Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 14, 2022  12:01 PM)Unionvictor Wrote: Has anyone ever tried the combination of helios volcano and ignition '

impossible, because you need a limit break disk for volcano
sorry man
lol its to far fetched
Why my thread is strange?!?
Image is with pixel and text is in code:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...pid1822786
Is a WBO website error?
Guys, do you know why this time there are not early reviews on the random booster 29? Usually there were some chinese channels on YouTube that got the beys some days before the official release date, now there's nothing at all.
(May. 26, 2022  6:58 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Guys, do you know why this time there are not early reviews on the random booster 29? Usually there were some chinese channels on YouTube that got the beys some days before the official release date, now there's nothing at all.

That's chinese TT channel
(May. 27, 2022  12:54 PM)marutti Wrote:
(May. 26, 2022  6:58 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Guys, do you know why this time there are not early reviews on the random booster 29? Usually there were some chinese channels on YouTube that got the beys some days before the official release date, now there's nothing at all.

That's chinese TT channel

Thanks Marutti!
i have a little idea that takara tomy can write down in their notebooks, hear me out...

what if you can play beyblade with magnets?

To regular Beyblade, you launch the Beyblade with all your strength and hope you win. General rules of the Beyblade lore. But what if there is something more than just hoping to god if your Beyblade equipped with xtreme' can solo the tournament hoping it doesn't knock itself out? What if you can control your Beyblades using magnetic force? Imagine your beyblade is the + and you have another magnet that has an - sign? You can control your Beyblade around the stadium using the - charge magnet, and it will attract with eachother knowing that magnetic forces and physics exist. + and - signs attract, first-grade science, and we can use the magnet to attract the beyblade to go wherever u want it to go. These types of playing around with magnets isn't new to the game. In the original bakuten shoot, we had magnacore, place magnets around the stadium, and boom, the magnets will influence the beyblades trajectory. But this idea is different. When you want two beyblades to fight each other with all their might, you could have a + charge beyblade fighting a - charge beyblade and they will physically attract eachother, then creating more hits potentially draining all their stamina. But if you want a battle with absolutely no contact and kinda like magic or like the force from star wars, have two beys with the same negative or positive charge fighting each other and you will have two beyblade repelling each other, fighting for that KO or spin finish. You could have an attack type rushing in to knock out the stamina type without even hitting it!

I might sound like someone advertising a product but imagine how cool this would be for the 4th generation of beyblade. Granted, maybe this isn't how physics work and this physically cannot happen but i wanna give it a try. Not me because im too lazy lol. Just another idea...
(Jun. 01, 2022  1:16 AM)Attila Wrote: i have a little idea that takara tomy can write down in their notebooks, hear me out...

To regular Beyblade, you launch the Beyblade with all your strength and hope you win. General rules of the Beyblade lore. But what if there is something more than just hoping to god if your Beyblade equipped with xtreme' can solo the tournament hoping it doesn't knock itself out? What if you can control your Beyblades using magnetic force? Imagine your beyblade is the + and you have another magnet that has an - sign? You can control your Beyblade around the stadium using the - charge magnet, and it will attract with eachother knowing that magnetic forces and physics exist. + and - signs attract, first-grade science, and we can use the magnet to attract the beyblade to go wherever u want it to go. These types of playing around with magnets isn't new to the game. In the original bakuten shoot, we had magnacore, place magnets around the stadium, and boom,  the magnets will influence the beyblades trajectory. But this idea is different. When you want two beyblades to fight each other with all their might, you could have a + charge beyblade fighting a - charge beyblade and they will physically attract eachother, then creating more hits potentially draining all their stamina. But if you want a battle with absolutely no contact and kinda like magic or like the force from star wars, have two beys with the same negative or positive charge fighting each other and you will have two beyblade repelling each other, fighting for that KO or spin finish. You could have an attack type rushing in to knock out the stamina type without even hitting it!

I might sound like someone advertising a product but imagine how cool this would be for the 4th generation of beyblade. Granted, maybe this isn't how physics work and this physically cannot happen but i wanna give it a try. Not me because im too lazy lol. Just another idea...

