Beyblade Real Life Youtube series - Beyblade Living Metal

Poll: Which names should we use for the characters?

WBO Usernames
55.56%
Real Names
5.56%
Made up names
38.89%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
PM sent to everybody involved. Please PM me back.
NO POSTING! Script ideas are strictly CONFIDENTIAL! We dont want viewers to know wats gonna happen before they watch!
So reply soon. Episode 1 filming in a weeks time! July 30!!! (This is also an ordinary meetup too!)
And please post here if you are able to come on the mentioned date. I need to know who will or will not be here.
But we need as many people as possible!
Got PM, I would also like to be on Evil.

Changed my combos to

Dark Kerbecs 125 XF

and

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH220 XF
Thanks, but really.......
PM please! No posting on things about the story! We want the viewers to not expect whats gonna happen, and that includes the combos!
Announcement!!!

Could all cast members send me a PM on whether they are able to attend
the Episode 1 filming on 30th July (Saturday, 12:00 Regents Park).
Please send a PM ASAP.
I might be able to do one, in august around the 20th.... its a shame kerbecs is taken tho...
How about you copy the Anime but remake the names.Imagine the Hero vs Villan in a Beybattle we will never forget.
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:48 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: I might be able to do one, in august around the 20th.... its a shame kerbecs is taken tho...

In fact, I dont remember you ever signing up for this in the first place...
And the problem is im not around for the 20 August as I happen to be going to Cornwall
EXACTLY on that day. Remember, there are some decent ones left.
E.g. Unicorno, Horuseus, Cancer, Horogium (lol) and any others not mentioned in the OP.
Manicben? Episode 2 date? I was thinking 6th of august?
Either 6, 7 or 8 August.

If my parents allow me, and i do not waste my money, maybe every saturday, BUT
it costs me about 10 quid to come, so...
Yeah... it cost me £11 but thats because my mum comes... i definetely won't be allowed every saturday. 7th or 8th would be better than 6th now for me because i never know if i have football on or not on saturdays... there is like 40% i won't be able to come on the 6th.
what would happen if i wanted horouseus?
^^^ What is wrong with some people... ^^^
(Jul. 28, 2011  5:50 PM)Clonetos Wrote: what would happen if i wanted HORUSEUS ?
you become horuseus like forever and go around spinin in to people Eee
What on the Blading Earth is this dude talking about???

Anyway, so the meetup is this Saturday, 30 July.
Im wondering if people can come on Sunday AS WELL. I can come anyway, so
if anyone can come, then it will make it worthwhile.

Remember the 8 of August meetup is still on as well.
i can come on sunday and anit it the 6 of august
...everyone is saying different dates, PokeBlader said it was on the 30th of august now.

Is it the 6th, 7th, 8th or 30th of august for episode 2? Because i need to tell my mum.
is not on the 30 august is tomorrow TPB got confused and 8 august
Maybe both 6 and 8 August if im lucky. My mum would come on the 6 August.
But tomorrow is definite
I can't come on 6th and 8th... I would preferably like the 8th.
Well, looks like we didn't get any filming done today. We all got caught up in the tag-team. Someone else would have to be Kenny now because I'm going on holiday soon (3rd or 4th). Just make sure to save me a role Ben.
You didn't get any shooting done? Well i mean ... i am quite happy... reason being is now i haven't missed out... i never knew you were doing a tag team event. Apparently you got prizes?
i heard they all got prizes Unhappy
Yep spin tracks and facebolts Tongue_out
But they where like rbv re-color's.
Nice though Grin
hah, i got a simple aquario wheel... still ok though
filming will then be pushed back to the 6/8 August. I will finally have my pro camera then.
I got a blue cancer clear wheel. It's looks smexy GrinDD