Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 08, 2022  8:09 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2022  9:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can Zest Achilles still do it’s famous  Breaker smash movement in stock combo because I thought it would be harder with Quattro’  due to not being designated to tilt

i believe in high mode it could pull it off, not sure about low mode tho

Can you indulge me in your reasoning why it won’t be able to work in Low Mode?
(Aug. 08, 2022  8:22 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  8:09 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: i believe in high mode it could pull it off, not sure about low mode tho

Can you indulge me in your reasoning why it won’t be able to work in Low Mode?

well i say it’d work in high mode because that’s practically the usual achilles height gimmick, which allows it too, but usually in its lowest height on all achilles it doesn’t work as well. also, the blade is a bit lower and thinner than most, so i believe it wouldn’t work quite as well, although i could be wrong, that’s just my thought process.
(Aug. 08, 2022  9:05 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  8:22 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can you indulge me in your reasoning why it won’t be able to work in Low Mode?

well i say it’d work in high mode because that’s practically the usual achilles height gimmick, which allows it too, but usually in its lowest height on all achilles it doesn’t work as well. also, the blade is a bit lower and thinner than most, so i believe it wouldn’t work quite as well, although i could be wrong, that’s just my thought process.

But Achilles’ mode change came from it’s performance tip not layer. Remember. Xtend+ still allowed Z Breaker and Unison Breaker. And Dimension’ still allowed Infinite Breaker in balance mode. So wouldn’t a proper Zest Breaker be determined by what Quattro’ is capable such as tilting which would lead to executing the smash portion of the move
(Aug. 08, 2022  9:11 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2022  9:05 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: well i say it’d work in high mode because that’s practically the usual achilles height gimmick, which allows it too, but usually in its lowest height on all achilles it doesn’t work as well. also, the blade is a bit lower and thinner than most, so i believe it wouldn’t work quite as well, although i could be wrong, that’s just my thought process.

But Achilles’ mode change came from it’s performance tip not layer. Remember. Xtend+ still allowed Z Breaker and Unison Breaker. And Dimension’ still allowed Infinite Breaker in balance mode. So wouldn’t a proper Zest Breaker be determined by what Quattro’ is capable such as tilting which would lead to executing the smash portion of the move
technically, yes. like i said i could be wrong, that’s just how i think about it. the famous breaker technique only works because the achilles line has always been tall and had an extra tall height, but it could still work in low mode, im not sure how quattro tilts as i’ve never used astral spriggan
Sometimes I dream of having a bakuten shoot anime reboot based off rising. In my opinion the rising manga is not that bad. Even having it short like 15 episodes would be cool. If they reuse one of the openings, I hope they reuse the first one lol
valt never officially beat lui in a one on one. just think about that for a while
(Aug. 10, 2022  2:10 AM)ApexAkabane Wrote: valt never officially beat lui in a one on one. just think about that for a while
O: you're right
(not tryna cause a fight here) idk about you guys, but to me balance type beys are the best. what’s your favorite?
(Aug. 10, 2022  7:13 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: (not tryna cause a fight here) idk about you guys, but to me balance type beys are the best. what’s your favorite?
i like Attack and Balance, mainly because Balance has always gotten some of the best characters and parts, and T E E T H, and attack has always been so chaotic
I think I just bought a fake Fang wheel.

Either it's a fake or it got so dinged up in battle that the corners are out of shape.
[Image: unknown.png]
(Aug. 07, 2022  9:42 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Can Zest Achilles still do it’s famous  Breaker smash movement in stock combo because I thought it would be harder with Quattro’  due to not being designated to tilt

i got achilles, i can confirm that it can do it
Could someone with a DB launcher tell me how long your string is? It'd be really helpful. Thanks!
(Aug. 16, 2022  9:18 PM)45° Wrote: Could someone with a DB launcher tell me how long your string is? It'd be really helpful. Thanks!

i have a DB LR power launcher and the string is about 25 inches longer than the string on the cyclone fury launcher hasbro released.
I think.
I heard rumours that we’re getting a BU Spriggan and Lucifer. That means every protagonist and antagonist has a DB/BU bey except Genesis. We should get a Genesis evolution instead of Spriggan because we already have Astral Sqriggan. Although Spriggan does need to reclaim its title of beyblade with the most modes.

