Beyblade Stadiums You Want to See Happen!

I would like, basically a BB-10 attack type stadium, but the three walls are free spinning.

It is a matter of luck if you hit the wall while it is spinning or if you fly out of one of the gaps.

I am glad you opened this Dracomageat, because people, including me, were basically spamming the Beyblade metal fusion/masters/fury thread.
I really want to see basiccally the BB-10 attack type stadium, but surrounded on the OUTSIDE by stone or something to make it sturdier, and then edit the original design abit.
(May. 27, 2012  4:17 AM)Secret B Wrote: My Idea would be a this. A BB-10 on a column. Surrounding the column is a cylinder like a bucket with enough space for a bey to go in after getting knocked out. The players could fill the floor of the cylinder with anything they wanted like rocks, water, or anything else.

LOL, Stamina would always win. xD
(May. 27, 2012  4:17 AM)Secret B Wrote: My Idea would be a this. A BB-10 on a column. Surrounding the column is a cylinder like a bucket with enough space for a bey to go in after getting knocked out. The players could fill the floor of the cylinder with anything they wanted like rocks, water, or anything else.
That sounds fun! But wouldn't rocks/water gradually ruin your Beys?
I'd fill mine with marshmallows or something, I guess.

Since the Rocks/Water/Marshmallows would be outside the main stadium, they would add nothing to gameplay surely? They would only serve to cause harm and/or blader weight gain.
Another idea! I've always seen people use frisbees for Zero-G like effects in water. I saw someone do it with the Defense Stadium in water too, and it was pretty amazing. So, there should be stadiums made exclusively for water battles (and beyblades made for continuing battle underwater!).
Battling underwater just doesn't work. No matter what you try, the resistance is just too strong.
Suspending a stadium over a fan or on water is a lot of fun though.
Is there a liquid that is less resisant(and isn't poisonious...) that TT could possibly use? Especially with aqua-dynamic designs?(Looking at you, BeyWheelz) And a fan? I'll have to try that sometime.
For the fan, take the clear section of the magnestadium (or something equally light) and tape it on securely at regular intervals (each exit should suffice). Adust the length of the connecting tape by folding it back on itself and taping it down until the balance is perfect, then have some fun games.
Note: I've only tried this with plastics. MFB might be too heavy.
What's a magnestadium? And please, put that in stupid terms. I'm on Summer Break.
The magnestadium was a plastic generation stadium designed to go with the V series beys. It had a black base and clear cover and in the base you could fit up to 31 magnets, though only 6 came with it.
I used the clear cover for my aerial stadium because it was the lightest stadium I had, others may work too though.
(May. 29, 2012  1:55 PM)Maya Wrote: What's a magnestadium? And please, put that in stupid terms. I'm on Summer Break.
It is part of the plastic generations; V-Force Series. It is a stadium which there are magnets beneath. The Magnacore series, has magnets in it's Spin Gear (?) and will either attract, or repel the magnets.

There are also Magne-Weight Disks, which is a WD which has magnets in it, and is basically the same thing as the Magnetic SG, but a WD.

But that would belong in the "Plastics AAQGAA" thread.
I didn't realize that it was plastics, but I should of seen it coming. Back on topic: There should be a stadium with the Zero-G gimmick, but it has many, many sides, all are octagons, that way when the beys are launched, if the force is great enough, the stadium will rock. Here's a better explanation:
The stadium has say, 200 small octagons making up the outer core of the 'bowl'. The inside is like the BBG-4. The stadium will remain stationary if the faces are to big, will be normal if to small. So, size is essestial. When there is enough force to make the stadium sway, it will move to another face, and if there isn't enough force, after the face settles, the stadium will stay in that position, making battle dangerous for all type, since the gravity will pull the beys down to the point where the face settled.

