Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 23, 2010  5:52 PM)Night Wrote: Flame Sagittario C145S bounces alot. Tongue_out

Seriously? That's kinda RIDICULOUS!!!
That came out wrong. It made me sound noobish, but I'm being serious.
i think he means that other beys knock flame sagittario c145s around alot
France is almost completely out of Beyblade stock, hah.
I hope Assault and Rush L-Drago II's will have some sort of rubber that will reinforce the CW so it prevents breakages. I'll know for sure in a few days though. =)
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:44 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I hope Assault and Rush L-Drago II's will have some sort of rubber that will reinforce the CW so it prevents breakages. I'll know for sure in a few days though. =)
Unfortunately it looks as if there is absolutely no rubber on them ...
When they arrive in a few days, I'll be sure to post a video on YT, and provide a link, if that's okay with everyone.
Fun Fact: Some kid recently messaged me asking for my Beybladebattles.com codes, as he himself has no interest in buying Beyblades, but just wants the codes to play online.

I think I owe someone on the forum money now.
Did you guys see the beyblade show today?(the wolf's ambition)
in a free for all beyblade battle between dark bull,dark wolf,and dark gasher,who would win?
I Love Pegasus :3
:\ Got half my order in....the bad half too. Flame Saggitario Value Pack.

Worse part is my Super Vortex Pack got sent BACK to Amazon for a refund because of my change of address.....well looks like I'm putting that $20 towards a Sono Kong Try pack.
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2010  3:44 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I hope Assault and Rush L-Drago II's will have some sort of rubber that will reinforce the CW so it prevents breakages. I'll know for sure in a few days though. =)
Unfortunately it looks as if there is absolutely no rubber on them ...

Didn't the Blue CW have a small amount of rubber on the end of each dragon head that looked like teeth? I believe it was in one of the pictures you posted Kai-V.
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:50 AM)Evan Wrote: :\ Got half my order in....the bad half too. Flame Saggitario Value Pack.

Worse part is my Super Vortex Pack got sent BACK to Amazon for a refund because of my change of address.....well looks like I'm putting that $20 towards a Sono Kong Try pack.

That really sucks. Sorry to hear that.

On another topic though, I've been thinking constantly about the meaning of the "tier" phrase for parts/blades. Shouldn't there be more than just top-tier?

EDIT:I should probably elaborate. The parts that we know as "top-tier",those are the top. But what about the other parts? What do we call them in this "tier" grading system?
Is anybody else digging the way that torch aries looks?
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:59 AM)Inkubinu Wrote: Is anybody else digging the way that torch aries looks?
Why did you not post that in the actual Torch Aries topic ? Discussion of it is supposed to belong there.
Well well well Amazon refunded my money after a long talk with them over the phone so I ran up to Toys R Us to pick up the Super Vortex Set (Lightning LDrago, Storm Pegasis) and Earth Eagle. I'm really happy with my purchase, aside from the stadium.
Has anyone else noticed that Hasbro Beylaunchers don't work properly with the Pegasis wheel? The screw case gets in the way:
[Image: dscf0095we.jpg]
You know, I was wondering why I didn't get a very strong launch from the Hasbro BL with my Pegasis. Thank you kindly for posting this!
That was actually posted previously by someone I unfortunately forgot, and I had confirmed all of it.
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:02 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Has anyone else noticed that Hasbro Beylaunchers don't work properly with the Pegasis wheel? The screw case gets in the way:
[Image: dscf0095we.jpg]

That's strange, cause in the show ginga uses the beylauncher
Hasbro's launcher prongs have larger bumps than TT's, and have difficulty launching a few pre-HWS wheels.
For all of the Hasbro hating fools who thought beys like Midnight Bull and Torch Aries were just simple recolors, i have this to say...

http://www.posters.ws/images/424903/simp...n_haha.jpg
edit: lol
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:25 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: For all of the Hasbro hating fools who thought beys like Midnight Bull and Torch Aries were just simple recolors, i have this to say...

http://www.posters.ws/images/424903/simp...n_haha.jpg
edit: lol

You are REALLY freakin' late.
no i am not... yes everybody knows that know but it was a joke...did you even click the link?
it was a joke to events in the past...jeeze...
Given that next week I leave for a holiday in Chiba in Japan can someone tell me the address of some store?
Thanks