Beyblade Random Thoughts

Even TAKARA-TOMY's "non-boxes" were better than Hasbro's "packaging" anyway ...
TAKARA-TOMY makes non-boxes? Can you post a example? I've never seen their non-box packaging before.
(Mar. 26, 2011  5:08 PM)Nano Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY makes non-boxes? Can you post a example? I've never seen their non-box packaging before.

BB-01 to BB-27 ... Those are not really boxes ...
You're wright about that. The packaging for those are more eye catching if you ask me. Hasbro's packaging is so dull.
But Hasbro's Metal Master's boxes are decent.

Anyway, I hope the 4Grin series doesn't turn out to be like the original Plastic Engine Gear series which ruined everything by trying to take away the basic functions of a Blade Base and Spin Gear, or in this case, using fused track and bottoms, known as the 4Grin bottom to replace Tracks and Bottoms, and also using mode changing Metla Wheels.

Based on how they are performing, I think the 4Grin needs its own meta-game and tier list.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:35 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: But Hasbro's Metal Master's boxes are decent.

Anyway, I hope the 4Grin series doesn't turn out to be like the original Plastic Engine Gear series which ruined everything by trying to take away the basic functions of a Blade Base and Spin Gear, or in this case, using fused track and bottoms, known as the 4Grin bottom to replace Tracks and Bottoms, and also using mode changing Metla Wheels.

Based on how they are performing, I think the 4Grin needs its own meta-game and tier list.

No, they are not decent at all, they are still horrible compared to TAKARA-TOMY's ... They are also still not "boxes" in the way that everyone uses that term.

Furthermore, it is just "4D", so all those smilies could have been avoided ...
they're just packages. it's the content that matter, not the outside.
cmon now, didn't your parents teach you anything? keke :p
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:35 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: But Hasbro's Metal Master's boxes are decent.

Anyway, I hope the 4:D series doesn't turn out to be like the original Plastic Engine Gear series which ruined everything by trying to take away the basic functions of a Blade Base and Spin Gear, or in this case, using fused track and bottoms, known as the 4:D bottom to replace Tracks and Bottoms, and also using mode changing Metla Wheels.

Based on how they are performing, I think the 4:D needs its own meta-game and tier list.

No, they are not decent at all, they are still horrible compared to TAKARA-TOMY's ... They are also still not "boxes" in the way that everyone uses that term.

Furthermore, it is just "4D", so all those smilies could have been avoided ...

Heh, I kept on putting the colon sign whatever it's called. I guess I have F:Ditis.
The reason Hasbro uses that packaging is so you can see what's inside. a lot of people just rip it open and take the bey out. It would be harder to tell if they were in boxes.

(tape the box shut after you steal the insides.) Someone would still buy it.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:53 PM)Omega12 Wrote: The reason Hasbro uses that packaging is so you can see what's inside. a lot of people just rip it open and take the bey out. It would be harder to tell if they were in boxes.

Wouldn't someone notice the 35 gram difference?
That point is moot anyway since I just pointed out that TAKARA-TOMY's "visible content" packages are still much better than Hasbro's ... Their design is bad, there is no excuse.
Lets just say having the blister packaging adds more emphasis on the toy and not so much on product JPEG's, or whatever format the pictures are made in.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:55 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:53 PM)Omega12 Wrote: The reason Hasbro uses that packaging is so you can see what's inside. a lot of people just rip it open and take the bey out. It would be harder to tell if they were in boxes.

Wouldn't someone notice the 35 gram difference?
This is America, you can't assume anything. Plenty of dumb people here.

Also, yes the packaging is bad, it must be relatively cheap.
...Shoot. I really want that Launcher Grip holder. It's similar to that red box BeyHolder that you put on your waist.

I think the Grip Holder, IMO, looks stylish. Especially with my shooting style...

Too bad you can't fraggin' find one, even on eBay.
I kinda doubt you can't get it on ebay since hasbro released it too.
(Mar. 26, 2011  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  5:08 PM)Nano Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY makes non-boxes? Can you post a example? I've never seen their non-box packaging before.

BB-01 to BB-27 ... Those are not really boxes ...
IIRC, the BB-09, 20 and 21 are boxes.
(Mar. 27, 2011  5:34 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: IIRC, the BB-09, 20 and 21 are boxes.

I know, and you know that I know too.
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  5:34 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: IIRC, the BB-09, 20 and 21 are boxes.

I know, and you know that I know too.

Wait, what??? I'm confused now...

I met Kanato Dolsrin today. She had like 50 plastics with her. She had sooo many Drigers. I had a fun time battling with her.
Had to give up a rarer item for Beyblading. A $60 rare Kamen Rider Kabuto motorcycle or Vulcan Horuseus and the Super Deck for a total of $75.....will the motorcycle get me into competitions? Heh heh. No.

Just need to wait on my tax return...Then I can buy them babies...
rdmn thing im thinking
could gravity have force smash
Looking at the Videos Black TT Attack Stadium doesn't look as Strong as the Sonokong Attack.
It looks just as weak as the Clear BB-32 one Unhappy I thought it would be Soft like Sonkong ☒
(Mar. 27, 2011  7:57 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Where does the magic spinning top take you?

[]
[]
[]
{}{}{}{}{}{}
{}{}{}{}{}{}
{}{}{}{}{}{}
}{}{}{}{
{}}{{}
{}

Be ashame if someone didn't buy it.....
EDIT: Dam formatting......

It's not in stock and hasn't been for a while. Unless they retocked one and it already sold out.
I kind of want to get everything ever made to be stuck on a launcher and use it, just to see if the sum total of all that extra wasted money might actually make me a better blader XD!

Also, I look all important and stuff now that I got me a homemade avatar/sig!
My friend once took a toilet paper roll and made a custom launcher grip that held a regular launcher and an L-drago launcher. Genius.