Beyblade Random Thoughts

Is it better Spread' or Illegal? Which has better Stamina?
Also, is Burst Spriggan the best BU layer?
its cool they make a remake of storm pegeus
I know things like Orbit and Atomic used to be king, but what are some of the best drivers for same-spin stamina nowadays? Is it even worth pursuing same-spin stamina if I don't have Wind Knight?
(Dec. 15, 2022  7:27 PM)Lean Walhalla Wrote: Is it better Spread' or Illegal? Which has better Stamina?
Also, is Burst Spriggan the best BU layer?

Really depends upon what you're going for. Illegal is better for stamina combinations, but both disks are good for attack combinations.
Truth be told, there really isn't a "Best" layer for any generation. Burst is good for attack and stamina, but for the best results with stamina combinations utilizing the Burst blade, you'll need to balance tune it.
(Dec. 19, 2022  10:09 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I know things like Orbit and Atomic used to be king, but what are some of the best drivers for same-spin stamina nowadays? Is it even worth pursuing same-spin stamina if I don't have Wind Knight?

Quattro('), Moment('), Metal Never, and Yielding are all really solid parts for same spin stamina. Unfortunately, I don't know how these stack up against Bearing Drift in same spin, so I can't say as to whether or not there's still reason to use these over BDr. As for whether or not you should go for same spin stamina without Wind Knight, I'd say so, yeah. Dynamite (F-Gear) still serves well as a right spin stamina option, as does Vanish for left spin stamina.
Ngl, I feel like Barricade Lucifer's armor should be free-spinning so the gimmick can be more effective during battle. It would also pay homage to Lucifer the End with the free-spinning aspect.
Hi how do I know if I have a genuine hell kerbecs? It's takara tomy. But could possibly be midfake
Fun fact: Ya know that there was apparently suppose to be more Bu releases after Lucifer but they were scrapped. I found this out by a video from a cool guy talking about 4th gen. There was suppose to be B 207,208, and 209. What do you guys think these scrapped releases were suppose to be? Maybe one of these were suppose to be a new Zeus. What are your guys thoughts?

(Dec. 19, 2022  7:41 PM)Dark red Wrote: Ngl, I feel like Barricade Lucifer's armor should be free-spinning so the gimmick can be more effective during battle. It would also pay homage to Lucifer the End with the free-spinning aspect.

I can see where your coming from but do you think if barricade was free spinning do you think Lucifer will finally be able to do well against same spin?
(Dec. 21, 2022  3:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Fun fact: Ya know that there was apparently suppose to be more Bu releases after Lucifer but they were scrapped. I found this out by a video from a cool guy talking about 4th gen. There was suppose to be B 207,208, and 209. What do you guys think these scrapped releases were suppose to be? Maybe one of these were suppose to be a new Zeus. What are your guys thoughts?

(Dec. 19, 2022  7:41 PM)Dark red Wrote: Ngl, I feel like Barricade Lucifer's armor should be free-spinning so the gimmick can be more effective during battle. It would also pay homage to Lucifer the End with the free-spinning aspect.

I can see where your coming from but do you think if barricade was free spinning do you think Lucifer will finally be able to do well against same spin?

It wouldnt be as bad but still kinda bad though probably
This happens like every 2 years or so but I ended up watching Bakuten Shoot with some friends for a nostalgia trip and it escalated into trying to find what videos I happen to appear in the WBO youtube channel.
Many good memories as part of this community, might try to come to a tournament this year.
If 2 spin-stealing beys are stealing the others' spin, how's spin are they stealing?!
(Dec. 21, 2022  3:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Fun fact: Ya know that there was apparently suppose to be more Bu releases after Lucifer but they were scrapped. I found this out by a video from a cool guy talking about 4th gen. There was suppose to be B 207,208, and 209. What do you guys think these scrapped releases were suppose to be? Maybe one of these were suppose to be a new Zeus. What are your guys thoughts?

What's the source? I dunno if u can trust this unless someone else can verify.

Also I have few questions after watching a lot nestings vids among others:
1.Does posture mean stability? Like they mention it a lot
2.Is High Mode anti spin steal? I often see them go into high mode in opp spin battles.
Hello everybody, just wanted to ask you something about Hasbro's g13 armor (quaddrive and quadstrike stuff, of course): which blades are fully compatible with it? I've seen that it pairs up with Salvage, Stone and a few other attack layers but i would like to know if it fits on defense or stamina stuff. It basically weighs like two plastic armors put together, but it also has some serious recoil. Would it be so detrimental for a combo that's not attack oriented? I mean, of course it is but how much? Would g13's "sheer weight" help defense and stamina combos somehow (like improved ko defense or something like that)?
(Jan. 15, 2023  3:45 AM)BHill Wrote: If 2 spin-stealing beys are stealing the others' spin, how's spin are they stealing?!

I think its The one who currently has less spin is stealing from the one which has more
(Jan. 15, 2023  3:45 AM)BHill Wrote: If 2 spin-stealing beys are stealing the others' spin, how's spin are they stealing?!

two spin stealing beys could not spin steal from each other
I want easter eggs in epsiodes
I really wished TT made a bahamut DB core that wasn't expensive...either i pay for the 200$ prize bey, pay 66$ for the bahamut from stadium set, or pay 100$ for the stadium (which is what i may do)......anyone got links for cheap used ones? Grin
spin steals magic comes from rubber
(Feb. 23, 2023  6:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: spin steals magic comes from rubber

Gasp
(Feb. 23, 2023  8:19 PM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2023  6:42 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: spin steals magic comes from rubber

Gasp*plz hold applause*
(Feb. 21, 2023  6:23 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

two spin stealing beys could not spin steal from each other

really?
(Mar. 06, 2023  6:20 PM)BHill Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2023  6:23 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: two spin stealing beys could not spin steal from each other

really?

Yes. Spin stealing comes down to who's spinning faster. Two spinstealers would be the equivalent of two right spins battling.
kinda spin steal is special to metal
(Mar. 06, 2023  7:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: kinda spin steal is special to metal
true

Is astral the best dynamite bey and whats its best mode? Thanks.
im sorry what
(Mar. 06, 2023  7:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: kinda spin steal is special to metal

wdym special to metal?