Beyblade Random Thoughts

MF-H Earth Bull R145WB would be better for smashers.
Or was that combo for both Uppers and Smashers?
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:45 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I tested the power of the Right Launcher, Beylauncher with suspension, and Beylauncher with Grip Rubber.
I suppose you meant Launcher Rubber since BeyLauncher with Grip Rubber doesn't really seem to work. :\

(Aug. 13, 2010  3:45 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: It seems that the suspension doesn't give as much power as the Grip rubber, and it was almost as slow as the Right Launcher...Interesting.
I'm going to make a video of comparisons.
Hmm, interesting.
Looking forward to the video! Smile
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:12 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: So the Attack metagame is seriously flourishing, and we've always been spoiled for choice for Stamina. When is TT going to step up their game and introduce a viable Defense wheel? I'm really getting sick of Earth. Serious

I'm hoping grand is good for defence. Also there is one apart from Earth: Virgo can be used to make a viable defence combo if used in MF Virgo GB145WB. Also who knows maybe RS can be used in combos with wheels with some potential (eg Pisces) to make them viable.
[Image: _48701550_perseids_464.gif]
Click for article.

In the UK, we've currently been watching the Perseid Meteor Shower. Perseid, because they appear to fly in and out of the Perseus constellation.

Beyblade is educational, huh. :]
<3 has the right idea.

But on another note,you'd be better off trying to get a consistent KO rate with Escolpio M145Q than expecting Hasbro to fix their stadium mold. I just saw their next Stadium after Lightning Force on Entertainment Earth...it's another PTW mold.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY25641

And what are those 3 notches in the center?What the carp?
(Aug. 13, 2010  9:05 PM)BlackAce Wrote: <3 has the right idea.

But on another note,you'd be better off trying to get a consistent KO rate with Escolpio M145Q than expecting Hasbro to fix their stadium mold. I just saw their next Stadium after Lightning Force on Entertainment Earth...it's another PTW mold.

I posted that in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic. Those are "craters".
Ah,forgive me for posting redundant news then.
(Aug. 13, 2010  9:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I posted that in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic. Those are "craters".

CRATERS CAUSED BY MY METEO LDRAGO!

But on a more serious note, I really don't like those craters. Of course, I'm not going to buy a Hasbro stadium ever, unless I come across a sudden windfall or they actually release a decent looking stadium, so that's a moot point.
Wut!? Eeew... Give me Super Attack, any day.
(Aug. 13, 2010  9:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  9:05 PM)BlackAce Wrote: <3 has the right idea.

I posted that in the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic. Those are "craters".
Actually looking at this and all the complaints we gave out against the Thunderwhip. I'd hazard a guess that this is Hasbro's way of evening the score for all types in it's stadium. Now nothing is good! Happy? Defence stamina balance attack they're all carp Smile
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:19 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Wut!? Eeew... Give me Super Attack, any day.

This is one of the more civilised posts, haha, but it raises a good point. I find it amusing how a lot of you are critical of this, but not many of you show the same negativity towards Super Attack, a Stadium which has just a bad an idea, really.
Stamina Combo.
Use F.
Straight Launch.
Circle tornado ridge.
NEW BROKEN TYPE
(Aug. 14, 2010  12:08 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  11:19 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Wut!? Eeew... Give me Super Attack, any day.

This is one of the more civilised posts, haha, but it raises a good point. I find it amusing how a lot of you are critical of this, but not many of you show the same negativity towards Super Attack, a Stadium which has just a bad an idea, really.

You weren't at Anime North sir. Kei held up the stadium asking if we wanted to use it the roaring of the BOOS was deafening. I think most Toronto players dislike it immensely.
(Aug. 14, 2010  12:12 AM)Train Wrote: You weren't at Anime North sir. Kei held up the stadium asking if we wanted to use it the roaring of the BOOS was deafening. I think most Toronto players dislike it immensely.

Hah, I just lol'ed.
Was this 2010 or 2009? Either way, they had the right idea, haha.

I actually have never got a K.O on super attack. Either that or I just don't use it that much.
(Aug. 14, 2010  12:16 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  12:12 AM)Train Wrote: You weren't at Anime North sir. Kei held up the stadium asking if we wanted to use it the roaring of the BOOS was deafening. I think most Toronto players dislike it immensely.

Hah, I just lol'ed.
Was this 2010 or 2009? Either way, they had the right idea, haha.

I actually have never got a K.O on super attack. Either that or I just don't use it that much.
This was May of this year. I remember attempting to practice in it and I could NOT find a type that would work. Even the winner of the tournament who I was battling against was having a bit of a hard time with her Virgo combo.
Initial reception to Super Attack was much warmer when it was announced, than when the "Max Stadium" was discovered though, haha. Still, fair enough.

Exactly my point. Smithicide
I've never played in it but shouldn't attack rule in that stadium? How can you say you've never got a KO in it if attack types work best in that stadium. Also why couldn't you find a type that worked? Why not use attack? You must be doing something very wrong. Also this is just how it seems to me, not stating this as true. I was just wondering.
Yeah but that's a hasbro stadium. If it's called super attack you'd at least expect attack to do well in it. Also I remember reports from people early on that attack worked very well in it so I was wondering what was wrong for him.
Can you stop answering me please. Your not being in the slightest bit helpful to answering my question mainly since it was aimed at pocky.
There's no need to snap at Frownie. He is correct in his sarcastic way.

He gave answers; you didn't listen.
He may have given me answers but they weren't the ones I wanted. I wanted to know how well attack types work in the super attack in a properly detailed answer from someone who has used them. Also I got a new face Smile really happy.