Beyblade Random Thoughts

I love it when random people PM me asking about Beyblade. I know one person asked about the Libra wheel. He said he was confused so I helped him ^^ I gives my joy.
-----------------------------
I'm thinking about buying another Flash Leopard and Kid Draciel. Both BBs on them are slightly broken. The clips don't stay in well and end up flying across the room hitting peoples faces ^^;
Nano, do you have any idea that your example is my dream beyblade. I luv beyblade which have long range attacks! (Shoot the clips) LOL!
Well my friend doesn't like getting hit from across the room while talking to his girlfriend XD And the teacher got hit once too...
(Apr. 01, 2011  3:45 PM)Nano Wrote: Well my friend doesn't like getting hit from across the room while talking to his girlfriend XD

That sounds like most people's reaction XD
Just found out Beyblade Colosseum doesn't do videos anymore, worst news of my life
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just found out Beyblade Colosseum doesn't do videos anymore, worst news of my life

I think they focus on the small shows they have on Kids Station instead or something. Since Shinya appeared with Blader DJ for the promotional trailer for 4D and Big Bang Pegasis, I do not think they just stopped completely.
(Apr. 01, 2011  5:32 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Blade sounds to ambiguous. Could be talking about knives...

Even better?

Anyway, I'm carrying on a thought from Ask A Question, Get an answer.

I tend to get better spin times with my hasbro aquario than my hasbro bull (I've lost the results, but they were timed tests, 3-5 trials, etc), I recall about 3-10 seconds difference depending on the combo. I recall someone else mentioning this, too. I'm thinking it may be because aquarios weight is more evenly distributed than that of bull, but yeah.

Greimatter agreed:

(Apr. 01, 2011  6:33 PM)greimatter Wrote: I tend to get better spin times with my aquario as well.
Yes, since Bull has supposedly better weight distribution. But what about the way that is cuts through the air? Aerodynamics play a slight role in it too. I don't know about kerbecs, I don't have it (yet).

I personally haven't tested out kerbecs, but for now I'm interested in aquario vs bull.
Do we have some proper results from stamina testing to back up (hasbro) aquario vs (hasbro or TT) bull in spin time? (Considering the reason we use bull is that every second counts, I think it matters).
(Apr. 01, 2011  6:48 PM)MeteorKing Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  5:32 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Blade sounds to ambiguous. Could be talking about knives...

Even better?

Anyway, I'm carrying on a thought from Ask A Question, Get an answer.

I tend to get better spin times with my hasbro aquario than my hasbro bull (I've lost the results, but they were timed tests, 3-5 trials, etc), I recall about 3-10 seconds difference depending on the combo. I recall someone else mentioning this, too. I'm thinking it may be because aquarios weight is more evenly distributed than that of bull, but yeah.

Greimatter agreed:

(Apr. 01, 2011  6:33 PM)greimatter Wrote: I tend to get better spin times with my aquario as well.
Yes, since Bull has supposedly better weight distribution. But what about the way that is cuts through the air? Aerodynamics play a slight role in it too. I don't know about kerbecs, I don't have it (yet).

I personally haven't tested out kerbecs, but for now I'm interested in aquario vs bull.
Do we have some proper results from stamina testing to back up (hasbro) aquario vs (hasbro or TT) bull in spin time? (Considering the reason we use bull is that every second counts, I think it matters).

I could test out earth/burn bull/aquario 145/DF145 WD in about 20 minutes.
However, My burn wheel is from Hasbro, so that might mess up the results.

EDIT: Wait, no, I couldn't. I don't have an attack stadium. Pinching_eyes
Attack stadium isn't important if you're just doing solo spin time (though list the stadium and launcher you use). Seeing as aquario is heavier, I doubt if it can spin longer than bull solo there'll be a downside to it (I know bull has slopes for ltsc's, but aquario isn't exactly friendly to taller beys). Use 145 and Earth, seeing as they're what we use more.

As for me, I'd redo tests but a) IT'S DREADFULLY BORING and b) Family are asleep. Plus, I tend to worry a lot about getting the launches the same and everything Uncertain

Maybe, though.
Ouch!!! My sister decided to crush my right hand in a door and it's now dripping blood my knuckles crunched, lol I cant even feel it. Seems I won't be able to rip a bey for a while
But you still somehow managed to take the time to hop on the computer and post on wbo.

Thats dedication. Keke :p
Get well soon.
Guys, this is beyblade random thoughts, not the now closed Random Thoughts, stay on topic.

Anyway, I've gotta get round to posting that photo of Perseus Def Vers Perseus Normal... I'll probably edit this post to link it.
It's my iPod and struggling to do it with my left hand this sucks lOl
I've been practicing taking pictures of my Bey, Storm Aquario 100HF/S during its spin for a coming tournament in New York City (Kinonomi's tournament). I need to time it right so that when it's spinning and circling one spot, I can get it in the center.