I think this was basically what battle strikers were?
(Jun. 01, 2022  3:49 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2022  1:16 AM)Attila Wrote: i have a little idea that takara tomy can write down in their notebooks, hear me out...

To regular Beyblade, you launch the Beyblade with all your strength and hope you win. General rules of the Beyblade lore. But what if there is something more than just hoping to god if your Beyblade equipped with xtreme' can solo the tournament hoping it doesn't knock itself out? What if you can control your Beyblades using magnetic force? Imagine your beyblade is the + and you have another magnet that has an - sign? You can control your Beyblade around the stadium using the - charge magnet, and it will attract with eachother knowing that magnetic forces and physics exist. + and - signs attract, first-grade science, and we can use the magnet to attract the beyblade to go wherever u want it to go. These types of playing around with magnets isn't new to the game. In the original bakuten shoot, we had magnacore, place magnets around the stadium, and boom,  the magnets will influence the beyblades trajectory. But this idea is different. When you want two beyblades to fight each other with all their might, you could have a + charge beyblade fighting a - charge beyblade and they will physically attract eachother, then creating more hits potentially draining all their stamina. But if you want a battle with absolutely no contact and kinda like magic or like the force from star wars, have two beys with the same negative or positive charge fighting each other and you will have two beyblade repelling each other, fighting for that KO or spin finish. You could have an attack type rushing in to knock out the stamina type without even hitting it!

I think this was basically what battle strikers were?
Why does a no-name alternative battling top company have to steal my idea
(Jun. 02, 2022  3:15 AM)Attila Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2022  3:49 PM)th!nk Wrote: I think this was basically what battle strikers were?

I mean Brad himself was part of the team for it
(Jun. 02, 2022  3:19 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2022  3:15 AM)AttilaLAMO Wrote: Why does a no-name alternative battling top company have to steal my idea

I mean Brad himself was part of the team for it

Brad stole my idea more than 10 years ago LMAO. Damn I never knew a veteran beyblade fan can become one of beyblades rivals in the spinning top industry. How can a person betray their own hobby  DJ - Sad.
my favorite beyblade is baldur bumper bite and
Amaterios Aero Assault
(Jun. 02, 2022  3:15 AM)Attila Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2022  3:49 PM)th!nk Wrote: I think this was basically what battle strikers were?

To be fair, Battle Strikers happened to start just before MFB was released for the west so they had a bit of a head start. Plus it was a Mega Bloks brand, so it had some decent backing for a bit.
The Battle Strikers Youtube channel is still up if you wish to see how everything worked. Brad's even in a few of them. The StrikerStation Episodes in particular.
Because no one seems to answer me on the Questions Forum I'll say it here as an exception (I know it's off-topic but again, it's an exception).
So for anyone wondering I'm asking for help to remove the spring cap of my Edge-Q driver without damaging the cap or the driver itself. Cause for whatever reason I wanted to replicate the Bahamut Core's rubber lock by putting chewing gum into the slopes of the Hasbro version. I assembled it, and now there are bits of the gum still sticking inside the cap and in the middle part of the driver, which I want to remove all of course. So again I'm asking for someone's "instruction" to help me in this problem. Thank you in advance! Smile
(Jun. 05, 2022  12:08 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: Because no one seems to answer me on the Questions Forum I'll say it here as an exception (I know it's off-topic but again, it's an exception).
So for anyone wondering I'm asking for help to remove the spring cap of my Edge-Q driver without damaging the cap or the driver itself. Cause for whatever reason I wanted to replicate the Bahamut Core's rubber lock by putting chewing gum into the slopes of the Hasbro version. I assembled it, and now there are bits of the gum still sticking inside the cap and in the middle part of the driver, which I want to remove all of course. So again I'm asking for someone's "instruction" to help me in this problem. Thank you in advance! Smile

