Beyblade Random Thoughts

Damn that's the NIP RBV2 one I have, I hope It's slightly different to this one like Aquario.
(May. 16, 2010  6:52 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: sumtin tells me hasbro not doing the second season. i mean they are re-releasing the pre HWS system like virgo and aquario. unless they skip those releases, or change they're mind and decide to release it, i dont think they will do season 2

this is a ridiculous assumption

---

sweet, virgo is awesome.
Wondering how they're gonna explain this:

A) Already been a virgo in the series: Earth virgo

B) Much more pressing how are they gonna explain the metal system.

I'm glad they are releasing virgo separatly though since BB-22 is now quite expensive and hard to find.
They probably won't explain it, it's in the anime, and most ten year olds' won't really care anyway.
(May. 16, 2010  4:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Wondering how they're gonna explain this:

A) Already been a virgo in the series: Earth virgo

B) Much more pressing how are they gonna explain the metal system.

I'm glad they are releasing virgo separatly though since BB-22 is now quite expensive and hard to find.
They just showed Aquario 105F without actually caring about any of that, so they will just continue being silent about things ...
(May. 16, 2010  6:52 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: sumtin tells me hasbro not doing the second season. i mean they are re-releasing the pre HWS system like virgo and aquario. unless they skip those releases, or change they're mind and decide to release it, i dont think they will do season 2

Speechless

They wouldn't not do an entire season just because of a couple Beyblades.
Looks like Hasbro has done something right after all. While the performance between both the string launcher and the beylauncher looks the same it appears that Hasbro's string does not pull out as smoothly, there appears to be a minor increase in resistance both ways. What this seems to help (along with the elongated handle) is a reduced chance of you getting smacked in the fingers/knuckles.
Did anyone have the beylade game on gamecube?
I won the game a the east coast tournament. Didn't have a gc so I sold it.
Was it any good?
BB-45 Secret Aries On Sale At the Intoy for 12.99 Pounds?
I think thats pretty good compared to how much it should be?
(May. 17, 2010  9:48 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: BB-45 Secret Aries On Sale At the Intoy for 12.99 Pounds?

It's not the rare aries though.
That's legend aries, right?

And I've been wondering why three layer system bases get neglected, some of them preform very well.
(May. 17, 2010  9:48 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: BB-45 Secret Aries On Sale At the Intoy for 12.99 Pounds?

Thats clay aries which is a RBL
(May. 18, 2010  12:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: And I've been wondering why three layer system bases get neglected, some of them preform very well.

Obviously because they've been outclassed. Not so much outright useless.
(May. 18, 2010  12:35 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(May. 18, 2010  12:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: And I've been wondering why three layer system bases get neglected, some of them preform very well.

Obviously because they've been outclassed. Not so much outright useless.

But some of them are superior to many SG system bases, specifically in the realm of endurance.
Bearing stingers base, slightly customized, is indeed the best stamina base. other than that? no way.
Who else thinks that the turquoise recolor of Galaxy Pegasis that comes with the Deck Entry set looks sooo much better than the normal blue Galaxy Pegasis?

Oh... and just curious: why does it take so long to sub the MFB eps? I'm not calling anyone out or anything, I was just wondering.
Eh,I prefer the normal Galaxy Pegasis,though I do thing the turquoise one is cool too.

Also, please remember that DranzerX13 and all the subbers have lives and/or sanity to maintain too. Not trying to be rude, but they hate it when people ask that.
(May. 21, 2010  2:45 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Also, please remember that DranzerX13 and all the subbers have lives and/or sanity to maintain too. Not trying to be rude, but they hate it when people ask that.

yah, I totally understand... everyones busy... and I'm asking when (even though I don't have the knowledge right now) if I really wanted the subs I would do it myself.
Again, I wasn't trying to call anyone out or anything, I was just wondering if people were still subbing or working on it.
I prefer the original one by a good margin.
No idea how this happened.

I went up stairs to my room to try out a combo idea (secret), and my LL Drago is completely missing.

I have no younger siblings, no friends have been in my room lately, and my parents don't touch my stuff.

I haven't used it in over a month, but now it's not in it's case. WTF.

It was a (MF) LL Drago 100RF, too. I'm beyond angry.
Same thing happened to me. Seriously.
But it happened right infront of my eyes.
Shoots LL Drago
Shoots Defense Combo
Ting Ting
LL Drago Blasts out of the stadium 120km/h
dissapeares for 2 days o.o
The monster under the bed thought it was cool i guess. Sends in Super Mom to find it. Looks to the right and it is on the desk. THE DESK.
o.o
could a house keeper have touched it or anything??
Or maybe parents?

that is weird...
Hopefully I'll find it in good time, it has to be in my house somewhere.

Just odd. I NEVER lose things.
(May. 21, 2010  4:17 AM)Corey Wrote: Hopefully I'll find it in good time, it has to be in my house somewhere.

Just odd. I NEVER lose things.

It'll probably turn up... but again, if you have a housekeeper, u never know. (Mine moves stuff all the time, though I usually find everything lol)