Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 17, 2022  6:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: not gonna lie those takara tomy launchers are cheap pieces of carp

That's a funny way to refer to the most expensive and competitive Launchers available.
(Aug. 17, 2022  9:44 PM)KIO Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2022  6:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: not gonna lie those takara tomy launchers are cheap pieces of carp

That's a funny way to refer to the most expensive and competitive Launchers available.

I was mainly talking about the metal series ones
(Aug. 17, 2022  6:31 PM)WizardBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2022  5:19 PM)45° Wrote: So what's the total length of your DB power launcher? And do you know how much longer your string is than the regular DB launcher? Thank you.
Since I have all three launchers you inquired about, Ill answer this as accurately as I can.

The DB LR Power Launcher from Savior Valkyrie's Starter Set's string length, is the exact same as a regular DB LR Launcher.

The Full Custom DB LR Launcher from the Overdrive Set, adds another 5 - 4 inches to the more common length.

Savior Valkyrie Starter set's DB LR Launcher String Length: 19 - 20 inches
Regular (Black) DB LR Launcher String Length: 19 - 20 inches

Overdrive Set's Full Custom DB LR Launcher String Length: 24 - 25 inches

Hope this will help,
-WizardBlader

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much. My regular launcher is about 17 inches. I'm like 1 rotation short there ;(
(Aug. 08, 2022  7:00 PM)BurningSands Wrote: I wonder how often people go buy Beyblades at Target stores. I know it is common to buy Beyblades online or through communities such as the WBO, so is going to retail stores for them not as common?

I work OPU at my local Target and honestly -- and I cant tell if it is because of my store's reputation for stocking or not -- I have never seen an order with a single Beyblade it in. Nor have I happen to come across any person looking for Beyblades in person

beys at target are more rare,for real-life beyhunting im pretty sure people would rather go to ToysRUs or Walmart. I'd say Walmart because im pretty sure they can rarely get some TT beys on their shelves.
(Aug. 18, 2022  4:30 PM)45° Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2022  6:31 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Since I have all three launchers you inquired about, Ill answer this as accurately as I can.

The DB LR Power Launcher from Savior Valkyrie's Starter Set's string length, is the exact same as a regular DB LR Launcher.

The Full Custom DB LR Launcher from the Overdrive Set, adds another 5 - 4 inches to the more common length.

Savior Valkyrie Starter set's DB LR Launcher String Length: 19 - 20 inches
Regular (Black) DB LR Launcher String Length: 19 - 20 inches

Overdrive Set's Full Custom DB LR Launcher String Length: 24 - 25 inches

Hope this will help,
-WizardBlader

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much. My regular launcher is about 17 inches. I'm like 1 rotation short there ;(

No problem!
I think Im going to buy the new quaddrive set. your boy has only 2 burst beys
(Aug. 18, 2022  7:23 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I think Im going to buy the new quaddrive set. your boy has only 2 burst beys

best beyblade burst set out rn imo. Good purchase
(Aug. 18, 2022  7:29 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  7:23 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I think Im going to buy the new quaddrive set. your boy has only 2 burst beys

best beyblade burst set out rn imo. Good purchase

imma try to get it
anyone here agrees rock zuraffa/giraffe is pretty strong or is it just me?
(Aug. 18, 2022  11:46 PM)AGuyFromBrazil Wrote: anyone here agrees rock zuraffa/giraffe is pretty strong or is it just me?

It's a moderately alright release. For Limited it's not going to blow away the meta, it's no Screw Capricorne or Lightning L-Drago tier release, but Rock is a mid-tier Attack wheel for Limited (and probably the weakest viable attack option at that) and R145 is a solid pickup for Attack that's easiest to find here. Wide Ball is nothing flashy, but it can be used for Defense in a pinch. Wouldn't trust it over Rubber Sharp/Rubber Semi-Flat/Rubber Ball though.

Overall it's a mid-tier stock that's trying to be a bulky stationary attacker and will do so fine, but R145 is really where the value lies here. Few other mid height tracks fit a three-sided wheel so well (Screw and Lightning L-Drago anybody? HasFang? HasCosmic?), most other heavy hitting mid-height tracks are either weaker (UW145, SW145) or focused on two sides instead (H145, GB145). That's really the reason to pick Rock Zurafa up.
(Aug. 18, 2022  8:41 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  7:29 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: best beyblade burst set out rn imo. Good purchase

imma try to get it

omg i actually misread it. I thought you said overdrive 💀💀 well um sorry to break it to u but i dont know how good the quaddrive set is
btw I got the Overdrive set a few months ago
(Aug. 19, 2022  12:32 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: btw I got the Overdrive set a few months ago

ya might as well buy other things than just metal masters beys lol
(Aug. 19, 2022  2:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2022  12:32 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: btw I got the Overdrive set a few months ago

ya might as well buy other things than just metal masters beys lol

I got the Burst set bruh
(Aug. 22, 2022  3:00 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2022  2:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ya might as well buy other things than just metal masters beys lol

I got the Burst set bruh

I have one but I want another. 
just figuring out which one I want...
Can anybody who collects Pegasis and L-Drago beys answer this question for me?

For Meteo L-Drago DF105LRF, is there a regular RF bottom that shares the same trans-light blue as its DF105?
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:32 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Can anybody who collects Pegasis and L-Drago beys answer this question for me?

For Meteo L-Drago DF105LRF,  is there a regular RF bottom that shares the same trans-light blue as its DF105?

The closest I've found was the RF from the Attack and Balance parts set, if you can find it.
Or maybe the one from the Beyblade Deck Attack And Defense Set.
deck attack set is beast
(Aug. 26, 2022  10:48 AM)Ryuujin K Wrote: The closest I've found was the RF from the Attack and Balance parts set, if you can find it.
Or maybe the one from the Beyblade Deck Attack And Defense Set.

Could anybody who owns them take a picture of it with Absorb's DF105?
Hello everyone, i recently got into a reddit page about HMS beys. Driger ms, precisely. The author of the page/post said that Hasbro's version of driger ms has weak plastic. Does it break easier than takara's first mold driger ms? I know for sure that Hasbro started producing it right away from the reinforced China molds rather than "made in Japan" ones, but i still need to know why its plastic is not as durable as the takara one (of course, if this story is true)... I mean, it's something as bad as burst pro series terrible plastic compared to the takara tomy one? Hopefully plastic and hms experts like th!nk could help me out.
from what I remember was that it did but don't take my word for it cause I had only like 2 HMS beys when I was like 3, they burned down in the first apartment I had :(
I think I owned Dragoon MSUV and Driger MS
(Aug. 29, 2022  12:33 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: from what I remember was that it did but don't take my word for it cause I had only like 2 HMS beys when I was like 3, they burned down in the first apartment I had Unhappy
I think I owned Dragoon MSUV and Driger MS

Oh dang, sorry to hear of that fire...
yep its all good, well it happened so many years ago, we never found my cat but I assume he got out and ran into the forest
I use to hate ryuga now I kinda like him... hes a good man