100% Honest, i really dont think you can- if u can, it have too have some special screwdriver or something-
Watched a vid on someone's views on which Beys shouldn't get BU evos.
5. Air Knight becuz Garuda rip-off (psyche, its happening)
4.Ashura becuz it was disappointing. (How? I mean, Bushin was probably the best base for defense before lord came around, and wouldn't a BU evolution make it better?)
3.Horusood becuz it will be too similar to Ragnaruk. (How?)
2. Unicorn becuz too similar to Xcalibur (Only applied to U2, U1 predates X1 and is 2 sided)
1.Jinnius becuz he hates Joshua (I mean he's not coming back, so..?)
I’m starting to feel the same ways TT feels as I’ve slapped Xtreme’ on 90% of my attack Beyblade concepts….
Yo guys I have a question: What is better / who will win, Lord Spriggan or Lucifer The End. I'm not asking for a opinion on what you like better I just want to know what is better or who will win. So you can find youtube videos if you don't have the beyblades.
(Jun. 18, 2022  2:48 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Yo guys I have a question: What is better / who will win, Lord Spriggan or Lucifer The End. I'm not asking for a opinion on what you like better I just want to know what is better or who will win. So you can find youtube videos if you don't have the beyblades.
Lucifer the end, because of life after death
(Jun. 18, 2022  2:48 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Yo guys I have a question: What is better / who will win, Lord Spriggan or Lucifer The End. I'm not asking for a opinion on what you like better I just want to know what is better or who will win. So you can find youtube videos if you don't have the beyblades.

In my opinion, Lucifer. It has good LAD, spinsteal, and shock absorbers. Plus, it has a semi-Burst-Stopper because of the Limit-Break System
If same spin, Lord will kill The End. If opposite spin, The End will outspin Lord. The End + Drift do be like that.
(Jun. 04, 2022  9:21 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2022  3:15 AM)Attila Wrote: Why does a no-name alternative battling top company have to steal my idea

To be fair, Battle Strikers happened to start just before MFB was released for the west so they had a bit of a head start. Plus it was a Mega Bloks brand, so it had some decent backing for a bit.
The Battle Strikers Youtube channel is still up if you wish to see how everything worked. Brad's even in a few of them. The StrikerStation Episodes in particular.

Honestly, I think Battle Strikers Metal would probably have a market nowadays. Fills the gap in the market where MFB nostalgists and parents alike want "hard hitting" "heavy" Beyblades - or basically, metal contact points.

Granted Infinity Nado attempted something similar, but their design work is simply not up to par with even Battle Strikers.
(Jun. 17, 2022  9:55 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Watched a vid on someone's views on which Beys shouldn't get BU evos.
5. Air Knight becuz Garuda rip-off (psyche, its happening)
4.Ashura becuz it was disappointing. (How? I mean, Bushin was probably the best base for defense before lord came around, and wouldn't a BU evolution make it better?)
3.Horusood becuz it will be too similar to Ragnaruk. (How?)
2. Unicorn becuz too similar to Xcalibur (Only applied to U2, U1 predates X1 and is 2 sided)
1.Jinnius becuz he hates Joshua (I mean he's not coming back, so..?)

Air Knight is no rip-off. "Forgettable" is one thing maybe, but not "a rip off".

Bushin Ashura was never good for Defense even when it was new since it was way too bursty. Defensively you'd be far better running Cho-Z Spriggan/Archer Hercules/Perfect Phoenix over Bushin. Even Cosmo and Grand were better defensively than Bushin as a base, to the point where the only good thing about it was Keep. Disappointing, yes, but there's many more disappointing things than this.

I guess any Stamina type is "too similar to Ragnaruk" by whatever logic is going on here. It's bad logic.

Unicorn is nothing like Xcalibur, they're not even remotely the same typing. This baffles me.

Jinnius would actually be fun, it's gimmick was fairly unique and I don't see that changing any time soon.
(May. 12, 2022  1:56 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote:
(May. 09, 2022  4:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: can I MAKE  beyblade

yeah 3d modeling i can make one for you just describe it

could you design one for me too?