Edit: Forgot about Helios and Hyperion but there are rumours about those as well.
(Aug. 16, 2022  10:13 PM)Jymmifay Wrote: I heard rumours that we’re getting a BU Spriggan and Lucifer. That means every protagonist and antagonist has a DB/BU bey except Genesis. We should get a Genesis evolution instead of Spriggan because we already have Astral Sqriggan. Although Spriggan does need to reclaim its title of beyblade with the most modes.

Edit: Forgot about Helios and Hyperion but there are rumours about those as well.

They aren’t rumors. They’re being released, Helios and Hyperion with a new launcher, Lucifer in a single pack, and Spriggan with an ultimate Valkryie.
(Aug. 17, 2022  2:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2022  10:13 PM)Jymmifay Wrote: I heard rumours that we’re getting a BU Spriggan and Lucifer. That means every protagonist and antagonist has a DB/BU bey except Genesis. We should get a Genesis evolution instead of Spriggan because we already have Astral Sqriggan. Although Spriggan does need to reclaim its title of beyblade with the most modes.

They aren’t rumors. They’re being released, Helios and Hyperion with a new launcher, Lucifer in a single pack, and Spriggan with an ultimate
wassup
(Aug. 17, 2022  3:36 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2022  2:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: They aren’t rumors. They’re being released, Helios and Hyperion with a new launcher, Lucifer in a single pack, and Spriggan with an ultimate
wassup
Hey GodzillaFan101
(Aug. 17, 2022  3:44 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2022  3:36 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: wassup
Hey GodzillaFan101

hey its been a while. so hows your beyblade collection coming?
(Aug. 17, 2022  4:03 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2022  3:44 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey GodzillaFan101

hey its been a while. so hows your beyblade collection coming?
It’s going pretty well, I’ve been getting a new bey every month and a half or so and I’ve been going to some more tournaments. I feel like I’m gradually improving and becoming a better Blader. How are you doing?
(Aug. 17, 2022  4:19 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2022  4:03 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hey its been a while. so hows your beyblade collection coming?
It’s going pretty well, I’ve been getting a new bey every month and a half or so and I’ve been going to some more tournaments. I feel like I’m gradually improving and becoming a better Blader. How are you doing?

IM doing ok been busy so havent had alot of time to blade. but I participate in clubs at my school that do beyblade. (along with marching band)
(Aug. 17, 2022  2:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

They aren’t rumors. They’re being released, Helios and Hyperion with a new launcher, Lucifer in a single pack, and Spriggan with an ultimate Valkryie.
Didn’t want to say that it was definitely happening just in case it wasn’t.
(Aug. 16, 2022  9:22 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2022  9:18 PM)45° Wrote: Could someone with a DB launcher tell me how long your string is? It'd be really helpful. Thanks!

i have a DB LR power launcher and the string is about 25 inches longer than the string on the cyclone fury launcher hasbro released.
I think.
So what's the total length of your DB power launcher? And do you know how much longer your string is than the regular DB launcher? Thank you.
(Aug. 17, 2022  5:19 PM)45° Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2022  9:22 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: i have a DB LR power launcher and the string is about 25 inches longer than the string on the cyclone fury launcher hasbro released.
I think.
So what's the total length of your DB power launcher? And do you know how much longer your string is than the regular DB launcher? Thank you.

i dont know im a kid
and i only have that string launcher
not gonna lie those takara tomy launchers are cheap pieces of carp
(Aug. 17, 2022  5:19 PM)45° Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2022  9:22 PM)DeletedYT Wrote: i have a DB LR power launcher and the string is about 25 inches longer than the string on the cyclone fury launcher hasbro released.
I think.
Since I have all three launchers you inquired about, Ill answer this as accurately as I can.

The DB LR Power Launcher from Savior Valkyrie's Starter Set's string length, is the exact same as a regular DB LR Launcher.

The Full Custom DB LR Launcher from the Overdrive Set, adds another 5 - 4 inches to the more common length.

Savior Valkyrie Starter set's DB LR Launcher String Length: 19 - 20 inches
Regular (Black) DB LR Launcher String Length: 19 - 20 inches

Overdrive Set's Full Custom DB LR Launcher String Length: 24 - 25 inches

Hope this will help,
-WizardBlader