Beyblade Random Thoughts

You should take a picture of it
(Mar. 27, 2011  10:49 PM)Guardian Wrote: You should take a picture of it

I think he threw it away, but I'll make one myself when the toilet paper's all gone.
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:55 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

I think he threw it away, but I'll make one myself when the toilet paper's all gone.
You gotta tell us how to make one. That would be awesome.
(Mar. 28, 2011  1:15 AM)benthebeyboy Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:55 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

You gotta tell us how to make one. That would be awesome.

IIRC it's illegal though.
This Is Very Bad Notice- From TAKARA TOMY.
東北地方太平洋沖地震の被災者の皆様に心からお悔やみとお見舞いを申し上げます。
地震の発生に伴い、一部の地域、販売店様において3/26(土)発売予定のBB-105 ビックバンペガシスF:D、BB-106 ファングレオーネW2D、
BB-107 ビッグバンペガシスDXセットの発売が遅れる場合がございます。
何卒ご理解いただきますようお願い申し上げます。
Translation:
I would like to show our deepest sympathies to the victims of the earthquake and to everyone in northeastern Pacific Ocean.
With the earthquake, some places the dealer will release Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone on april 3rd
The BB-107 DX set might have a delay
Thank you for Understanding.

What's the point about this most of the people here buy from the net.
(Mar. 28, 2011  12:06 PM)X1 Wrote: This Is Very Bad Notice- From TAKARA TOMY.
何卒ご理解いただきますようお願い申し上げます。

well we havent had a delay so its all good but still annoying about the earthquake Unhappy
(Mar. 28, 2011  12:06 PM)X1 Wrote: This Is Very Bad Notice- From TAKARA TOMY.
何卒ご理解いただきますようお願い申し上げます。

Seriously this is days old and there has been almost no delay since Japanese still got those items on the day of their release. Read around ...
230 based combos seem to fall prey to Hell Kerbecs. I don't see much reason to worship 230 anymore with such an easy destabilizer for it.
Flame/Hell/Basalt Aquario 230 CS/D have about 70% win rate against it.
I wish that Zeus and Grazzly were on Beywiki. They are descent beys you know.
(Mar. 28, 2011  4:35 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Flame/Hell/Basalt Aquario 230 CS/D have about 70% win rate against it.

I beat Basalt ___ 230CS a few times with Hell Kerbecs. Never lost against it.
So.. like big bang pegasis? It looks like an plastic gen to me. The FD and the big metal wheels anyone see what I mean?
(Mar. 28, 2011  7:20 PM)®otation Wrote: So.. like big bang pegasis? It looks like an plastic gen to me. The FD and the big metal wheels anyone see what I mean?

yes i know what you mean, i was watching BB18Libra and its so chuncky and weird it acturely reminds me more of the RC beys tho
Thanks to SkyP, I just learned about the different sizes for an MF custom. I didn't know an "F" size existed.
imaging if there was a metal semi flat...
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:00 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  7:20 PM)®otation Wrote: So.. like big bang pegasis? It looks like an plastic gen to me. The FD and the big metal wheels anyone see what I mean?

yes i know what you mean, i was watching BB18Libra and its so chuncky and weird it acturely reminds me more of the RC beys tho

True, the way FD moves right?
Got my Ray Unicorno in the mail today and my CS is insanely fast. More so than RF honestly. Too bad I see it dying out rather quickly. :\
The problem with CS is when I use an aggressive one for testing, by the time it's completed it's not quite aggressive anymore.
That the same thing that happens to me
(Mar. 29, 2011  2:17 AM)momiji manju Wrote: The problem with CS is when I use an aggressive one for testing, by the time it's completed it's not quite aggressive anymore.

I'd say if you wanted to use CS for attack (for increased movement speed) just stock up on a couple and save them until tournaments. That being said, I've noticed that the fresh CS doesn't have very much stamina.
I've a semi-used one now with strong attack, and another with okay, but somewhat erratic attack hah.

If only Meteo had basalt's unbalanced weight distribution, would be so much better.
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:42 AM)momiji manju Wrote: If only Meteo had basalt's unbalanced weight distribution, would be so much better.

It would have improved attack qualities, though sacraficing its equalising ones.
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:22 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I wish that Zeus and Grazzly were on Beywiki. They are descent beys you know.

Do not people have to write them? They don't appear on they're own.

I hope this is right, as most Wikis have to be voluntarily written.
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:22 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I wish that Zeus and Grazzly were on Beywiki. They are descent beys you know.

Firstly you spelt decent wrong and it is called Galzzly. Secondly no they're not. All the parts of Galzzly suck and are outclassed and Zeus only has one decent part which is in the takara version. Besides all of that articles on MFB arer much more important.