12.50%
Good.
25.00%
Eh...
12.50%
Bad (please tell me why).
0%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Ok, this is my newest story. If you vote saying my story is bad, please please please tell me what I could do to make my story better. Enjoy!

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Character Profiles-
... New competition. Lol, just kidding.
Nice idea! I like it!
I'll be reading for sure.
KIU!
Thanks! I actually came up with the idea of a a bunch of wolf beyblades surrounding and attacking a caribou beyblade in Latin class but had a bit of trouble thinking of a way to make that scene happen. Chapter 2 might be up later today...or it might not. It probably will be though.
Sorry for the double post but chapter 2 is up!
Pretty undescriptive about the main character. Otherwise, KIU!!!
Whaddya mean descriptive? He's not gonna describe himself. Could you clarify please? Anyway, chapter 3 is up.
Really awesome story, really original, super creative, a few spelling errors and didn't understand part of it at times but still awesome story.
Could you point out a few of the spelling errors and tell me what you didnt understand? I want to make this story as good as it can be. Chapter 4 should be up tomorrow.
Well, put yourself in the situation. If you're telling a story to someone, and they can't see you, wouldn't you describe yourself to give them a better image? (Then again, come to think of it, I should add that to my story. :3)
EDIT: a spelling/grammar error: the plural of "wolf" is not "wolfs", rather "wolves". Another: When Hailey talked in the beginning of chapter 2, she didn't have a question mark at the end of her line.
Oh ok i gotcha. I wil try to do that.
Chapter 4 is up.
Wow, I just found it, and like all of your stories its great!
I need to think of a cool idea for a Beyblade Story too...
Keep it Up!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been working on my beywheelz story. Chapter 5 is up!
I think it's a neat idea, just that the chapters are shorter than in the bey story. Kampala International University (KIU)! I mean Keep It Up (KIU)! Also, you probably know this, the wilderness includes many terrains, thus many species. So you could include many species, like leones and such.
Well the story takes place in Wyoming. I don't think there are all that many lions in Wyoming XD
Ugh. Sorry guys, could someone close this?
Aww, well, all you have to do is click full edit on the starting post, hit delete this post, and the whole thing dissapears... ;(
No. A user with Mod powers needs to close it. deleting your posts without mod powers doesn't work :L.
It's a great story, why are you wanting to close the thread?
Why would you want to close the thread C.G.?
(Dec. 13, 2012  9:13 PM)DarkNinja720 Wrote: Why would you want to close the thread C.G.?

I agree. I thought this story was pretty cool.
But you probably have lots of other work, right?
Yah. Sorry guys. Especially with high school and all this new stuff happening, im going to keep it down to one story.
oh well, doesn't last forever...