Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 23, 2010  4:14 AM)|Joe| Wrote: So I just noticed that I have a really aggressive launch. Every launch I do turn out aggressive no matter what I launch. Heh guess I should lay off the Attack types and practice launching Defense and Stamina types more.

yeah, I'm the opposite, I just can't get a slidding shoot when i want to XD
I can do an ok Sliding Shoot in my LF with my String Launcher, but not with a Light Launcher. Once I get my Attack Stadium I'll see how well I do Sliding Shoot. But by aggressive I meant it doesn't stay in a general area, it flies around in a semi flower pattern no matter what type I use XD
i cant do sliding shoot for carp :V nor Banking shoot(however you spell it) though i am trying to do it with Zeus :Y
I do sliding shoot wheter i like it or not.
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:26 AM)Gloomy Wrote: i cant do sliding shoot for carp :V nor Banking shoot(however you spell it) though i am trying to do it with Zeus :Y

i cant do sliding shoot either you not alone :/

and your trying it with Zeus? isnt that a stamina blade? :o
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:48 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:26 AM)Gloomy Wrote: i cant do sliding shoot for carp :V nor Banking shoot(however you spell it) though i am trying to do it with Zeus :Y

i cant do sliding shoot either you not alone Uncertain

i dont know,its from the plastic adges >.>
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:50 AM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:48 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

i cant do sliding shoot either you not alone Uncertain

i dont know,its from the plastic adges >.>

is it takara or hasbro it is a big difference :T
i dont have the box anymore so i dont know,unless theirs a difference in shap or something..
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:52 AM)Gloomy Wrote: i dont have the box anymore so i dont know,unless theirs a difference in shap or something..

does it have an engine gear?
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:54 AM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:52 AM)Gloomy Wrote: i dont have the box anymore so i dont know,unless theirs a difference in shap or something..

does it have an engine gear?

on the topic of engine gears, i just remebered that my dark effigy g is sitting in my basement gathering dust cause theres no launcher for it :P
yes it has an engine gear..
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:57 AM)Gloomy Wrote: yes it has an engine gear..

then it is hasbro..
okay now thats out of the way,it probably cant do sliding with it cause its so big(to me it is) and i am using a small launcher Pinching_eyes_2
so id probably have better luck with my Galaxy dragoon..
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:01 AM)Gloomy Wrote: okay now thats out of the way,it probably cant do sliding with it cause its so big(to me it is) and i am using a small launcher Pinching_eyes_2
so id probably have better luck with my Galaxy dragoon..

not really, the tips are the same i believe Pinching_eyes_2
What does tips have to do with me doing a sliding shoot? Speechless
wont attack type tips (namely rubber) show better if you did it right?
not really rubber just prevent excessive recoil they all show the similar movement to one another depending on the shape of the tip

oh and does any one know when the next set of beys will be in stores in America i cant find Virgo or serpent to save my self unless they are not out yet Chocked_2
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:06 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: wont attack type tips (namely rubber) show better if you did it right?
Of course, and do not listen to emriald dragoon. Plastic tips cannot retain the flower pattern achieved with Sliding Shoot nearly as well as rubber Bottoms do, however they also need to be flat.
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:06 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: wont attack type tips (namely rubber) show better if you did it right?
they also need to be flat.

this was sort of supposed to be a given :Y
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:26 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: this was sort of supposed to be a given :Y
I know, but considering emriald dragoon's and Gloomy's comments, I was simply making sure.
did u edit a picture from death note to make ur avatar
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Of course, and do not listen to emriald dragoon. Plastic tips cannot retain the flower pattern achieved with Sliding Shoot nearly as well as rubber Bottoms do, however they also need to be flat.

that is a given they do have better grip but i wasn't completely incorrectTongue_out_wink
If I was told "You can only have one bey" and I was to pick between Flame Libra and Dark Wolf, I'd pick Dark Wolf. That's how much I hate flame libra.
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:00 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: If I was told "You can only have one bey" and I was to pick between Flame Libra and Dark Wolf, I'd pick Dark Wolf. That's how much I hate flame libra.

Serious
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:00 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: If I was told "You can only have one bey" and I was to pick between Flame Libra and Dark Wolf, I'd pick Dark Wolf. That's how much I hate flame libra.

you must really hate flame libra then...

i mean, REALLY hate it