Beyblade Random Thoughts

IMO the Face Off Set Bull would look alot better.
How come I thought it looked like Midnight Bull?
Because Vulcan looks alot like Pre-HWS Bull.
it is just a thought...when r we gonna hve a tourney in Hollister,MO USA. it is like a dry desert of beyblading here.
When someone in that area can be bothered to host one.
I also thought that bey looked like Midnight Bull, XD

And I agree with the person who said it would look better with the faceoff set Bull clear wheel, the black would have worked perfectly.

But, while I don't think it looks amazing, it does look pretty cool.
Aye, I have an interesting guess. Whenever Hasbro will get to the "Explosion" series of Beyblades, about midway through it's range, we could see some of the Beyblades found in the Random Boosters (Not light/Pre-HWS set) inside the two-packs. Perhaps this could happen earlier?
would flame be a better wheel for low track stamia because it's thinner

very random
(Nov. 26, 2010  10:40 AM)megablader2 Wrote: OMG if hasbro released infinity libra for £8 me and all the other people who spent a lot on the japanese one would be very unhappy...

Look at it this way: at least we wouldn't be the dudes who bought Aries 125D for $600+! Grin
haha Oh the irony Pinching_eyes_2 Hasbro really got some brownie points from me for these releases
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:50 AM)REtread Wrote: Aye, I have an interesting guess. Whenever Hasbro will get to the "Explosion" series of Beyblades, about midway through it's range, we could see some of the Beyblades found in the Random Boosters (Not light/Pre-HWS set) inside the two-packs. Perhaps this could happen earlier?

you see, the problem is welll..... people here aren't as honest as they would be in japan :\ I can remember walking down the ailes at walmart when the attacktix boosters were there ( they were made of cardbord) there were so many torn open ones Confused it wasn't until they were made out of plastic they box openning problem stopped and if they are made like the takara tomy ones are, the samething will happen Speechless
I never said the random packs themselves. I meant the opposite, the blister packaged Beyblades.
if this is off topic sorry but on the episode "broken wings" when lightning strickes l-drago did anyone else see somthing in the middle of the screen that said RPT5???
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:13 AM)rabidboy Wrote: if this is off topic sorry but on the episode "broken wings" when lightning strickes l-drago did anyone else see somthing in the middle of the screen that said RPT5???
This topic is for random thoughts on the hobby, not the anime.
mm, you should post that in the "Anime and manga random thoughts", in the anime and manga section.
I've been wanting to know why is L-drago such a big deal, I understand it in the anime but not hands on. It's kinda dumb personally. I mean there were left spin in the original series. Plus I can't find a point counter at any stores like walmart or target, any suggestion on where else to look?
On ebay, or in Dimsum2u's thread.

Are you talking about L drago, or Lightning L drago?

You can read Beywiki, and that should explain it to you.

Also, the left spin beys are far fewer than those of the previous series, so the exclusivity is also a reason.
Well first off, I am guessing you mean Lightning L Drago. It has a top tier metal wheel. Second by point counter do you mean like thost "statistics" that are on the back of the package of a beyblade? If so those are wrong.

EDIT: And yeah look at what momiji manju said^^^ Tired
By "pointcounter", I think it's a better guess to think he's talking about the beypointer, since he's saying he can't find them.
(Nov. 27, 2010  4:37 AM)momiji manju Wrote: By "pointcounter", I think it's a better guess to think he's talking about the beypointer, since he's saying he can't find them.

Hehe point counter Eee Thank you.
This might be a dumb question but, even if it doesn't have good smash, can dark be used in a smash attack combo?
This belongs in the 'Ask a Question, get an Answer' thread.
(Nov. 27, 2010  6:34 AM)"Joe Wrote: This belongs in the 'Ask a Question, get an Answer' thread.

well sheesh there's no need to be harsh
wait, so the beypointer thing dosent matter?........ darn i was going to create a custom bey useing those stats....
I'm not trust me. If i was being harsh I would say, "You IDIOT! This goes in the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer" thread, not here! Now go jump off a bridge because you fail at life!" THAT is me being harsh. What I said above is me correcting you, get the two right.