Beyblade Random Thoughts

My MF-H seems to have disappeared. Maybe the beyblades are starting some sort of protest.
(Apr. 22, 2011  9:49 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: My MF-H seems to have disappeared. Maybe the beyblades are starting some sort of protest.

Maybe it's a Beyblade riot (someone besides me would put a "It is a mystery" here)
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:51 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:21 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:14 PM)Clonetos Wrote: ever wondered why ketos isnt heavier than bull since ketos is a whale and bull is well a bull now i know this is grade a biology but arent whales HEAVIER than bulls?
What kind of science do you use? O_O Bulls are way heavier than whales.
Bulls: 2800 pounds
Blue Whales: 22000 pounds

bulls are NOT that heavy now ketos is a sperm whale NOT a blue whale so it would be heavy but not AS heavy.
Where do you guys Come up with the Idea that it is a Sperm Whale.....

It was Sarcasm by Bey-Heart.
Just when I thought I had lost all my Metal Faces, They end up in my pocket somehow o.0
(Apr. 22, 2011  7:14 PM)Clonetos Wrote: ever wondered why ketos isnt heavier than bull since ketos is a whale and bull is well a bull now i know this is grade a biology but arent whales HEAVIER than bulls?

It's the way they're made,and material.
(Apr. 22, 2011  11:24 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Where do you guys Come up with the Idea that it is a Sperm Whale.....

It was Sarcasm by Bey-Heart.

well i looked at the face bolt and it looks like a sperm whale then theres the fact one is white which is a reference to moby carp.
or it's just a clear wheel the decided to make white...
Just commenting on a few things from the last two pages.
First, CH120's. I find they're both okay, but I DO find Hasbro's are a little more reliable. They both break too easily though, my 3rd and 4th ones are about to break again Uncertain

Secondly, the rumour about Scythe Kronos being the heaviest beyblade ever: Man, basalt was enough. Hopefully, it'll be an attack-based wheel, and have too much recoil for defense or stamina. The last thing we need right now is another stamina/defence hybrid monster.

Also, Ketos, maybe the white was supposed to be a lighter grey whale, not THE GREAT WHITE WHALE. As the facebolt shows a grey whale. That said, the shape looks similar to depictions of Moby carp, though why they'd make the white whale the smaller of the two escapes me. This is a silly conversation either way. The weight of an animal does not affect the weight of it's CW when it is made into a beyblade.

Personally, I have a white whale display custom. Still getting a white EW145 (I'd like H145, but that's always reddish, so yeah, and I don't feel like painting one of them). Custom facebolt, etc. I think I've mentioned this a few times before (I.E. ANY TIME KETOS COMES UP).
With the Introduction of the Lightning Tank and the Maximum Meteor. I think we need something to give it a Challenge.
Nah. Personally, I'm not getting amazing results with lightning tank (probably my fault, I may need to work on the launch or something?). I luuuurve Maximum Meteor, but still, it's a narrow outspin contest.

Offense has only just started creeping back. It doesn't need another mountain to scale. Tongue_out

Also, I totally want to make Scythe Herculeo (unless Kronos looks sweet, because hey, Father Time is so cool), and have it be an attack type and also a good attack type and and and yeah. Tongue_out

That said, if LDD comes through and lays waste to Basalt, then we may need something more. Meh.

Though, I still prefer the metagame where Attack is the true Balance Type. Remember, when MF LLD CH120RF killed EVERYTHING pretty reliably? Yet, no one really used it in a tournament. Because despite being a MurderBeast, it wasn't easy to use. It was a metagame that rewarded skill, not "USE BASALT". That's why, when the metagame became "USE LIBRUH", they put a stop to it. I don't want to see a part banned, especially basalt, but it's murdering attack types. I'd much rather see attack types improve.

Also:
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That would have to be one of the best events ever :

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/business/eve...k_002.html

The first attraction is a Beyblade-related game of "Blader Pinball".
The second one is "Bey Sky Tree".
The third is "Blader Billiard". And the fourth is of course the Bey Ta 2 Go machine.

The worst is that it is really an official event by TAKARA-TOMY.

*drools* That's the stuff dreams are made of.
is it me or is beat lynx a bit (and this word my mother made up) Hoochi.
Um, I don't know, because the only descriptor you gave was a word your mother made up, and therefore I have no idea of it's meaning?
(Apr. 23, 2011  10:11 AM)th!nk Wrote: Nah. Personally, I'm not getting amazing results with lightning tank (probably my fault, I may need to work on the launch or something?).
Same here...
BD145 (of the Lightning Tank) just seems to get in the way when I try to KO MF-H Basalt BD145CS. :\

It's pretty good at murdering MF MLD CH120XF (and pretty much everything non-BD145 related) though, from what I've seen, which is cool.
Yep. I just tested the Lightning Tank. It got about Half Half against Basalt 230. I dont have a Secondary BD145 though.

