Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 29, 2011  10:44 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:42 AM)momiji manju Wrote: If only Meteo had basalt's unbalanced weight distribution, would be so much better.

It would have improved attack qualities, though sacraficing its equalising ones.

Slightly, but when on CS Basalt still retains it's "stamina mode" in the latter stages of the game, so it would still have enough contact to OS non CS based defence combos.

Hah, but I guess it's ppointless to dream.
What's the point of Takara-Tomy releasing the Light Wheel random boosters?
A cheap way to release new parts. Also they were probably cheaper to produce since they had no metal so they made more profit.
And also you get rare parts with it like Mad Cancer.
That's not really a reason specifically why they made light RBs. Cause there had that with the metal random boosters anyway. Another reason that I thought of was that when the hybrid system first came out they only had three metal wheels and re releasing them would have been pretty boring.
For some reason if I customize my bey, then later on in the day I put it back to the original form. I guess I just don't like customiztion.
(Mar. 29, 2011  5:55 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: For some reason if I customize my bey, then later on in the day I put it back to the original form. I guess I just don't like customiztion.

I feel where youre coming from. I dont put them back together, but the beyblades i dont need to use, i keep complete.

I saw IKMV's box of beyblade parts, and man, parts and pieces overflowing. Was like a tub of legos.
(Mar. 29, 2011  7:00 PM)Otsu Wrote: I saw IKMV's box of beyblade parts, and man, parts and pieces overflowing. Was like a tub of legos.

That's how my old plastic and HMS box was. OVERFLOWING.

I've been trying to keep all my beys stock when I don't use them, to avoid losing parts, but it's such a pain to do.
I keep my flame saggitario out in stock form just because it was my first MFB bey and none of the parts are worth using.
Am I the only one who gets "challenged" via PM for beybattles? Don't you just love it when people do that?

"I challenge you to a beybattle even though I have no means of meeting you anywhere because my parents won't let me."

And calling me out somehow makes them a serious blader. Uncertain
lol Right?

If I were to PM you to call you out, it'd probably be most likely to hang out and go drinking or something! lol That's probably what the older members here who know you personally would do rather than Beybattle.
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:45 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Am I the only one who gets "challenged" via PM for beybattles? Don't you just love it when people do that?

"I challenge you to a beybattle even though I have no means of meeting you anywhere because my parents won't let me."

And calling me out somehow makes them a serious blader. Uncertain

lol, that sounds fun Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:50 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: lol Right?

If I were to PM you to call you out, it'd probably be most likely to hang out and go drinking or something! lol That's probably what the older members here who know you personally would do rather than Beybattle.
Actually, IKMV and I have met up and practiced. No drinking. I'm not a big drinker and I generally don't have much time to go out anymore since I work at a bar now. Unhappy
Just saw this lot on eBay.
It includes:
All for:
Did you check the shipping? Also, are you positive they are all TT or SK?
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:58 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Did you check the shipping? Also, are you positive they are all TT or SK?
The shipping is free and yes, they are all TT/SK.
Deikailo: I get that every now and then as well haha, especially as a means of "settling a dispute".
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:02 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:58 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Did you check the shipping? Also, are you positive they are all TT or SK?

give me the URL, I am getting some blades tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need toget more parts from TT and SK anyway. I only have one. the rest are hasbro
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:05 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Deikailo: I get that every now and then as well haha, especially as a means of "settling a dispute".
It's funny, we do it to help the other improve. We have such a sense of unity and community pride that we want our metagame to be the best metagame.
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:06 AM)bb gregandcin Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:02 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote:
give me the URL, I am getting some blades tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need toget more parts from TT and SK anyway. I only have one. the rest are hasbro

Don't forget to check
A) The amount of sales the person has made.
B) The seller's rating that person has
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:43 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: Just saw this lot on eBay.
It includes:
All for:

is it buy it know? if it is an auction the price will go over 100 bucks in 2 days!
this sucks!!!!!!!!!! the price is for ONE BEY YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!! I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Mar. 30, 2011  1:40 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:43 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: Just saw this lot on eBay.
It includes:
All for:

is it buy it know? if it is an auction the price will go over 100 bucks in 2 days!
It's a buy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW1iVJYVg...ideo_title
A Fake solo spin.
He Claims to be the record holder.
aquilaz how come u r always on the thread im looking at? and i beat the record the guy claimed 2 hold!