Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 26, 2011  2:56 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  1:17 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I believe it's lighter, and IMO, the original Bull was better looking.

from what i can feel dark's bull<flame's bull<midnight's bull for weight (all hasbro)

but yeah, you have your opinion and i have mine

Nano: that is why hasbro changed clear wheel to energy ring Tongue_out

I thought it was weighed somewhere...
You mean when it goes around the stadium? Jog Ball makes an even better noise.

If you're not talking about it circling the stadium hen something is wrong.
(Mar. 26, 2011  3:03 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I thought it was weighed somewhere...

it is, but weight for MFB beyblade parts vary from person (one bull from dark bull is a different weight from another bull from dark bull, both from the same company)
(Mar. 26, 2011  3:07 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  3:03 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I thought it was weighed somewhere...

it is, but weight for MFB beyblade parts vary from person (one bull from dark bull is a different weight from another bull from dark bull, both from the same company)

I just hand-weighed it, and I think the original Bull is heavier. Maybe there's something wrong with my hands or something if Midnight's is actually heavier. I don't know about the 2-pack's Bull, since I don't own it.
Bleagh bleagh bleagh bleagh.

I am trying to Stop myself from buying BB-107 from plamoya.
It is 61 AUD Full cost.
I really dont want to wait for Dimsum and AD to get the 4D stuff.

Where you guys getting all your 4D Stuff?
Might be doing some blading with kanato dolsrin tomorrow. That is if I get my room cleaned ^^;
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:03 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Bleagh bleagh bleagh bleagh.

I am trying to Stop myself from buying BB-107 from plamoya.
It is 61 AUD Full cost.
I really dont want to wait for Dimsum and AD to get the 4D stuff.

Where you guys getting all your 4D Stuff?

i bought mine from plamoya along with the 106 and 105. i <3 ad and dimsum but i just couldn't wait. keke.
Hmmm. I think I may have to.......

I was playing around with Gravity Perseus D125MF Today.
This thing is.....Beastly!! It beats any Defense Libra combo and 230 Combo including Basalt 230.
I think it is already well known as a Combo but I am amazed on how good it is.
I think Screw on 125 might have its potentials. When on 125 it can make good contact with 145 track Beys, and even LTSC. It made my Earth Aquario 90WD bounce around my PTW.

Maybe Screw on 125 will become useful. Who knows?
Nano do you not have a TT Attack Stadium?
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:20 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Nano do you not have a TT Attack Stadium?

No TT stadium for me Unhappy But once I get a job, that's one of the first things I'll buy!
I've recently received more insulting comments from some kiddies.
Including comments such as "if you say killer weel it is evil evilgemios dum"
It baffles me how rude kids are getting these days. Kids, they say the darnedest things!
(Mar. 26, 2011  7:13 AM)Slee Wrote: I've recently received more insulting comments from some kiddies.
Including comments such as "if you say killer weel it is evil evilgemios dum"
It baffles me how rude kids are getting these days. Kids, they say the darnedest things!

It's even worse when they argue with you, even when they know you're wright.
Like "I can defeat you with Poison Serpent or Dark Bull"
They just seem to think beys by their coolness.
And some even say that TT Attack stadium's are fake.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:23 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:20 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Nano do you not have a TT Attack Stadium?

No TT stadium for me Unhappy But once I get a job, that's one of the first things I'll buy!

Gasp BBP DX Set??
(Mar. 26, 2011  7:40 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:23 AM)Nano Wrote:

Gasp BBP DX Set??

I'll probably buy that. It all depends if I get a job this summer.
I can see BB18Libra buying four Big Bang Pegasis and doing mods to two of them. Hehe.
Swweeeeeeeettttt! Just got Confirmation that I can Come down to Sydney for a tourney in Mid Year!! Smile)))))
B/day Pressy! Smile))))))
hey who has some good metal fusion combos

p.s. anyone got 4d like me
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:27 PM)Gingka101 Wrote: hey who has some good metal fusion combos

Try reading the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic ...
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:27 PM)Gingka101 Wrote: hey who has some good metal fusion combos

You can use the ""Build me a Combo!"" thread, and I am getting the 4D beys.
The boxes for the new 4D blades are way cooler than the ones from series 1 and 2.
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The boxes for the new 4D blades are way cooler than the ones from series 1 and 2.

What is important is that all TAKARA-TOMY boxes are way too superior to all of Hasbro's.
No not true. TAKARA-TOMY's boxes are way more superior the Hasbro's packaging. I just hate the plastic.

LONG LIVE THE BOX!!!!
Agree with Nano, All hail the box! XD.