Beyblade Random Thoughts

I always had luck with Random Vol. Boosters -
I got Stardust Pegasis And Wind Aquario (Fan of Attack Types)
But Random Vol.6 always gets me with galaxy or burn ones.DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:00 PM)X1 Wrote: I always had luck with Random Vol. Boosters -
But Random Vol.6 always gets me with galaxy or burn ones.DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...

U get Galaxy and Burn because you are an attack type fan? They come with Rubber tips Wink
Is SonoKong fake??? im not sure... it looks perfect just like a takara tomy bey, but there's something missing there. i dont know what. I know what are fakes or real (because i have more than 50 beys) but i can't know this!!
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:05 PM)masterchild Wrote: Is SonoKong fake??? im not sure... it looks perfect just like a takara tomy bey, but there's something missing there. i dont know what. I know what are fakes or real (because i have more than 50 beys) but i can't know this!!

look here -> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching for the answer
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:05 PM)masterchild Wrote: Is SonoKong fake??? im not sure... it looks perfect just like a takara tomy bey, but there's something missing there. i dont know what. I know what are fakes or real (because i have more than 50 beys) but i can't know this!!
Obviously you do not really know how to differentiate fake from official products ... Try reading theflightyellz's guide, which is stickied ...
i know that normally, for a bey to be real, it has to say TAKARA TOMY... duh... obvious! thx anyway!!
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:15 PM)masterchild Wrote: i know that normally, for a bey to be real, it has to say TAKARA TOMY... duh... obvious! thx anyway!!

no, did you read the thread? sonokong and hasbro are also real...
i posted that without even reading the thread you sent me... but now i did. thx!
And if you really knew what you were talking about, you would know that all SonoKong boxes also have the TAKARA-TOMY logo ...
Though Hasbro is hated by many, I love it.
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:05 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:00 PM)X1 Wrote: I always had luck with Random Vol. Boosters -

U get Galaxy and Burn because you are an attack type fan? They come with Rubber tips Wink

I know but its my luck.
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And if you really knew what you were talking about, you would know that all SonoKong boxes also have the TAKARA-TOMY logo ...

im not used to see the logos on the below part of the box... normally its in the upper part.
masterchild

You should always check fake ones. They are also more prone to break.
If the Legend series is produced just to keep all the fans waiting until the beginning of the second season in English, I was wondering if Canada was even ever going to get those. As a matter of fact, we will probably come very short at spring or even summer with the end of the first season if the second season is to start around the same time everywhere around the world, unless they actually decide to do some ridiculous reruns after the first season here while everyone else is enjoying brand new episodes ... So, since it seems to take months before we get new Beyblades in Canada, there will probably be no time for the Legend series if we want to get the Beyblades from the second season once that second season actually starts being broadcast ...
(Feb. 04, 2011  11:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If the Legend series is produced just to keep all the fans waiting until the beginning of the second season in English, I was wondering if Canada was even ever going to get those. As a matter of fact, we will probably come very short at spring or even summer with the end of the first season if the second season is to start around the same time everywhere around the world, unless they actually decide to do some ridiculous reruns after the first season here while everyone else is enjoying brand new episodes ... So, since it seems to take months before we get new Beyblades in Canada, there will probably be no time for the Legend series if we want to get the Beyblades from the second season once that second season actually starts being broadcast ...

aww... are you serious? that sucks!

i was planning to get midnight bull and night virgo Uncertain
Sad yet funny story. I would hate to be these two kids!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Selling-8-Beyblades-...4156900d21

Let this be a lesson to all of us. Don't Beyblade in the bathtub!! If you do, this could be you! (Who would even think of using a Bathtub for Beyblade?)
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:29 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Sad yet funny story. I would hate to be these two kids!

Let this be a lesson to all of us. Don't Beyblade in the bathtub!! If you do, this could be you! (Who would even think of using a Bathtub for Beyblade?)

Ya that sucks for them, but its pretty funny. How do you break a bath tub with beyblades.
^actually I contemplated it as a kid, but always forgot to do it. I lol'ed hard at the kid's face, and the parent seems a bit harsh. You already took all of the money they saved up to pay for it, but they're selling all of the beys too! What did the beys ever do? And did she have to take the pic with the crying kid in it? What's wrong with taking a pic of just the beys? Chocked_2 that's harsh...
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:35 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:29 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Sad yet funny story. I would hate to be these two kids!

Ya that sucks for them, but its pretty funny. How do you break a bath tub with beyblades.
You scrape off the Enamel, Bust the Soap Holer, and crack a hole in the side. It's that simple! All this can be yours for the price of possibly one Dark Wheel!! (You shoulkd try that, and see if it works!) (jk)
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:37 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: ^actually I contemplated it as a kid, but always forgot to do it. I lol'ed hard at the kid's face, and the parent seems a bit harsh. You already took all of the money they saved up to pay for it, but they're selling all of the beys too! What did the beys ever do? And did she have to take the pic with the crying kid in it? What's wrong with taking a pic of just the beys? Chocked_2 that's harsh...

Ya that's true, why do they have to sell all their bey's. Those little kid's saved up $125 and their parents took away. Even though that kids face was LOL. I could feel his pain.
They could have just faked the story to get sympathy, this way a person would feel bad for them and buy it.
Oh come on, it's another one of those "You broke the window, but it's okay because you'll pay for them" moments....

I don't feel sorry for them. A bathtub. Come on now.

I saved the image of the page and cropped it so the picture is only there.
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:48 AM)AggregateS36 Wrote: I don't feel sorry for them. A bathtub. Come on now.

who the kids or the parents?

i wonder how many times they had to play in it for the bathtub to break, i dont think my bathtub would break that easily
The kids. But the parents have some considerable intelligence so I will be merciful to them.
Well, I imagine they hit the sides of the tubs when they launched. Think about doing a sliding shoot and having it hit the wall a few dozen times. Then multiply that by 20.
I actually saved this image to my signature. Lol
[Image: tub.png]

Time for a new stadium children