 'loved' your stories, they were good, but well, not spectacular, you get my flow? Your writing will still be missed as a show of quality.

KIU man, we'll be missing you...
(That being said, I wonder if I should continue with my novel, derp)
Bri has found love! I wonder how it'll turn out...

Wonderful cliff-hanger. Tired
Here's Chapter 4!!

Great chapter!!! I don't really like Kira as a character, though. It almost seemed like Bri was showing off to him. Eee
Here's Chapter 5!!

Aww~!
That is so cute!
Great chapter, and go Kira! Grin
Eh... Kira isn't my fave. I love this story though!
I still have a feeling that Kira/Bri is going to end tragically. Unhappy Amazing chapter, anyhow! Wink