Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 27, 2021  12:56 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  12:42 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: I prefer dbl on ov rise and guilty on mx or x' or quatro in attack

Ov rise is easily outclassed by never and bearing, and I personally beat a Guilty on Quick' with my drift. Quattro on attack is a Citrus combo (no offense lol).

ik quatrro is just a meme combo but ov rise is actually good ngl lot of people use it bc I use bearing I use bearing on astral and guilty I keep my x' on
(Oct. 27, 2021  1:12 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  12:56 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Ov rise is easily outclassed by never and bearing, and I personally beat a Guilty on Quick' with my drift. Quattro on attack is a Citrus combo (no offense lol).

ik quatrro is just a meme combo but ov rise is actually good ngl lot of people use it bc I use bearing I use bearing on astral and guilty I keep my x' on

Yeah, it's definitely good, just outclassed. Like Xtend+.
Time for some randomness random thoughts, this is probably gonna turn into a rant about beyblade, so Have fun..

Why does TT keep making new throw away beys and characters? We've seen alot of really good beys that deserve evos and some really cool characters with bad beys but still deserve an evo, Instead TT keeps creating new Beys to throw away and never touch again, so many cool gimmicks and designs wasted, Something like Aor knight I understand because there really wasn't anywhere to go with it but beys like Salamander, Hercules, Kukulcan, Jinnius, Joker, Garuda, Chronos, Xcalibur,Forneus, Pegasus, Odin, Hades, Egis, Chaos, Trident. etc. beys that could have made the meta interesting but no instead we get Fafnir, Valkyrie, Spriggan, Longinus, Ragnarok, the same repeated bey evo's yes there great beys but it gets stale quick. With that said TT has done some good with beys like Prominence Phoenix but fell short with the character. and why So many Ragnarok owners, theirs a new Ragnarok owner for almost every season.... Just why... But hey It's alright We'll just make some really cool parts.... ehh not quite the parts have been lacking to, I mean I get that eventually you run out of ideas but at least if your gonna make a Phoenix bey give it original parts. The disc game is really lacking like with rashads bey... Energy layer instead of dynamite layer then reused parts and a evolved driver... Bruh, Be original for pete sake, we're just getting a bunch of re-released armors like 10 and 6, theirs so many other numbers you know.... Beyblade really has gone dry since GT... But at least we got gimmicks(I'm looking at your hasbro)
(Oct. 27, 2021  1:26 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  1:12 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: ik quatrro is just a meme combo but ov rise is actually good ngl lot of people use it bc I use bearing I use bearing on astral and guilty I keep my x' on

Yeah, it's definitely good, just outclassed. Like Xtend+.

Its not outclassed I mean awakened rise If I was not clear and its almost in every winning combinations post.
Maybe it is not in your community but is is popular in the Toronto and seattle communtity
Why does evolutinal sp have a hole when it is awakened???
(Oct. 26, 2021  8:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  7:09 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: some of this i agree some i dont. ill go in order. i agree about cyclone, i dont agree about dynamite because the gears dont change or move in battle they are just there to morph the same old shape into something else. i dont really consider awakening a gimmick as i consider gimmicks something that happen consistently during battle. for astral rubber and metal have become so common on layers (cho z layers, longinus layers, fafnir layers, judgement, brave, etc. longinus has always been just metal as its specialty besides nightmare were there was a gimmick that fused the blades, but i guess i agree for longinus. dangerous is the same thing for astral, rubber has been used so much its nothing special or notable anymore. pheonix yes it does have its gimmick that i love and raphael i also agree with. quattro is just a rehash of zeta, even though the seperate modes is cool. i have no experience with kick so i dont know if it actually does anything, i have no idea about any spring loaded chips, burst stoppers are the same as rubber and metal, once unique, now overused. fused chips is nothing special, just theres no chip, and by bouncy drivers do you mean nothing or absorb? those drivers have been around for years. sparking didnt have many new gimmicks besides lucifer and the limit breaks and ragnarok and i guess rage with the fused attack power. while yes there were some gimmicks in gt there was still not much for the amount of beys there was
I guess dynamite isn’t really a gimmick. But morphing that shape is cool. Astral is dual spin. Even if the rubber and metal don’t count as a gimmick it’s upward in leftspin and downward in right spin. 2 gimmicks right there. Awakening I agree. Kick is actually pretty decent at defense, mainly KO defense, I’m trying to find a good combo for it. Valkryie is a spring loaded chip. Burst stoppers have only been used on spriggan beys and 2 beys in turbo. It still counts as a gimmick. Bouncy drivers= shot. You know shot? The meme driver with the cool gimmick. I guess I agree. Making different designs for 1000+ beys at this point takes quite a bit of creativity. I count even simple stuff as gimmicks. Stuff like having rubber or metal doesn’t count as a gimmick anymore that I agree with. But most other stuff does for me.

