Beyblade Random Thoughts

I picked up a pamphlet for the Coro Coro Gan-Gan Hobby tour, and I found the Beyblades parts list. TT had mistakenly put CF instead of CS.
TT, you make me laugh.

In other news, I think we might actually get a Bey-Ta2 machine here.
CHEYAAAAA.
UNLESS THEY'RE RELEASING A NEW BOTTOM!

No, but that's a pretty bad typo. =/
hey thats tight i plan on going to japan soon though so please teach me
Teach you what?
oh my fault japanese so then i know how to use the beypoint card hehehe
if you made the string on the string launcher thingys(forgot their name) wouldnt it make your blade Spin longer and more power it was just i though that came acossed my mind when i saw how long the stong launcher was in the show and how long it was in real and it got me thinking about that
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Teach you what?

The secret ... to mastering Storm Capricorn M145Q?! DJ - Shock!
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:30 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: oh my fault japanese so then i know how to use the beypoint card hehehe

Hm, I doubt you can learn Japanese that quickly. I took it for two years and I can barely say anything other than "don't touch my moustache, eh?" when I get thanked. (lol injoke)

(Jul. 31, 2010  3:32 AM)RockLeon Wrote: if you made the string on the string launcher thingys(forgot their name) wouldnt it make your blade Spin longer and more power it was just i though that came acossed my mind when i saw how long the stong launcher was in the show and how long it was in real and it got me thinking about that

It would, and several people in Japan have modified their BeyLaunchers just like that. However, this is a WBO illegal modification.

EDIT: It'll be stronger as long as you don't make it long enough that you can't extend it all the way at full power.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:30 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: oh my fault japanese so then i know how to use the beypoint card hehehe

Hm, I doubt you can learn Japanese that quickly. I took it for two years and I can barely say anything other than "don't touch my moustache, eh?" when I get thanked. (lol injoke)

(Jul. 31, 2010  3:32 AM)RockLeon Wrote: if you made the string on the string launcher thingys(forgot their name) wouldnt it make your blade Spin longer and more power it was just i though that came acossed my mind when i saw how long the stong launcher was in the show and how long it was in real and it got me thinking about that

It would, and several people in Japan have modified their BeyLaunchers just like that. However, this is a WBO illegal modification.

EDIT: It'll be stronger as long as you don't make it long enough that you can't extend it all the way at full power.

they should make a launcher like that then I: be epic in battles
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:37 AM)RockLeon Wrote: they should make a launcher like that then I: be epic in battles

That would be impractical.
You don't really need to know Japanese to use the BeyPoint Card.

All you do is insert the card into the Bey Ta 2 machine.
Choose the Level by pressing one of the 3 yellow buttons on the Bey Ta 2, then press the red button to proceed and battle.
After the battle, wait for the Beypoints to get transferred to your card, then take it out.

It's as simple as that.

However, you would probably need to learn some Japanese if you want to exchange your points for prizes, hah.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:41 AM)Diamond Wrote: However, you would probably need to learn some Japanese if you want to exchange your points for prizes, hah.

Nah, man. Just keep shouting Mercury Anubis at them.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:41 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:37 AM)RockLeon Wrote: they should make a launcher like that then I: be epic in battles

That would be impractical.

how?
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:42 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:41 AM)Diamond Wrote: However, you would probably need to learn some Japanese if you want to exchange your points for prizes, hah.

Nah, man. Just keep shouting Mercury Anubis at them.

lolollolollllool XD i just imagined me shouting that to a japanese man behind a counter
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

HAHAHAHA. That's pretty funny.
(No sarcasm, hah.)

But I wonder how they would check your points, unless they have a card reader.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:45 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: HAHAHAHA. That's pretty funny.
(No sarcasm, hah.)

That's how my teacher taught me. He had an afro. =D

Anyways, I think that the BeyTa2 prints stickers on your card once you reach a certain point level.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:47 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:45 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: HAHAHAHA. That's pretty funny.
(No sarcasm, hah.)

That's how my teacher taught me. He had an afro. =D

Anyways, I think that the BeyTa2 prints stickers on your card once you reach a certain point level.

Oh, the stickers.....*FACEPALM*

Totally forgot about those.
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:42 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Nah, man. Just keep shouting Mercury Anubis at them.
Hmm... :\
[Image: askingforaprize.jpg]
Since when have you been under the employment of Takara Tomy, Diamond?
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:12 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Since when have you been under the employment of Takara Tomy, Diamond?
Umm....Just now. Andrew

[/joke]
So you could send me an early release of the new deck set?
you forgot to write

(The Image above is another symbol of randomness Andrew )
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:47 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: That's how my teacher taught me. He had an afro. =D

No, the stickers are sent by mail afterwards, even months after the level was reached ... Therefore they probably have a mean to read the points on the BeyPoint Card.
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, the stickers are sent by mail afterwards, even months after the level was reached ... Therefore they probably have a mean to read the points on the BeyPoint Card.

Really? Huh. Live and learn.
http://plamoya.com/en/libra-df145bs-beyb...cPath=1015 i know it's rare and all the the price is a bit much....