Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 21, 2010  3:57 AM)Corey Wrote: No idea how this happened.

I went up stairs to my room to try out a combo idea (secret), and my LL Drago is completely missing.

I have no younger siblings, no friends have been in my room lately, and my parents don't touch my stuff.

I haven't used it in over a month, but now it's not in it's case. WTF.

It was a (MF) LL Drago 100RF, too. I'm beyond angry.

same thing happend to me with my metal driger takara and my clear version pegasis from the dx set
I think that most of us have had similar things, thought I lost my clay aries once and went in to a bit of a state of panic since it was so rare at the time.
It'd bounced in to a bag that I'd taken to university, and I found it when I pulled my sandwiches out at lunch.
I'm sure it'll show up soon enough, they usually do.
Since the only decent defence wheel for hws is Earth what is everyone who only know about hasbro blades gonna use till Earth Aquila comes out. Maybe some testing should be done to see if there are any other suitable defence hws wheels. Hopefully one could be found which has untested defence abilities with not as much recoil as rock does. Also I wonder if hasbro will release metal faces?
The only other viable defensive option has been Virgo, and as you already know Hasbro have no plans to release the pre-HWS blades.
People will just have to made do with rock until earth is released, or import.
...now looking forward to battling people who buy domestically when MFB hit australia >:{D
Hah, the Launcher Grip is starting to get very complex :
http://ameblo.jp/ark0106/image-105419140...11398.html
Now all we need is a magnifying glass and knife attachment, and we're all set to camp Grin
Could probably use it to hammer in tent pegs now with the weight of the thing.
Swiss Army Launcher. I don't understand why people would buy the compass add-on.
(May. 22, 2010  2:45 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Now all we need is a magnifying glass and knife attachment, and we're all set to camp Grin
LOL

I wonder what accessory will be released next...a first-aid box attachment for minor injuries during battles between spinning tops? Uncertain
(May. 22, 2010  2:59 PM)∂an Wrote: I don't understand why people would buy the compass add-on.
Most people buy it to help them find the best angle when launching with a Banking and/or Sliding Shoot
I mean forgo the compass I think it looks awesome.

I want to pick up a grip and the metal trigger
Kai-V: MFB is so much more Hi-tech compared to the GRev. generation.
Corey: Same thing happened with me and my Flame Libra. I havent even tried it out and it goes missing. D:<

So my BeyLauncher handle broke yesterday, and I only had it for less than a month. GAH.
Super glue worked for a little, but it kept breaking. I sadly dont have a Suspender ( D; ) so I put rubber band on the string so the impact would soften. Good idea/Bad idea?

My mom also suggested using wire to keep the bond together.
(May. 22, 2010  3:15 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I sadly dont have a Suspender (DWink so I put rubber band on the string so the impact would soften. Good idea/Bad idea?

The BeyLauncher Suspension softens the impact on the string and internal launcher mechanism when pulled. A rubber band will probably just soften the impact on the prongs when the string retracts.
Coat sharp is such a fun bottom. I love the way it moves.

EDIT: But I'm feeling Quetz 90CS isn't gonna be top tier.
(May. 22, 2010  3:23 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 22, 2010  3:15 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I sadly dont have a Suspender (DWink so I put rubber band on the string so the impact would soften. Good idea/Bad idea?

The BeyLauncher Suspension softens the impact on the string and internal launcher mechanism when pulled. A rubber band will probably just soften the impact on the prongs when the string retracts.

That's true, i'm still sorta searching for a suspender. and maybe a new beylauncher XD
Khel: I have that feeling too. CS is a fun bottom to play with,but it's got a lot of the same problems FS had.

I'm going to be posting some of my findings on Ray Unicorno soon.
Sorry for the noob question, but is Coat Sharp a metal tip with a rubber?
Plastic tip w/rubber. It's like a really tiny Defense bottom with rubber around it.
My Earth Virgo came in, that thing is so pretty. <3
Lucky.

Mine's coming in this week Smile

..Along with Thermal Pisces (FINALLY) and Killer Gemios (collection purpose)
Corey: Where do you get your beys?
Gemios isn't really that good, but I can see why you'd get it for collection.

BlackAce: Would that mean its somewhat a balance type bottom?
(May. 23, 2010  5:22 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Corey: Where do you get your beys?
Gemios isn't really that good, but I can see why you'd get it for collection.

I get them from ebay, usually from a combination of different sellers.

These three that are coming are SonoKong...so I bought from the user alphardcompany, but Allatkorea03 is also a very good seller.

If I buy Takara, I check out dimsum2u, buzztoyshop, or theintoy.
are their prices decent?
nothing like $50 for a Bull?
Allatkorea sells them for about $19.95 Each blade.
Buzztoy sells at around $12 each blade.
Dunno about the other ones though.
Found my missing LL Drago.

Behind my guitar amp <3