what do you mean by spring loaded chip?? i dont have savior yet so i have no clue about what your talking about. burst stoppers were on judgement and the belial 2 chip. i always thought of shot as a jumping driver, not a bouncy one but okay.
(Oct. 27, 2021  3:01 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  8:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I guess dynamite isn’t really a gimmick. But morphing that shape is cool. Astral is dual spin. Even if the rubber and metal don’t count as a gimmick it’s upward in leftspin and downward in right spin. 2 gimmicks right there. Awakening I agree. Kick is actually pretty decent at defense, mainly KO defense, I’m trying to find a good combo for it. Valkryie is a spring loaded chip. Burst stoppers have only been used on spriggan beys and 2 beys in turbo. It still counts as a gimmick. Bouncy drivers= shot. You know shot? The meme driver with the cool gimmick. I guess I agree. Making different designs for 1000+ beys at this point takes quite a bit of creativity. I count even simple stuff as gimmicks. Stuff like having rubber or metal doesn’t count as a gimmick anymore that I agree with. But most other stuff does for me.

what do you mean by spring loaded chip?? i dont have savior yet so i have no clue about what your talking about. burst stoppers were on judgement and the belial 2 chip. i always thought of shot as a jumping driver, not a bouncy one but okay.

DB Valkyrie has a spring-loaded bound mechanic built directly into the chip core, so any Blade it pairs with inherits the mechanic.
(Oct. 27, 2021  3:01 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  8:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I guess dynamite isn’t really a gimmick. But morphing that shape is cool. Astral is dual spin. Even if the rubber and metal don’t count as a gimmick it’s upward in leftspin and downward in right spin. 2 gimmicks right there. Awakening I agree. Kick is actually pretty decent at defense, mainly KO defense, I’m trying to find a good combo for it. Valkryie is a spring loaded chip. Burst stoppers have only been used on spriggan beys and 2 beys in turbo. It still counts as a gimmick. Bouncy drivers= shot. You know shot? The meme driver with the cool gimmick. I guess I agree. Making different designs for 1000+ beys at this point takes quite a bit of creativity. I count even simple stuff as gimmicks. Stuff like having rubber or metal doesn’t count as a gimmick anymore that I agree with. But most other stuff does for me.

The Valkryie chips teeth are only half teeth. It’s got 2 sides, 1 is a tooth, The other half if flat, so any blade you give the valkryie chip will have a bound gimmick deflecting half of its burst damage from small hits. The weakness is that since Valkryie only has 1 tooth now, a huge hit will burst it on the spot.
(Oct. 27, 2021  2:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  2:40 PM)Aloe_Blades Wrote: WOULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't do this, people will answer your questions but it might take some time and this is just spam. Please don't do this, someone will maybe give you an answer just hang in there

Ok thx
(Oct. 27, 2021  3:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  3:01 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: what do you mean by spring loaded chip?? i dont have savior yet so i have no clue about what your talking about. burst stoppers were on judgement and the belial 2 chip. i always thought of shot as a jumping driver, not a bouncy one but okay.

The Valkryie chips teeth are only half teeth. It’s got 2 sides, 1 is a tooth, The other half if flat, so any blade you give the valkryie chip will have a bound gimmick deflecting half of its burst damage from small hits. The weakness is that since Valkryie only has 1 tooth now, a huge hit will burst it on the spot.

ah okay thanks for explaining that
who thinks there will be more burst
Why does sora never have screen time his bey has one of the highest potentials but the creaters forget about him.
(Oct. 27, 2021  12:47 PM)Aloe_Blades Wrote: Why does evolutinal sp have a hole when it is awakened???

This is probably to save on construction costs by reducing the amount of rubber needed, though wearing it to the point of creating a hole might be a sign of overwearing.
If I continue playing with the Belial 2 core for a week, I might get blisters on my right hand from just undoing the burst stopper... Unhappy

otherwise, I'm surprised how good that stopper is now that I own the belial 2 core myself.
(Oct. 30, 2021  4:49 PM)Suggonprime Wrote: Why does sora never have screen time his bey has one of the highest potentials but the creaters forget about him.

For a second there, I thought you were talking about Kingdom Hearts...
(Nov. 01, 2021  1:28 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2021  4:49 PM)Suggonprime Wrote: Why does sora never have screen time his bey has one of the highest potentials but the creaters forget about him.

For a second there, I thought you were talking about Kingdom Hearts...

*keys go flying*
if there was a crossover of metal and burst which characther would win?
(Nov. 01, 2021  1:59 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: if there was a crossover of metal and burst which characther would win?

probably burst bc burst is the show going on now and their biased towards burst
I've been trying to beat this op bey blade for months now it's a infinite lock system.....my...... turbo spryzen can't even win it's insane

Infinite lock are to op
ya thats probably true
Draciel S + Oval + Jaggy-S in slingshock mode is funny

I Know Right?
yeah sadly I could not find anything about what will happen to aiger
Aiger is "Byeger".

or "Aigone".
There should be a petition to get Hasbro to make pro series right, with stock combos, metal, gimmicks and proper release dates