Beyblade Random Thoughts

LDrago rules, have another look, it'll be a single auction for separate beyblades.

Also, WOW, there are loads of fakes up now, mostly in germany.
I really Dislike when Members put on that "Custom User title" (Mine is "They're Angry! Gasp)
They say things Like "Pre-Advanced Member" "Soon to be Advanced" " Knowledgeable Member" It really just ticks me off.
I mean Most if these people who say this aren't even Close. It just shows a Huge level of Arrogance and if They are going to become Advanced then That is up to Mod's to Decide.

I just hate it Unhappy

It looks like ill have to Dish out $85 for BBP DX Set Plamoya.
[This part of the post was removed for massive fail content]

Okay, so I look at Torch's design, then the Aries wheel, then BACK to the metal wheel. What do I see?

Something that looks like a potential mode change.
I strongly agree.
Do you have an attack stadium? If so, don't bother. If not, make sure you can't get bbp + an attack stadium cheaper, because i'd think you could.

Also, is it just me or are we too excited abouf bbp, I mean, right spin attack is basically dead, so the wheel likely won't be that useful, it's track is apparently not a good concept, and it's cw isn't that notable Uncertain
Yeah It'll be my Second TT Attack. Wink

But I want everything it it Strongly. Extra Parts, BP Card, 3Seg Launcher, BBP, Black TT Stadium, I have alot of the Things but I simply NEED it.

I think with BBP Its more of a "Ooooh New release - New Pegasis!" Sort of thing I mean first bey of 4D I think people should be Excited even if it doesn;t perform great.
(Mar. 30, 2011  10:44 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Yeah It'll be my Second TT Attack. Wink

But I want everything it it Strongly. Extra Parts, BP Card, 3Seg Launcher, BBP, Black TT Stadium, I have alot of the Things but I simply NEED it.

I think with BBP Its more of a "Ooooh New release - New Pegasis!" Sort of thing I mean first bey of 4D I think people should be Excited even if it doesn;t perform great.

I think it'd be safer to just wait till after dimsum2u comes back from his trip in April. Usually he comes back with new releases and cheap prices.
Haha I think so Too nearly every time I buy something he Comes out with it 30$ Cheaper Tired
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:43 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: Just saw this lot on eBay.
It includes:
All for:

I think he may have read it wrong. It's probably one of those auctions where you pick one of the choices they give you.
I love looking through ebay and finding out how much TT BeyStadiums cost. I mean...damn...really? BB-41 Super Attack Stadium $39? BB-46 Standard for $63? Geeze....
My BB for Flash Leopard kept exploding today. The clips flew across the room like 3 times. It hit one of my friends in the face ^^; The same thing happened with my Kid Draciel.
Did I tell you guys what happened to my flash leopard? The attack ring broke in half in a battle, it was sad because it was one of my first originals.
(Mar. 30, 2011  10:37 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: it's track is apparently not a good concept

It is called a Bottom, a 4D Bottom, or even a Fusion Bottom.
Hmph.

I dont really care about Stamina. I mean I use them sometimes but for some Reason I just dont care about Stamina Testing or anything as Much as I care for Defense and Attack o.O I got no idea why.
Vulcan horuseus comes from the Egyptian god Horus. Vulcan I don't know where that came from because the animal form of Horus is a falcon so falcon horuseus would have been a mor suitable name for that beyblade. Thumbs up if you agree Wink
(Mar. 31, 2011  12:42 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I love looking through ebay and finding out how much TT BeyStadiums cost. I mean...damn...really? BB-41 Super Attack Stadium $39? BB-46 Standard for $63? Geeze....

If You want I'm sure big bang pegasis dx set is out and comes with 3lg,beylauncher,big bang pegasis,and a stadium or the galaxy pegasis version or gal peg and met ldrago battle set would be good unless you already have the beys
...That was...hunh...

Actually, I always felt that Beys like Sol Blaze, Vulcan Horuseus, and Mercury Anubis stood out way too much to me in this series. The Beys in MFB are supposed to represent each of the 88 Constellations. Even Perseus (Gravity Perseus) of Greek myth is a constellation.

The one that confuses me the most, though, is Kerbecs, which is supposed to represent "Cerberus" if I remember correctly. Cerberus in Greek legend is the three-headed guard dog of Hades in the world of the dead. But if you want it to relate to the Constellations, there are, in fact, three dogs in the 88 Constellations: Canes Venacti the Hunting Dogs, Canis Major the Greater Dog, and Canis Minor the Lesser Dog. That's just me being technical, though.
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  10:37 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: it's track is apparently not a good concept

It is called a Bottom, a 4D Bottom, or even a Fusion Bottom.

I forget, it's not that important. I reserve the right to giggle childishly at "4d/Fusion Bottom" though. Anyway, I was talking about the whole "SF to RHF" thing, it lacks grip at the start of the battle, and only gets that grip when it's low on skin, so it can't use it to its full potential.

Anyway, I can understand people being excited about it being the first in a new line (that's basically why I bought it), it's just that I've seen a number of people expecting to actually be GOOD that kinda surprised me me.

I got BBP and Fang Leone as soon as Plamoya released them, as I wanted to get other stuff, they were still rather cheap, like, 15 bucks each, plus shipping.
WOAH, TT perseus defense (from the reshuffle set) and sonokongs normal perseus are slightly different, normal perseus' "face" protrusions stick out slightly further. I'll do a side by side tomorrow (actually later today, it's 630am, and I'm just going to bed, but yeah), the faces of normal are flatter than defence, too.

Edit: the pokey-uppy parts of perseus are more pronounced in the reshuffle one, thicker. Might be heavier. Still, it's rather irrelevant as perseus atk outperforms def/normal anyway, but yeah.
(Mar. 30, 2011  3:55 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: LDrago rules, have another look, it'll be a single auction for separate beyblades.
Yeah, I figured it out yesterday when I tried to order it. They put it in Wholesale Lots, though.
(Mar. 31, 2011  4:43 AM)Stone leone Wrote: Vulcan horuseus comes from the Egyptian god Horus. Vulcan I don't know where that came from because the animal form of Horus is a falcon so falcon horuseus would have been a mor suitable name for that beyblade. Thumbs up if you agree Wink

By definition Vulcan is the greek god of fire and metalworking. Horus is the Egyptian sun god or solar god often associated to fire. So in my opinion it makes sense since the naming has usually been an element followed by an constellation or animal. It wouldn't make sense if it were falcon, imagine the customizations. Falcon Eagle 145WD ... you know what I'm saying? Regardless, this isn't YouTube. I couldn't give you a "thumps-up" if I wanted to.
Hero
Hephaestus is the Greek god. Vulcan is the Roman god.
(Apr. 01, 2011  12:00 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: Hero
Hephaestus is the Greek god. Vulcan is the Roman god.
Argh, thanks for the correction! I still believe that Vulcan is appropriate for the name of the clear wheel. Also, L-Drago Rules please stay on topic related to beyblade, I wouldn't want you getting a warning for my mistake.
This one kid at school thinks LLD sucks. I told him it takes more then a new LLD with a left launcher to master it. You need the correct parts along with a grip and Beylauncher L. I also told him Kai-V is almost undefeated with hers.
I had to tell a student that there is no such thing as a "best beyblade", which "best" would ruin any kind of fun.
The Italian beybladers here remind me of goku.
They practice a ton, enjoy it, and give really good advice.
How they play just reminds me of goku, ahah.

------------------------
I don't like how now, we call beyblades 'beys'.
I like how it used to be, 'blade'
Blade sounds BAD-ARSE.
Bey sounds dumb.
Blade sounds to ambiguous. Could be talking about knives...