Beyblade Real Life Youtube series - Beyblade Living Metal

Poll: Which names should we use for the characters?

WBO Usernames
55.56%
Real Names
5.56%
Made up names
38.89%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
can i be in it
i love this idea
... Me no like repeat myself...
Peoplez who want to join must PM me, with their choice of position!
Look at previous posts!

Anyway @BeyHyperKiLLer, the idea is good, but i dont see how we are gonna imitate a bey breaking into pieces...
But i like the idea of the guy helping out. U know wat, it reminds me of...
KENNY!!! Grin
We should totally have some Kenny like bey mechanic in our series!
I Have an idea you could Make the bey's "Evolve" Like when IN 4D Ginga And Kyoya rock leone into Fang leone and Galaxy Pegasus to BigBang Pegasus
I Have an idea you could Make the bey's "Evolve" Like when IN 4D Ginga And Kyoya rock leone into Fang leone and Galaxy Pegasus to BigBang Pegasus
(Jul. 14, 2011  11:09 PM)Manicben Wrote: Anyway @BeyHyperKiLLer, the idea is good, but i dont see how we are gonna imitate a bey breaking into pieces...

Simple. Smash it with a hammer.
@ Maniacben, I would to join but I can only attend once-twice a month Confused

Also I know some pretty cool camera tricks that works with any camera.

I do have one more name suggestion for the first-second episode depending on when it is recorded and will be uploaded...

I will always be happy to be a script as you guys do not need to rely on me to turn up to every session.
Stop motion, however unless somebody doesn't mind their Bey being broken to pieces, we can only dissemble the parts...

(Jul. 14, 2011  11:09 PM)Manicben Wrote: ... Me no like repeat myself...
Look at previous posts!

Anyway @BeyHyperKiLLer, the idea is good, but i dont see how we are gonna imitate a bey breaking into pieces...
KENNY!!! Grin
Hmm, liking the ideas, but i dont want any of my beys being smashed with a hammer! Grin
The evolving idea is good too.
Im gonna have a libra. Well, flame libra at first, then it will evolve to Pre HWS Libra.
Sounds strange, but when a bey evolves, its supposed to get better, amiright?

Post ideas for beys evolving! I cant remember which beys are being used, but each blader has his own partner bey and has to stick with it unless it evolves. Everyone starts off with carpy beys. (Except for the peoples with the Ldragos)

Ok then ANNOUNCEMENT!

Everyone acting in the series (check OP for list fo names) must
1. Choose a partner bey. Must be carpy first.
2. Choose its evolution. Likely a top tier bey

Now, should we have a vote on having different made up names or sticking to usernames or real names?
Ill make a poll. It will only last for 5 days, so hurry!

And we welcome DrigerS Master and RAW to the writing team! RAW also gets a place on the acting crew as a minor character
I say WBO because we'll know them better..

1.) Thermal Aquario T125MS -> Earth Aquario 100WD (Stamina)
2.) Dark Libra ED145DS-> MF-H Basalt Libra 230CS (Defense)
3.) Storm Kerbecs 100R2F -> MF Hell Kerbecs BD145RF (Attack)

Combo 1 is a LTSC; 2 is a pure defensive beast; 3 is an attack type beserker taken from Beywiki XD
(Jul. 14, 2011  11:09 PM)Manicben Wrote: ... Me no like repeat myself...
Look at previous posts!

KENNY!!! Grin
By exploding i mean we loosen the Face a bit so it explodes.
Also you said that we all have to use a carpy bey unless we have an L-Drago? So can i use MF-F Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF/RF?
Sorry mate! ControL_ already took lightning tank.
ThePokeBlader took l drago destroy BD145...
I took flame libra -> pre hws libra GB145CS
We need ideas for ControL_ and ThePokeBladers pre evolutions.

And everyone will need to take different clear wheels. First come first served.

Libra - Manicben
LLD - ControL_
LDD - ThePokeBlader
Aquario
Kerbecs
Bull
(Jul. 15, 2011  12:19 PM)Manicben Wrote: Hmm, liking the ideas, but i dont want any of my beys being smashed with a hammer! Grin

To sort of imitate the effect, make the facebolt of the one that's going to break really loose. Launch both and have fun. The loose one should break apart, and the pieces should be propelled into the air because it's spinning.
Can i have Burn Bull DF145 WD or (Haven't decided) Earth Bull 100 WD - Basalt Bull 230 CS?
If not can i have Meteo L-Drago CH120 XF?
(Jul. 12, 2011  9:08 AM)DrigerS Master Wrote: Bladers of the UK: Dynamic Bladers United!
Blader Force!
UK Explosive Dynamic Lunatic Blader Force Go!
(Hehehe...SMRTHFG reference, if you know what it means.)

I think I overused Bladers..lol.

*Whistles theme to Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!* Anyways, I like the idea, but if a script isn't well written, this'll flop. I suggest you thoroughly screen the sripts, and pick the best one that fits the title.
Thanks for the help guys!
I will include the bey separating scene then. Cheers Noodoosoup!
Ill probably film the stuff first, THEN decide on a title! Grin But thanks Megablader9

OK PEOPLES!!!
all script writers, please send me their ideas and short scripts via PM.
Im gonna write the script over the next 5 days. So send them in QUICKLY!
Otherwise your ideas wont get put in.
Ive already had ideas from DrigerS Master and BeyHyperKiLLer.
If ANY of you including outsiders have any ideas you wanna see in the episodes, then by all means, send me a PM.
Plus the episodes are set to feature remixed music by our own DJ F34R (ToRmEnTeD)!!!
Hey! It wasn't Noodoosoup who said that idea first! It was me! I said:

By exploding i mean we loosen the Face a bit so it explodes.
Also you said that we all have to use a carpy bey unless we have an L-Drago? So can i use MF-F Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF/RF?

Where is my credit?!
NooDoo said use a broken Face or something of the sort. Makes it look more realistic.
Woah, chillax man. I didn't know you said it first, and clearly, others couldn't tell either.
@MegaBlader9 Actually he just said loosen the face... XD Tired

NoodooSoup Sorry a gave you the impression i was angry, i was joking around, i guess i should of put some kind of smiley face after...
I liked it.
My Bey- Dark Kerbecs 125/145 XF
Evolution- MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230 XF

(I lost my THxxx) Crying
RAW Manicben said that you can't use a 230 on a Basalt. So you can use Basalt or 230 but just not together.

My bey is: MF Burn Bull DF145 WD -> MF-H Basalt Bull BD145 CS
Ok peoples
there is one more thing to say...
We cant keep using the same parts!
Like if 5 people out of 10 took basalt and/or BD145, then things arent gonna be interesting...
So, say, out of 10, 2 people use basalts, 2 use BD145, only one person can use one Ldrago (meteo is still available), etc.
Remember, Hell is still available! Grin

Updated OP
my bey is gonna be pegasis sw145 rf - big bang pegasis d125 r2f
Cheers Saint.
Writers, last chance for scripts! I was gonna do it during the past few days, but i was held up...
So im writing it this week. More to come later!
Well, it seems like WBO usernames won the vote!
Now, actors must choose which side they are on,
GOOD OR EVIL!!!
PM please!!! NO POSTING!
Rough storyline has been written. PMs will be sent out soon!