Beyblade Random Thoughts

lol and i got one for 1300 about 1-2 weeks ago.
i was looking to some mfb. i now realized that the old mfb looked so much cooler than the new hws Unhappy
i hate hybrid wheels!
(Apr. 27, 2009  3:58 PM)pegasis Wrote: i was looking to some mfb. i now realized that the old mfb looked so much cooler than the new hws Unhappy
i hate hybrid wheels!

are you being serious? i think hws kill the old ones.
yeah but thats one comparison.
and leone looks so much cooler than rock leone.
also wolf look so much cooler than dark wolf.
maybe the only one that looks cool is storm pegasis...
The HWS have more too them. If you actualy compared them in real life I think you would agree HWS look better, they're more colourful. Also, that bad screen shot doesn't do anything for Bull HWS, maybe you should re-take it and them compare (and at different angles).
amnot talking about the colors! the new wheels designs all look alike!all circles! but the old where all different.
I suppose they do, but as they develope more new designs will be released such as Stardust Pegasis (although this is not certain).
your right about that but them all being different doesnt have anything to do with them looking better. storm pegasis looks a million times better than the original. Rock leone looks heaps better than leone and the new sagittario looks much better than the 1st one.
(Apr. 27, 2009  4:17 PM)josh-jf Wrote: your right about that but them all being different doesnt have anything to do with them looking better. storm pegasis looks a million times better than the original. Rock leone looks heaps better than leone and the new sagittario looks much better than the 1st one.

Hell yeah
they can not do different designs cuz the clear wheel is cyrcle ---> the wheel should be almost a cyrcle!

Edit: no! old leone had this unique wheel. the new one looks... so simple
sagitario the same!

Edit: thats just my opinion.

Edit 2: common josh, look at this:
[Image: 120px-Leo.jpg]

this looks so unique and awesome! anyone agree?
(Apr. 27, 2009  4:19 PM)pegasis Wrote: they can not do different designs cuz the clear wheel is cyrcle ---> the wheel should be almost a cyrcle!

Edit: no! old leone had this unique wheel. the new one looks... so simple
sagitario the same!

they can still change the designs even if they keep them circular.

edit: lol go ask people which looks better rock leone or leone and see what people say. I reckon theyd laugh that you even asked to be honest.
Why are you only focusing on the wheels?
Since the HWS' release lots of new, great and gamebreaking things have been released such as RF and tlots of track gimmicks! You can't argue with that.

Edit: ALso, don't be focusing on looks, they perform better than the origional MFB aswell.
hws are superior appearence wise and performance wise to their counterparts in the old series you cant argue with that.
the rest of the parts arent considered hws only! u can use them on the old ones!
am talking about the wheel + clear wheel...
anyway lets just stop.
(Apr. 27, 2009  4:29 PM)pegasis Wrote: the rest of the parts arent considered hws only! u can use them on the old ones!
am talking about the wheel + clear wheel...
anyway lets just stop.

lol well we can lets just say it comes down to matter of opinion and i say hws look better and you would have to argue with me for awhile to think differently lol but you like the older ones more and thats fine.
well while u guys discuss which looks better lol ill just say my piece, i like what blades well, regardless of looks, if it can kick the competition then ill get used to how it looks
I actually agree that the old MFB looked better than HWS ...
Mostly yeah, specially with limited beys.
Anybody want to see some of the unreleased footage from BND!? Here are all the videos I took, many were either not included in the compilation video or were cut down:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FLWCJI4P
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJJ37GE6

Please let me know if these links still work, I uploaded these last year when I sent them to Blue who produced the BND! compilation video. Enjoy! Some of them are quite entertaining haha Smile
(Apr. 27, 2009  11:16 PM)Kei Wrote: Anybody want to see some of the unreleased footage from BND!? Here are all the videos I took, many were either not included in the compilation video or were cut down:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FLWCJI4P
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJJ37GE6

Please let me know if these links still work, I uploaded these last year when I sent them to Blue who produced the BND! compilation video. Enjoy! Some of them are quite entertaining haha Smile

Links work, downloading now.
This is gonna take forever to d/l though...
(Apr. 27, 2009  4:11 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: The HWS have more too them. If you actualy compared them in real life I think you would agree HWS look better, they're more colourful. Also, that bad screen shot doesn't do anything for Bull HWS, maybe you should re-take it and them compare (and at different angles).
A 600 pound man covered in neon paint is more colorful, but that doesn't make him better looking than Lindsay Lohan in a white t-shirt...

Not that I don't agree that the hybrid wheel system looks better than the originals, but still, being more colorful isn't exactly the best way to validate your point.

I think the wheel designs have a lot more detail to them, particularly the clear wheels. I'd just say the first series looked really bland, and overly stripped down.

(Apr. 27, 2009  4:19 PM)pegasis Wrote: Edit 2: common josh, look at this:
[Image: 120px-Leo.jpg]

this looks so unique and awesome! anyone agree?

Personally, I think it looks quite a bit like an updated Draciel MS. So I wouldn't exactly call it original if I'm being honest.
I'm going to say it depends on the blade. I really like the aesthetics of Storm Pegasis and Rock Leone, but the other HWS do fall short of many regular MFB. I say we shall see; let's give time for some more to come out seeing as we only have visuals of a few.

I will say this however, I do like how some of the regular MFB have unique designs like Aquario. I'm hoping they come out with more creative HWS wheels down the line

Also Kei, those videos are taking forever to extract.