Beyblade Random Thoughts

congrats and good luck with ur bey
If EWD does stand for Eternal Wide Defence, it should be free-spinning. Every other Track or Bottom with 'Eternal' In it are free spinning.
(Nov. 28, 2010  10:16 PM)Night Wrote: If EWD does stand for Eternal Wide Defence, it should be free-spinning. Every other Track or Bottom with 'Eternal' In it are free spinning.

I don't see the point in it since there is already a Wide Defense track that looks like the Eternal Defense track except that it is stationary instead of free-spinning.

Eternal Wide Defense would be somewhat contradictory.
(Nov. 28, 2010  10:20 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  10:16 PM)Night Wrote: If EWD does stand for Eternal Wide Defence, it should be free-spinning. Every other Track or Bottom with 'Eternal' In it are free spinning.

I don't see the point in it since there is already a Wide Defense track that looks like the Eternal Defense track except that it is stationary instead of free-spinning.

Eternal Wide Defense would be somewhat contradictory.

I think he's talking about Killer Peafowl's Bottom (EWD) though, not the track.
Yes, I am. But I know what you meant, Spine.
I understand why Flame Byxis 230WD wins matches.
The track is thick so it doesn't tack as much damage, plus, when beys clash with metal, they bounce off and don't hit that much. However, when beys hit into plastic, they just continuously hit into it, because they don't bounce off. Before you know it, it's just taken out itself.
(Nov. 28, 2010  10:53 PM)Night Wrote: I understand why Flame Byxis 230WD wins matches.
The track is thick so it doesn't tack as much damage, plus, when beys clash with metal, they bounce off and don't hit that much. However, when beys hit into plastic, they just continuously hit into it, because they don't bounce off. Before you know it, it's just taken out itself.
In my opinion, the physics explanation is mainly that you are hitting it exactly where its centre of gravity is. Plastic helps as well, but a Light Wheel Beyblade would get beaten easily. The shape of the Track, or its 'thickness', is important though, I agree.
True, you're right.
So that means a Metal Face should increase defence in the track.
My, my, my a lot has changed since the last time I perused through these here parts (insert southern accent).

-A plethora of new Attack Wheels are in the game
-A slew of other new and interesting parts
-Quetz's usefulness has dropped
-Pegasis' attack capabilities have been discovered

Any new Defense or Stamina things? I saw Night Virgo and almost pissed myself since Virgo is my star sign <3

I sure have been out of the loop, but not having anyone to play/no money/no time makes it hard to keep interest in a hobby. However, I haven't forgotten about you guys and I hope you guys haven't forgotten me yet.
^^lol,welcome back. I guess you could say there are even HEAVIER MF's now for defense and AD145 in Gravity Perseus is out-classing some staminia tracks SmileIll never frogot what you sold me. It changes my life.

P.s. There is an even heavier Libra wheel Gasp
Heh even though its illegal, I wonder how long MF-H Libra 230HF/S (S mode) would spin for XD That would have to be the wobbliest Bey ever
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:20 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Not long? Libra's Stamina is really whatever.

your right, Libra is heavy and all but its stamina is not the greatest. I would probably use a Flame Wheel.
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:52 AM)dracielviper Wrote: ^^lol,welcome back. I guess you could say there are even HEAVIER MF's now for defense and AD145 in Gravity Perseus is out-classing some staminia tracks SmileIll never frogot what you sold me. It changes my life.

Hah, I'm 'back', it's more of a 'I'm not dead yet'.

What did you mean my MF's? I'm either not familiar with the abbreviation or I just plan forgot.

Even heavier Libra wheel? Why would they make that if they already banned the original Libra? Or am I missing something...?

I guess I should look at the Gravity Perseus thread to figure out what exactly AD145 is and does.

Meteo L Drago looks ace. Anything else look very nice aesthetically?

I forgot what I sold you, care to refresh me?
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:30 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: My, my, my a lot has changed since the last time I perused through these here parts (insert southern accent).

-A plethora of new Attack Wheels are in the game
-A slew of other new and interesting parts
-Quetz's usefulness has dropped
-Pegasis' attack capabilities have been discovered

Any new Defense or Stamina things? I saw Night Virgo and almost pissed myself since Virgo is my star sign <3

I sure have been out of the loop, but not having anyone to play/no money/no time makes it hard to keep interest in a hobby. However, I haven't forgotten about you guys and I hope you guys haven't forgotten me yet.

Oh my, I'll never forget you.
You gave me the best plastic deals ever.
(Nov. 30, 2010  12:25 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:52 AM)dracielviper Wrote: ^^lol,welcome back. I guess you could say there are even HEAVIER MF's now for defense and AD145 in Gravity Perseus is out-classing some staminia tracks SmileIll never frogot what you sold me. It changes my life.

Hah, I'm 'back', it's more of a 'I'm not dead yet'.

What did you mean my MF's? I'm either not familiar with the abbreviation or I just plan forgot.

Even heavier Libra wheel? Why would they make that if they already banned the original Libra? Or am I missing something...?

I guess I should look at the Gravity Perseus thread to figure out what exactly AD145 is and does.

Meteo L Drago looks ace. Anything else look very nice aesthetically?

I forgot what I sold you, care to refresh me?
MF's stand for Metal Faces. Theyre called the Remodeling Version.Combine both Metal things and....best off you read the thread and watch AkirasDaddy's video on it. And what did you sell me...drum roll please j/k. Uriel 2. Of course i can't say the price but it was insane SmileNever to forget.

Edit:plus a Uriel for free.
Ah Metal Faces, I knew that, plum forgot it. I'm gonna need someone to link me to the video.

@McFrown - you're very welcome. Smile
So... Today I was at Walmart browsing the Beyblade isle, and an employee came to restock the Beyblades. The only beys he put out were Flame Saggitario, Dark Gasher, Storm Pegasus, and Storm Aquario, and that was all that was in the box, and he let me look at the box to inspect it. It had no "Wave Number" on it.

A few minutes later another employee went to restock the Beyblades (And all the racks were full as could be) and there were no different beys in the box.

It was a sad day.
I went to walmart tonight and all they had were 2 packs, but to my luck there were new ones.
The one worth getting that I was able to pick up, is probably one of the best that have been released. It was a Lightning L Drago 100HF and Earth Wolf 105WD. Easily worth the $15.00.
L-Drago II Rush and Assault Wheels are showing lots of potential in Smash. They seem to be better on 85 than any other Track. I'll start some testing when I've the time.

I'm seriously thinking of buying another BB-98... maybe two more.....
Well wanting a libra wheel to test it when i get a lot of money.
Just get BB-96 and you can get a newer yet cheaper Libra wheel.
It is always great to get the newer products imported from japan before they get repackaged for western markets, but the downside can be when you shelled out all that money and relized that you could have just been patiant and got your bey cheaper. of course sometimes this does not allways work because hasbro refuses to sell the product or changes it from its japanese counterpart.
And that it takes ages to reach the Western market. :L
yes I believe time time is defenately the enemy to many of us beybladers. Its allways taking too long to get a beyblade here or too long to drive to get to that convention or tournement, not to mention the money involved to take that trip.