If I can anticipate timing its circular movements, I can learn to anticipate and time shots for smash and physical contact attacks in actual battles. The risky part is doing it ON the stadium than over it, though I'd be bound to get awesome shots with those!
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:35 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: WOAH, TT perseus defense (from the reshuffle set) and sonokongs normal perseus are slightly different, normal perseus' "face" protrusions stick out slightly further. I'll do a side by side tomorrow (actually later today, it's 630am, and I'm just going to bed, but yeah), the faces of normal are flatter than defence, too.

Edit: the pokey-uppy parts of perseus are more pronounced in the reshuffle one, thicker. Might be heavier. Still, it's rather irrelevant as perseus atk outperforms def/normal anyway, but yeah.

Okay, here's a picture, it almost looks like they're rotated differently, but they were lined up identically. Looking at it now maybe the red perseus is slightly off, but it's still easy to see the differences.
Anyway, note the "teeth" on the head of the black Sonokong Perseus are flatter and less curved than the red Defense perseus, and the top of the Sonokong Perseus head is flatter, instead of curved downwards, and the overhang past the teeth of the Sonokong Perseus is more pronounced.

Huge picture inside spoiler, I'm too tired to shrink it, and this gives you a good look.

It'd be cool if anyone has the Reshuffle set and Normal Perseus, both from TT, could compare, I want to know if it's a manufacturer difference or a mold difference.

If anybody want's to be really cynical and figures I've got a reason to lie about different shapes in kids toys, then I can do a one-on top of the other shot, as the faces ARE sloped downwards on one side, so the photo I took will not be the same side of each. But I think it's still easy to see what I'm saying.
Spoiler or not that is borderline TABLE BREAKER.
(Apr. 01, 2011  9:27 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I've been practicing taking pictures of my Bey, Storm Aquario 100HF/S during its spin for a coming tournament in New York City (Kinonomi's tournament). I need to time it right so that when it's spinning and circling one spot, I can get it in the center.

If I can anticipate timing its circular movements, I can learn to anticipate and time shots for smash and physical contact attacks in actual battles. The risky part is doing it ON the stadium than over it, though I'd be bound to get awesome shots with those!

Fast shutter speed, bright lighting, camera on multi-photo/contiuous mode. Tongue_out
how much are perple betting that if hasbro releases Mercury Anubis 85XF it wont have an 85 spintrack and instead have 100
I was actually thinking that myself? IIRC, for some of the plastic series, they changed the bottom for certain type of Beys. Like, Orthrus became a G-Rev Bey with a rev engine.
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:26 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: Spoiler or not that is borderline TABLE BREAKER.

Tru dat, but I want the differences to be easily visible. Might crop and replace it later. Also I laughed at your name.

Guess I should test perseus normal vs perseus defense, but tbh the only big thing is that normals plastic pokes out a little more, so I don't think you'd see a big difference without doing loads of trials.

Also re: mercury vs hasbro, they might do what they did to bakushin susanoo, but then with the legend series maybe their attitude has changed.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19495K

Picture is now available. It definitely is just Infinity. Second to middle row.
But without the cool paint job, which is what I meant to say, but didn't because this dang phone browser doesn't work well with the wbo, plus I just woke up. Might pick it up, on release, or infinity if the price drops more.
(Mar. 31, 2011  4:53 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ...That was...hunh...

Actually, I always felt that Beys like Sol Blaze, Vulcan Horuseus, and Mercury Anubis stood out way too much to me in this series. The Beys in MFB are supposed to represent each of the 88 Constellations. Even Perseus (Gravity Perseus) of Greek myth is a constellation.

The one that confuses me the most, though, is Kerbecs, which is supposed to represent "Cerberus" if I remember correctly. Cerberus in Greek legend is the three-headed guard dog of Hades in the world of the dead. But if you want it to relate to the Constellations, there are, in fact, three dogs in the 88 Constellations: Canes Venacti the Hunting Dogs, Canis Major the Greater Dog, and Canis Minor the Lesser Dog. That's just me being technical, though.

Sol Blaze is a constellation, you see it every day..... THE SUN! (Which is a star Grin)
WOAH, just found out that the spiral blitz 2 pack not only includes earth virgo gb145bs (I need a new gb145, want another hasbro earth, don't have a virgo ring, and as much as I think horoscopes are stupid, I AM a virgo, so I should have one, and BS, which I don't have), but also A WHITE ED145.
I've got a White Whale beyblade I'm working on, I've painted a burn white, as well as my ed145, but it affects the performance of ed145, so I want to remove it. This gives me another one.
It's Burn Ketos ED145HF/S, btw. With a custom Ketos face, which has a white whale instead. So, yeah, DO WANT.
If I get that and rock orso/flame aries, I think I've got all non-legend and non-limited parts. H-uh.

But I'm not getting paid much this week, so patience, patience Uncertain
I just wonder how terrible the color schemes for future faceoff packs will get. I don't want another atomic color in the staggering high range..