I love the Maximum Meteor though. I think I am launching it Right now.
Diamond, what brand is yer Lightning/LDrago?

Someone mentioned something about one of the brands having plastic that gets in the way of the MW. That may have been hasbro's. I'm not sure, but yeah, that would dampen any potential impact Lightning makes on Basalt. That may be why my Lightning also doesn't have much smash unless it's under stuff. I mentioned it in the Lightning Tank thread, but yeah.

BTW, last 10 rounds I did were 0/10, in Basalt's favour. Uncertain
He lives in Hong Kong. I really doubt he would have ordered a hasbro one on the internet when he could just walk to his nearest toy store and get one.
Dang, welp, that's that theory shot to ribbons. There must be some explanation. I mean, one of my BD145's is a little wonky, due to one of the tabs that hold it up breaking off, but a track swap makes no difference.
Unless Bluezee's and Mr. N's are some hybrid of the two or something, like TT LDrago, Hasbro Lightning, or the other way around Uncertain
(Apr. 23, 2011  11:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Dang, welp, that's that theory shot to ribbons. There must be some explanation. I mean, one of my BD145's is a little wonky, due to one of the tabs that hold it up breaking off, but a track swap makes no difference.
Unless Bluezee's and Mr. N's are some hybrid of the two or something, like TT LDrago, Hasbro Lightning, or the other way around Uncertain

That is precisely what it is. I mixed Hasbro Lightning with TT LDrago. At first, I had it with the hasbro version but the smash did not seem as high. I wanted to keep the Gold to give a better feel of the Lightning effect but when I put on TT's version, I loved it. More power.
Thats exactly what I have done with mine.

The Protrusions stick out much Farther than Normal.
Least parts on a bey: (MF if you like) _____ (Pre-HWS) FGrin/FConfused (3)
Most parts on a bey: MF-2 (any kind) Big Bang _____ SW145___ (9)
Sorry if this is the wrong place, I'm new.
This is the right place, and welcome. I'd use HF/S on the last one, just for extra letters, and nice trivia Grin

H-uh. I might give Mr. N a PM and ask what he's using, Lightning Wise. If he's the same, I'm off to get a TT Ldrago. (I might anyway). Always wondered why mine had no smash at the sides Tongue_out

I need a new Beylauncher L anyway, all of mine seem to have large amounts of the string come loose (forming large loops of single white threads), and that shortens the string. I don't know why, it's only beylauncher L's, one from meteo, one from meteo URS. Uncertain

Also, I bought a Perseus for a kid, but accidentally bought the sonokong version, so I've kept it (I'm getting him a TT one now). Thought I'd try the launcher today.

Got a whole.... ELEVEN LAUNCHES! ELEVEN! Before it stopped working! God damn, it's like the beylauncher equivalent of an old godzilla movie. TERRIBLE, but Terribly entertaining. Man, SK GP is Hilariously terrible. I guess AD145WD is okay, though Tongue_out
Thats Hilarious. The bey Is carp and the Freakin Beylauncher LR dies after 11 launches.
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:00 PM)th!nk Wrote: This is the right place, and welcome. I'd use HF/S on the last one, just for extra letters, and nice trivia Grin

H-uh. I might give Mr. N a PM and ask what he's using, Lightning Wise. If he's the same, I'm off to get a TT Ldrago. (I might anyway). Always wondered why mine had no smash at the sides Tongue_out

I need a new Beylauncher L anyway, all of mine seem to have large amounts of the string come loose (forming large loops of single white threads), and that shortens the string. I don't know why, it's only beylauncher L's, one from meteo, one from meteo URS. Uncertain

Also, I bought a Perseus for a kid, but accidentally bought the sonokong version, so I've kept it (I'm getting him a TT one now). Thought I'd try the launcher today.

Got a whole.... ELEVEN LAUNCHES! ELEVEN! Before it stopped working! God damn, it's like the beylauncher equivalent of an old godzilla movie. TERRIBLE, but Terribly entertaining. Man, SK GP is Hilariously terrible. I guess AD145WD is okay, though Tongue_out

Ha Ha Ha! 11 launches! Maybe it will work for 12 launches next year. Coz right now, is 2011. I th!nk it will be at its peak in the year 2999.
Hmm... Might the black thing on the right be Scythe Kronos or another new release?

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108698...29078.html