Beyblade Random Thoughts

well i wonder...when for a limited timewell they allow special beys like Gravity Perseus and Quetz
(Nov. 30, 2010  8:53 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: L-Drago II Rush and Assault Wheels are showing lots of potential in Smash. They seem to be better on 85 than any other Track. I'll start some testing when I've the time.

I'm seriously thinking of buying another BB-98... maybe two more.....

I'm glad to hear that hah. Would you be able to take pictures of them for Beywiki before they become too test-worn?

I think you should buy 5 more, haha.
(Nov. 30, 2010  2:07 PM)Perseus1757 Wrote: well i wonder...when for a limited timewell they allow special beys like Gravity Perseus and Quetz

What do you mean allow? Gravity Perseus is not special at all, hasbro just hasn't released it yet. It is also very unlikely that Hasbro will release Quetz.
Coincidence??
Sry bt i just noticed this!!
(Dec. 01, 2010  5:18 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Coincidence??
In the old beyblade, kai died and/or lost dranzer 1nce in each season.....all 3 times in episode 48!! Also, Kyoya (dnt no how 2 spell) died in episode 48 of metal fight!
Anyway, this topic is for thoughts on the Beyblade hobby. Find the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts thread.
(Dec. 01, 2010  5:18 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Coincidence??
In the old beyblade, kai died and/or lost dranzer 1nce in each season.....all 3 times in episode 48!! Also, Kyoya (dnt no how 2 spell) died in episode 48 of metal fight!

Awwh spoiler much ? ):
(Nov. 30, 2010  2:20 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I'm glad to hear that hah. Would you be able to take pictures of them for Beywiki before they become too test-worn?

I think you should buy 5 more, haha.

I think I will. My Assault Wheel's sticker is a little messed up though, and a small bit of plastic already has chipped off. However, there is minimal chipping on the Wheels.

If I have the funds, I think I will pick up another BB-98 Set to take pics with, and keep them as spares though. I can take pics of the Tracks and Bottoms now.

And yes, I agree, hahah. Heck, if I had the money, I'd buy everyone in this Fourm a BB-98 Set x5.
That's the dragon hoarder for you haha.

Hmm, do you think the other L drago II wheels are prone to breakage?
(Nov. 30, 2010  3:07 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Ah Metal Faces, I knew that, plum forgot it. I'm gonna need someone to link me to the video.

@McFrown - you're very welcome. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/user/AkirasDaddy#...mXGHPl3vBs

Theres a link. Random thought: The Gravity Perseus Reshuffle is pretty equal to MLD Reshuffle because really just buy a Earth Aquila and a Dark bull with Gravity Perseus ultimate reshuffle and 2 top-tier combos for staminia and defense. MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS and then Earth Bull AD145WD Smile Plus grip and Beylauncher for Left and right spin.
Thanks for the link. That is a lot heavity, I like it.

I doubt I will invest more into the game at the moment, but it is fun to look at all the cool new stuff that is available.
I know this has been posted in another thread but I really must give Hasbro a thumbs up for this.
Since I already have pretty much the whole metal system i'm hoping some of them perform better than the originals.
I hope so too. Since Takara beys are hard for me to get, I might as well get these. And I'm happy that Hasbro has finally made a D bottom.
Also, if you look closely, they have their origional faces. Like Pegasis has the plain orange and blue one.
I am so used to HMS and MFB (mostly HMS) that now I'm afraid to use my plastics, because I'm afraid that they might break...

It has been about two years since I last battled with plastics. Hahaha
I think I know why Hasbro are making things like what I said here. It's because the newer episodes in the anime will feature beys like Aquario 105F and Virgo DF145BS, and it may be confusing to people who watch the Nelvana dub and do not know about the Pre-HMS beys.
And it's also to fill the gap from the first series to the second with new releases.
(Dec. 01, 2010  11:50 AM)momiji manju Wrote: That's the dragon hoarder for you haha.

Hmm, do you think the other L drago II wheels are prone to breakage?

Well, the Rush Wheel is basically a full plastic version of Absorb, but Assault's plastic is actually very thick, so I think it's safe to say that the possibility of the Wheel breaking is minimal.

... However, my Assault Wheel has a small chip in it because of Lightning... D=
(Dec. 01, 2010  6:58 PM)Night Wrote: I know this has been posted in another thread but I really must give Hasbro a thumbs up for this.

At first I thought they had metal faces but I was wrongUnhappy
Wait whats so special about those blades?? Unless your talking about the matching launcher and ripcord colors.....
(Dec. 02, 2010  12:10 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Wait whats so special about those blades?? Unless your talking about the matching launcher and ripcord colors.....

As far as I can tell, I assume he's talking about how he appreciates how Hasbro so far is doing well with BMF as a franchise.
Ahh.... well tht is true... though i do wish they made plastic clear wheels like clay and mad....
(Dec. 02, 2010  12:27 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Ahh.... well tht is true... though i do wish they made plastic clear wheels like clay and mad....

And how would this work?

#1. The clear wheels wouldn't fit because they would be too bulky.
#2. Light wheels are Horrible as they don't even spin for a good 20 seconds.
clear wheels are already plastic i might add to pockys post..........................................
(Dec. 02, 2010  12:10 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Wait whats so special about those blades?? Unless your talking about the matching launcher and ripcord colors.....

He may be talking about the fact that Hasbro is remaking the Metal System into HWS, without any prompting from Takara Tomy.
So I asked a couple of Korean friends that I have, if they play beyblade. I was so surprised to hear that all 3 of them had NEVER heard of beyblade!
When you ask people where I'm from, everyone has at least "heard" of it. How popular is beyblade- the hobby and the anime- in all other countries? Obviously japan, but what about the other non-typical countries that we don't normally think about when we think of beyblading?