This stadium will make battle very different from the already very different Zero-G,(especially is they put magnets in this stadium, pulling and pushing the beys around an everchanging(or non-changing) enviroment) and will make gameplay a lot more fun. All parts will preform in a combination of their Zero-G ways and their MFB counterpart ways, by my ideas for the stadium.
Your Zero G Honeycomb stadium does indeed sound cool.
Would the hexagons affect beyblades directly or would they be solely on the outside to affect stadium movement?
Probably fantastical, but I'd love to see this sort of a stadium-

Somewhat of a MagneStadium, but those with magnetic walls and exits, and not the one which we have already(magnets in the play area. I know this can be done by placing the magnets of the current MagneStadium near the exits and the walls of the stadium, but I am speaking about keeping them right outside the circular play area, that is, in that small octagonal strip beyond the circular area)! Joyful_3
Most importantly, the magnets of the walls and that of the exits should have opposite poles up. That is, if the walls have the North Pole up, then the exits must have the South Pole up(and vice-versa)!

Whenever the bey goes close to a wall, should it repel, then it'd fly right into the center! That would provide for a powerful Attack!
Aaand, should it attract, the bey will bang into the walls!

Now, if the bey goes close to the exit, should it repel, then it'd take a hard time KOing it. But once you do manage to get a strong attack, then it'll go on to the other side of the magnet, and the repulsion would kick it out of the stadium instead of keeping it in.
If it attracts, the opposite would happen. If it goes close to the exits, then it'd be attracted towards the exit. And if the beyblade is moving with a relatively higher speed and the magnets aren't strong enough, then due to inertia, the beyblade would fly out of the stadium (even without being touched by the opposite bey, at times!)
And if the beyblade is moving with low velocity (after being hit by the opposing bey; in a position wherein your bey would have been KOed under normal conditions) towards (and eventually out of) the exit, then the magnets would attract it, and keep it from being KOed! And who knows, if your beyblade has enough Stamina, it can stay out there at the edge and outspin the opposing bey! XD
There was a "magnedome" stadium with ceiling magnets but this brings up what is, IMO atleast, a great idea: Magnetic tornado ridges. No need for a physical ridge at all!
(May. 30, 2012  3:37 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Your Zero G Honeycomb stadium does indeed sound cool.
Would the hexagons affect beyblades directly or would they be solely on the outside to affect stadium movement?
The octagons would affect movement only. I think I explained that the inside would be similar to the BBG-4's inside, and an external layer would be the honeycombs.
It would be pretty sweet if hasbro and Takara Tomy but their businesses together to make even better products like Takara Tomy Attack Type Stadiums that have characteristics from the hasbro stadiums. So what I mean is like combining maybe........ An Attack Type Stadium with craters from the max stampede stadium... Or maybe even a Square Defense Type Stadium with a Bolt Blast Stadium swirl?Tongue_out
(May. 31, 2012  12:44 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: It would be pretty sweet if hasbro and Takara Tomy but their businesses together to make even better products like Takara Tomy Attack Type Stadiums that have characteristics from the hasbro stadiums. So what I mean is like combining maybe........ An Attack Type Stadium with craters from the max stampede stadium... Or maybe even a Square Defense Type Stadium with a Bolt Blast Stadium swirl?Tongue_out

Or, or maybe Hasbro makes what TT makes and just made a BB-10! Or maybe Hasbro made a stadium with a design with NOTHING at all!

Lol XD
Third time's a charm.

Okay, well I know you can hold down the sides of a BB-10 slightly to avoid moving around (RF's XD).

I was wondering if TT would release a "ring" or something where you could place the Zero-G attk. type stadium. It would still be free from any "restraints" but the bottom would have "ridges" to keep the stadium from rolling away. See pic for idea. The green thing being the stadium. The red ridges would help the stadium stay in an defined area.
[Image: hia99.png]
a balance type stadium completely made of metal
MF will rule
it could ruin your tips by denting them zeneo... i was thinking a stadium like an attack type stadium but with extra ramps or ridges where beys can go up and evade attacks or attack from the higher part of the stadium
How about a stadium with a row of magnets starting from the center to the Tornado Ridge?
The gimmick of the stadium activates when the magnet in the center is attracted to a magnetic tip of a Bey. When a bey is in the center, a spring loaded magnet attracts to the tip (Like how a Bakugan opens on a gate card.) and and activates a motor that moves the other magnets around creating the effect of Flame Bixys' special move. For this to work it would come with 4 magnetic tips: M2F(Magnetic Metal Flat), M2B(Magnetic Metal Ball),MWD(Magnetic Wide Defence), and MSF(Magnetic Semi Flat).
Wow... I thought of a whole product.