Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 21, 2010  6:13 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  5:59 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: This is a bit random, so I thought it'd fit in here...Since Babel Fish and Google do horrible jobs at translating, if you have time and read Japanese, could you please translate this?

Lol Google Translate Cracks me up.

Nice try, google translate. Wink
(Nov. 21, 2010  5:59 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: This is a bit random, so I thought it'd fit in here...Since Babel Fish and Google do horrible jobs at translating, if you have time and read Japanese, could you please translate this?

If you PM me, I can translate it for you. I can read Japanese.

乜野都話究極
<text>

BB-99 Starter C
Your biggest rival uses a threatening beyblade with a gimmick.
Comes with a Light Launcher 2.

How many "biggest rivals" are they going to come up with (lol)
It's Hell Kerbex BD145DS, the bottom is a gimmick.
Is there a gimmick in the track? (emoticon)
Starters seem to come with Light Launcher 2's now.

BB-100 (We already love it) [> I didn't really understand the phrase in the parenthesis]
The ever so popular Random Booster vol. 6.
1 out of 8 is a "rare" beyblade
The rare bey usually comes with highly effective tournament level parts
Killer Bee Fall? [wtf is that?] Even if they're good parts there's always things like the Ultimate Customize set, or the Ultimate Customize set, or the Ultimate Customize set (persistent, much?) [basically, here the poster is trying to say parts always lose value because they get re-released]
I got a little crazy, but will they have fascinating parts?

BB-101 Grip Support Item
Grip Support part so you can have a most stable shoot.

Our child doesn't use grips so I don't care, besides it doesn't really matter (how selfish)

BB-102 Booster F
Highly anticipated booster with completely new Metal Wheel/Bottom! The beyblade will be used b the main character's rival team. It uses threatening attack type parts.

BB-102 New Launcher
Even Light Launcher users will easily shoot with this New Launcher
High accuracy with Launcher Sniper

I originally thought they'd sell Launchers with surplus Scopes (but there's no way they [Takara-Tomy] would do that)
If it'll easy even for Light Launcher users, it must be like a Hasbro version shooter.

BB-104 Starter D
It's Basalt Horogium, right? I caught a glimpse of its name in Coro Coro and I thought it was awfully fast, but it's most likely a pre-sale at WHF (emoticon)
I wonder if it's part of the forbidden-level maximum series...

This is some pretty interesting stuff, Separated Spine.
It is, but sadly nothing new. :\ BB-100 is most likely Killer Peafowl/Beafowl and that discussion can be seen in earlier pages

Oh well. Thanks anyways
Just ordered Meteo L drago. FEELSGOODMAN

But I'll probably be too afraid of wrecking the bottom to use it; my thunder whip stadium wrecked pegasis' RF from a bit of casual play so easily, and I heard that HF is really fragile.
(Nov. 21, 2010  9:56 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: Just ordered Meteo L drago. FEELSGOODMAN

But I'll probably be too afraid of wrecking the bottom to use it; my thunder whip stadium wrecked pegasis' RF from a bit of casual play so easily, and I heard that HF is really fragile.

Could've sworn Meteo Ldrago has LF, not HF.
(Nov. 21, 2010  10:03 PM)Night Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  9:56 PM)Thedarkone Wrote: Just ordered Meteo L drago. FEELSGOODMAN

Could've sworn Meteo Ldrago has LF, not HF.

I think thedarkone is under the assumption that LF is made of rubber. The Ultimate Reshuffle Set has LRF which is rubber, but LF is plastic.
(Nov. 21, 2010  7:30 PM)NAP Wrote: BB-102 Booster F
Highly anticipated booster with completely new Metal Wheel/Bottom! The beyblade will be used b the main character's rival team. It uses threatening attack type parts.

Could this be Screw Capricorne?
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:09 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  7:30 PM)NAP Wrote: BB-102 Booster F

Could this be Screw Capricorne?

Yes
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:09 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Could this be Screw Capricorne?
That is what has been discussed for the past weeks ... It is just not complete confirmed yet, hence why there is no topic for it at the moment.
My clear (and opaque) wheels are getting wrecked up! My lil bro is using Storm Aquario DF145HF/S and it keeps chipping my clear wheels. Anybody know how to fix this/prevent it?
He likes this combo a lot, and doesn't want to change it.
(Nov. 22, 2010  3:16 AM)layno1 Wrote: My clear (and opaque) wheels are getting wrecked up! My lil bro is using Storm Aquario DF145HF/S and it keeps chipping my clear wheels. Anybody know how to fix this/prevent it?
Teach him to launch correctly. One of you must be doing something wrong, because pieces do not 'chip' that easily.

However, use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic next time.
(Nov. 22, 2010  3:16 AM)layno1 Wrote: My clear (and opaque) wheels are getting wrecked up! My lil bro is using Storm Aquario DF145HF/S and it keeps chipping my clear wheels. Anybody know how to fix this/prevent it?

Especially with a DF145 AND HF/S?

A Storm Aquario with those parts would seem a bit too tall to have its clear wheel chipped
He said that the Storm Aquario is chipping the other Beyblade...
Regardless, there's not much that can be done when the clear wheel chips off.
(Nov. 22, 2010  4:38 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: He said that the Storm Aquario is chipping the other Beyblade...

Oh I see! Now it makes sense. I thought he meant that he keeps replacing his Aquario's clear wheel like Tiger Woods went through women because the its clear wheel keeps getting hit by other Beyblades
Vulcan Horuseus is so damn sexy, performance wise and aesthetics. (:
Luckily I bought 2, which I can use one of them for testing. <3
Woooooooooooot

Beyblade Metal Fusion is officially launching in the middle east soon! The anime dubbed in arabic will start from tomorrow, no news about the toys yet. They probably will be here in during this week.

Can't wait to see if they are going to do as what hasbro did to the toys, or like takara tomy!
Well I am mildly excited heh. Hasbro just announced the coming of tournaments soon. While they might not be as soon as they say, it is still good that they are starting to plan them.
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:05 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Well I am mildly excited heh. Hasbro just announced the coming of tournaments soon. While they might not be as soon as they say, it is still good that they are starting to plan them.

Where'd you see that?
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:14 AM)GL Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2010  1:05 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Well I am mildly excited heh. Hasbro just announced the coming of tournaments soon. While they might not be as soon as they say, it is still good that they are starting to plan them.

Where'd you see that?

I saw the same thing on the Beyblade Facebook in big capitalized letters.
Yeah, and its ironic because I saw it right after I posted about it being a while before Hasbro starts tournaments heh. But it will not be until after Christmas most likely. Still, pretty happy that they're on the horizon.