Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 14, 2010  12:09 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Stamina Combo.
Use F.
Straight Launch.
Circle tornado ridge.
NEW BROKEN TYPE

HF would be better?
I actually was thinking of something like this, but there's still a chance of it getting PWNd by an RF.
http://forums.beyblade.com/boards/index....11065&st=0

our battle began it was a 3 on 1 match..3.........2..............1leeeet iiit rrriiiiiippp........i got my best launch in my entire blading career...my ripcord broke in 2 and my luacher was done for....
(Aug. 14, 2010  1:04 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Can you stop answering me please. Your not being in the slightest bit helpful to answering my question mainly since it was aimed at pocky.

(Aug. 14, 2010  12:16 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I actually have never got a K.O on super attack. Either that or I just don't use it that much.

Answer your question?
And I agree with the LVG stop being rude to other people. From the look of things, it's been a habit of yours recently.
(Aug. 14, 2010  4:06 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: http://forums.beyblade.com/boards/index....11065&st=0

our battle began it was a 3 on 1 match..3.........2..............1leeeet iiit rrriiiiiippp........i got my best launch in my entire blading career...my ripcord broke in 2 and my luacher was done for....

I don't know whether to laugh or too....... I dunno. Cry? Facepalm? :\

He was trying waaaaaaaaaaay too hard, lol. Tongue_out
(Aug. 14, 2010  4:06 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: our battle began it was a 3 on 1 match..3.........2..............1leeeet iiit rrriiiiiippp........i got my best launch in my entire blading career...my ripcord broke in 2 and my luacher was done for....
Yo, you're missing out the best part:
Quote:then out of nowhere driborg G and dranborg GT made a double attack on my blade then i screamed out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. dats enough....now u paaay....i yelled out DRAAAAABBBBORG its time for the GRIM RIPPER!!!!!nowwwwww attack i went out of breath and boooooooooommm the opposing blade broke!!!!i smiled,blood slowly went out of my mouth and i fell to the ground and the last thing i saw was my most trusted friend Rifaz came running to me.......

Later when i woke up i was in Rifazs room with a new blade in my hand,Riz told me that when my blade stopped shortly after the battle it broke into pieces,so he created a new blade for me.....Draborg GT!!!............

Anime-like storyline FTW!
When my friends go unconcious the first thing I do is drag them to my house and make them a beyblade!
My beyblade became a dinosaur Gasp
hey, random thought a-comin':
sometimes, i make a hollow jenga block tower, then launch gasher inside it, and WAAAM!
GASHER BROKE OUT!!!!!

anyways,
-guy who can only think about how awesome gasher is
Meh, was bound to happen. Hasbro has a habit of ruining beyblade, though the vortex stadium is interesting...
Hasbro makes Beyblades far better.
They make stadiums/accessories worse.
The pockets were a stupid idea... I don't know what to think of a stadium without pockets or openings! (stamina's paridise) and really, Cancer to Mad Gasher? Nah, I'm sticking with Cancer... Watarigani is still kinda slow, but hilarious in the english dub.
My extreme battles are........

When me and my friend were blading and i had a dranzer v2 with a auto change balancer blade base and had him in endurance mode and he had a dragoon G and his engine activated went around really fast and my dranzer in endurancee mode always goes around fast and they smacked each other while going there fastest when we had looked in the dish both of the blades were in pieces.

I was blading against someone with a driger G and i was using my custom dranzer V2 my dranzer and his driger collided and his blade went in the pit and my dranzer was in the air from the collision went in the pit with his driger and he noticed that his engine gear wouldnt work and he checked and his engine gear was cracked from the battle.

this one didnt happen too long ago
when i had my had my advance averager and battling darnzer G and my blade started to grind at it on the side of the dish and dranzer broke apart and the pieces and my blade went flying out the dish

Its not that this is not complete douchebaggery but the spelling is just awful
but too funny this probably happened at a hasbro tourney aswell
I just got back from the Beyblade event. They used a BB-10 Attack Stadium (Yay) but they wouldn't let me play (Boo).
I guess there's an age limit?
There were some prizes, like cool recolors. I saw the guy who got third place get a green Ray wheel and a red Pegasis II and face.
It was surprisingly short, only like 45 minutes.
14 people showed up to play.
"i have extream battles all the time...

to day i was useing my dranzer rc against a dragoon engin gear and i was useing the attack mod and he blade hit mine..
mi blade started to ricoshay around the stadeium,then it smashed his threw (not jokeing) the stadeium wall.

then the second round came

the beystadium was spreypainted with metalic sprey paint ( it was dry but its flamable) i squirted liquid gas onto my blade and put it on the launcher and lit it on fire and quickly put it into the stadium...
his dragoon smaked mine onto the wall and the stadium lit up in flames that were blue colour ( just like dranzers blue)
anywaythe enimys blade got burnt to a crisp from my blades attacks and the dish..

after that we put out the fire and got our blades out and washed em clean...

i call that fire attak: TOPAZ FLAME"

Bahahahaha. That's amazing, stupid and ridiculous, all at once Grin
Hmm, did the WBO host a tourney at Game Unicon 2009?
I was just watching some videos by brentalfloss (YouTube Singing sensation) and he faced someone named Tom Maguire, who seemed to know his stuff...
Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS5xNdaosjg
Jump to around 5:45, and you'll see it.
Contains some swear words.
[/shameless promotion]
Of course dimsum2u announces he'll be getting BB-86 soon after I order it from CDJapan.
Did anyone think the plastic generation ripcord and launchers where a safety concern, since the launchers were too small and about 80% of my friends used to get their skin caught in it all the time. :\
mcfrown, i just like saying gasher alright?
... Cancer is good for CH120.

It's not like it's a sweet Beyblade like Lacerta... Which is WHERE IT IS AT.
Oh God, MaxL, don't turn into frowny.
Because Dark Wolf PWNs everything.
(Aug. 14, 2010  11:30 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hmm, did the WBO host a tourney at Game Unicon 2009?
I was just watching some videos by brentalfloss (YouTube Singing sensation) and he faced someone named Tom Maguire, who seemed to know his stuff...
Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS5xNdaosjg
Jump to around 5:45, and you'll see it.
Contains some swear words.
[/shameless promotion]

Ah,someone dug up my old video!

Yeah,I'm Tom Maguire. And I plan to open up my own Youtube channel for Beybattles once I get an appropriate camera. I did that somewhat independently of the WBO.

But for now,I just wander the MA countryside,preaching the gospel of Bey...

Don't take that last sentence too literally,I mean I help people understand Beyblade better,like I helped brentalfloss understand it.
(Aug. 14, 2010  3:41 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: mcfrown, i just like saying gasher alright?

I was just commenting on the lame name change.
so, about the anubus's bottom part.. (XF)

i was wondering what does takara consider to be extremely flat?
cause i think quetz is flat enough o.o... too bad its no longer availiable though D:
i just bought my first mfbs today and one had a 100track when i saw how it fit between the wheel and botton i thought holy cow how r they make 85 tracks